• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is the best pokemon in hoenn?

Donesparce

Professional Loser
Pretty much every Pokemon in Hoenn has its counters obviously, but Swampert is as close to perfect as they get. You get it early, it's crazy bulky, it has good Attack and Special Attack. Surf, Earthquake, and Blizzard/Ice Beam get perfect neutral coverage across the board, excluding Shedinja. It's only weakness is Grass, which there are very few of in Hoenn besides the occasional Breloom or Roselia.

piplup17

Walerin or Wailord, whichever is the evo of it.

spyclone138

I need healing
Salamance,Metagross,Rayquaza, and Deoxys.

EonDragonFTW

LATIOS IS THE MOST STRONGEST BEING YOU WILL EVER MEET IN HOENN!
He's super reliable, expecially in double/triple battles with Latias.

colleenthunder

Pokémon Master
I would have to say Rayquaza, Latias, and Kyogre are the best Pokémon in Hoenn. :)

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
Probably swampert or rayquaza. It's everyones own opinion though >.>

Orbis

What?
Slaking all the way. Don't deny it. Just accept it.

"For there shall come a day when all Pokemon shall bow down to not Arceus, but Slaking."

-My friend Chase

Blue Bisharp

Need More Silvally…
Blaziken is the best, strongest, coolest, and awesomest Pokemon ever. Do I need to say more?

For me, its Sceptile, Latias, Kecleon, Absol, Exploud, Flygon and Shiftry.

orochi

i enjoy the variety of dragon pokemon in this region, and aggron(except for its inability to withstand water/fighting/ground attacks)

frenky

Champion
100% rayquaza

EnragedSwalot

I really thought hoenn had the best pokemon. I loved Aggron, Exploud, Metagross, Salamence and Swampert. As for the strongest, I'd say metagross for regular pokemon but rayquaza for legendaries.

shinymankey

Crobat Master
Swampert: First starter to be part ground and water which is great when you battle electric types

Mudkipzroks

I like being nice!
Swampert he was my favorite starter and learned great moves so thats why i think he is the best pokemon in Hoenn

CovertNinja

Pokemon Master
SWAMPERT because he was my first starter ever and I still have him today!

Gomez025

1st & 2nd Gen champ!
Aggron and Rayquaza of course.

Fabulous Ampharos

Pokemon Breeder :3
Mine would have to be Flygon.

miu miu

Metagross, it's a pain to kill! I remember having trouble defeating one in the Elite Four. =__=