1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

what is the dumbest thing you have ever done?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by Steampunk, Oct 22, 2012.

1. Steampunk

Steampunk One Truth Prevails

well the name pretty much explains itself.
    ok heres mine (at least i had a decent reason XD):

me and my friend went outside in the middle of a tornado warning to look for his mom.

2. Ferrin

Ferrin Easily Lost

yesterday i stayed up very late and my morning was painful..its the first thing that comes to mind

3. -Nator-

-Nator- Psyperiority

Dumbest thing I've ever done...

Drinking two Five-hour Energies at once.

Stuff is like crack... though I don't do it, I researched it.
    I was jittery, confused, depressed, and paranoid for six hours straight. Caffeine is a dangerous drug...

4. Klizcool

Klizcool Undead Blasphemer

I cross the road without looking and I also stood unde a tree that we were cutting down.

"My name is Klizcool and this is Jackass!"

5. The Benmeister

The Benmeister Master of Magnet

Posted cash in a letter. Whoops.

6. Steampunk

ive done that before XD

but it made it ok...i think XD

7. henryqueue

henryqueue PkMn trainer

Back when I was in college my dad used to send me a little cash that way... but he'd wrap letter paper around it so people didn't realize there was money in there if they held it up to the light. They'd think it was a regular letter. And he picked up that practice because when he was a teen HE used to steal cash from people's envelopes x_x

I think you'll be okay though. People don't get away with that stuff anymore.

8. I have done a lot of stupid things.......probably the stupidest thing was set a car on fire (not alone), or maybe hanging out with a certain crowd just for the trouble. And I will probably do a lot more stupid things.

9. gpdlt

gpdlt Pokemon Trainer

Uh, forgetting to ask for a girl's number when I took her out to dance. That counts, no? XD

10. Flame Mistress

Flame Mistress Well-Known Member

We were designing hybrid animals in Art class. My design looks a bit like a swan, and one of my friends asks if it's going to be a wild animal or a domestic animal. I say that you can't keep swans anyway, since they're all the Queen's. My friend points out that only the mute swans are owned by the Queen. Then this follows:

Me: What's a mute swan?
    Friend: They're the ones you find at the Thames.
    Me: Why is it called a mute swan?
    Friend: Because they're mute, I guess.
    Me: What sound do they make?
    Friend: -___-;;

That's the only thing I can think of at the top of my head right now.

11. Silver Bolt

Silver Bolt Undying flames

Either crossing the road without looking or pulling an iron pole from the bottom of stacked iron poles. Both were stupid and both hurt a lot.

12. Lanik

Lanik Well-Known Member

I once ate a big bowl of ground beef and tomato sauce, believing all the protein within would make me buff... but I ended up vomiting on my toilet instead.

13. The Master Chief

The Master Chief A.K.A Tythaeus

Delete my friend list in a pit of rage but i regained the ones i wanted back :)

14. Shayminslicker

Shayminslicker Comes out of Nowhere

When I was playing volleyball I slammed my face into a bar when I was getting the ball.

15. TheEliteEmpoleon

TheEliteEmpoleon Surge Surfer

When I was 7, I said something really prejudiced, and it was the only time I went to the principle's office. Otherwise, my whole day is filled with dumb moves on my part, and they usually get me into trouble.

16. YinYang

YinYang Fire and Shadows

Well, this is what I can think of:

Throw sticks and bottles into the road with my cousins.

Pull an all nighter and feel like heaven knows what the next day.

Almost run outside the school during the earthquake last year.

17. lidaboy

lidaboy procrastina...

i got on top of a van... and i danced... with my shirt off.

Now for the stupid things ive done.

18. SmeargleRocks

SmeargleRocks Reputable Trader

Hmm I have so many I can't remember which one is the real dumbest, maybe its, when I fell into the pond in front of my school 2 weeks ago today

19. Steampunk

umm... idk... running with scissors?

20. Dragalge

Dragalge This is more than 20 characters long

Throwing away five dollars.