• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is the best pokemon in hoenn?

Absol trainer

Hidden Valley...
*Looks at username* -->Absol

Ditto123

~Word~
absol my fave for sure!
strongest is i guess metagross
only peusdo legendary that doesnt have a double weakness

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
You know, I didn't used to see the appeal in Metagross before, but now I think I'm starting to like it. I didn't like it much because it didn't look "cute", and cuteness was the main thing that I noticed in Pokemon before. Apart from that, getting Metagross in the Generation 3 games was pretty difficult since we had to level up Beldum all the way to level 45 (and I used to HATE training back then). Now though, I can see that even though it isn't "cute", it still has a lot of power. I've seen people talking about its amazing stats, and I can't help but respect its strength. I've even started using one that I got in a trade, and it is pretty reliable, so I like it a lot more. I'd say that it's my 3rd favorite Hoenn Pokemon now.

natie

Mr. F
Jirachi, because he's cute and powerful.

But mainly because he's cute.

Cydes

Free Running !!
Flygon owns it all. ;330;

Tasogare

Hmm, my favorite is Sharpedo, but unfortunately, it's defense and SP defense are crap. So in stat wise, my favorite would be Regice.

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
Flygon's one of my favourite Pokemon of all time. I also love Spinda, Illumise, Volbeat, Minun, Plusle, Swalot and Luvdisc. I seem to have a thing for liking cute but extremely weak Pokemon.

M4zz

Banned
For competitive battling, and by staying within the OU category, Metagross takes the cake. Opinionatically, Seviper.

Larry

Steven's Metagross was an absolute pain to take out in the E4. Salamence is also very good.

bippacooleth

Quiver Dance=Success
WAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIlord is pretty friggin awesome, you can't deny it. Look at his little face <3

Grovyle, Sceptile (< these two are like the Hoenn equivalent of Lucario! they're that cool!), Latias, Latios (< These two are just awesome in the movie!)

abraxas

Words.
There are several really great Pokemon in the 3rd Gen., but, like many, I have to go with Metagross. It had great typing, an awesome design, and the power to back it.

Aggron459

Aron Is Beast
Obvious Mawile, Aggron, and Metagross are obvious.

Crystalmew9

Ultimate Mew Fan
Did I already reply to this? I do not remember. But if I didn't...

RAYQUAZA. Super-powerful, my treasured partner in Emerald, and overall just simply amazing. But I also like...
GROVYLE. Powerful, fast, and epic. And, I'm a PMD2 fan. 'Nuff said.
LATIAS. CUUUTTTTEEEE!!!! AND AAAAMMMAAAZZZIIINNNGGG!!!!!
BLAZEKIN. Sorry, my first Emerald starter evolved into the epicness that is Blazekin, so...LONG LIVE FIREPECK!!!!!

And a numerous amount of other. Also, does Mew count? She lives in Hoenn, so...