• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is the best pokemon in hoenn?

Kall El

..Silence..
All of them are amazing. Tropical designs and creative concepts.
I don't have a favourite but I do particularly like the starters, Lati's, Mence, Flygon, Torkoal, Milotic - just a few of many :]

SuperEpicRock

Camerupt. I just think he looks the coolest, design wise. I know it's not that powerful, but it's my favorite.

Takashi47W

Event Lover
Zigzagoon! Why?

A) One awesome ability shared by Phanphy, (The tail monkey hand thing in P/D/PT), and Lillipup: Pickup

B) The versatileness of moves from dig, to surf.

C) The awesomeness of being a cut, rocksmash, and surf HM slave.

D) It is one awesomely adorable Pokemon. n3n

Last edited:

Ver-mont

Wait, my favorite or the strongest in my opinion? I'm going with favorites here.

I don't know, I like many of them a lot.
I'll choose the Lati siblings as my favorites, though.

StarlightPegasus

Live out Loud
Latias! :D

empoleon mike

Magma Leader Maxie
Milotic: It is graceful and yet powerful, plus it is an exclusive pokemon because it is so bloody hard to aquire. (Also because Wallace uses one)

heracrosstrainer635

Best. Partner. Eva!
There are many pokemon (for me, anyways) that can be considered the best, but it all just comes down to personal preference. For me, the best looking pokemon is either gardevoir or absol. The best pokemon for my team would either be a swampert or a slaking.

Alex048

Master of the Mind
I always considered Swampert to be the best of the 3rd gen. With the correct setup, it could sweep all of the legendaries of its generation. Maybe not Groudon, however. A Drought Solarbeam would destroy poor little Swampert without a Focus Sash.

Blivsey

DATA_ERROR
The best is up for a lot of debate with people more interested in statistic formulas than I am.

Personally, I've got the most reliable use out of Blaziken, Gardevoir and Metagross - of these, Metagross is technically superior but Blaziken seems easier to use.