• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is the best pokemon in hoenn?

metagrossman4

Metagross Master
metagross!

thornmud

<< Happiness...
Treecko line, Metagross, and Rayquaza. The only two I hate are Wingull and Peliper, but that's just because I hate seagulls, so it's a bias

Kalosian

So long
If legendaries are included, I would guess Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza or Deoxys are the best.
Without legendaries included, Metagross and Salamence are probably the two best ones.

Sea Swampert

being piratey
Swampert and Salamence by a huge distance

quilava99

Derpity herp a derp
Salamence is awesome.

Yoran

Metagross and Salamence.

Hard to tell... Hoenn starters are the best, by far. Metagross and Salamence are monsters... And theres also a Jirachi... I don't count the ubers though, but I did than Deoxys is hands down best Pokemon in Hoenn. Deoxys is even stronger than Arceus.

OMG potatoes

Pokemon Trader
Swampert, Salamance, and Metagross

Silent Murderer

Shadow Trainer
metagross is king

flawlessazn

Spiffy ~ ^^"
Milotic!! Love that Water snake =P

Kaz~

Banned
Ludicolo <3