• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

what is the dumbest thing you have ever done?

Ferrin

Easily Lost
yesterday i stayed up very late and my morning was painful..its the first thing that comes to mind

-Nator-

Dumbest thing I've ever done...

Drinking two Five-hour Energies at once.

Stuff is like crack... though I don't do it, I researched it.
I was jittery, confused, depressed, and paranoid for six hours straight. Caffeine is a dangerous drug...

Klizcool

GARBAGE DAY?!?!
I cross the road without looking and I also stood unde a tree that we were cutting down.

"My name is Klizcool and this is Jackass!"

henryqueue

PkMn trainer
Posted cash in a letter. Whoops.

Back when I was in college my dad used to send me a little cash that way... but he'd wrap letter paper around it so people didn't realize there was money in there if they held it up to the light. They'd think it was a regular letter. And he picked up that practice because when he was a teen HE used to steal cash from people's envelopes x_x

I think you'll be okay though. People don't get away with that stuff anymore.

I have done a lot of stupid things.......probably the stupidest thing was set a car on fire (not alone), or maybe hanging out with a certain crowd just for the trouble. And I will probably do a lot more stupid things.

gpdlt

Pokemon Trainer
Uh, forgetting to ask for a girl's number when I took her out to dance. That counts, no? XD

Flame Mistress

We were designing hybrid animals in Art class. My design looks a bit like a swan, and one of my friends asks if it's going to be a wild animal or a domestic animal. I say that you can't keep swans anyway, since they're all the Queen's. My friend points out that only the mute swans are owned by the Queen. Then this follows:

Me: What's a mute swan?
Friend: They're the ones you find at the Thames.
Me: Why is it called a mute swan?
Friend: Because they're mute, I guess.
Me: What sound do they make?
Friend: -___-;;

That's the only thing I can think of at the top of my head right now.

Silver Bolt

Undying flames
Either crossing the road without looking or pulling an iron pole from the bottom of stacked iron poles. Both were stupid and both hurt a lot.

Lanik

I once ate a big bowl of ground beef and tomato sauce, believing all the protein within would make me buff... but I ended up vomiting on my toilet instead.

TheEliteEmpoleon

When I was 7, I said something really prejudiced, and it was the only time I went to the principle's office. Otherwise, my whole day is filled with dumb moves on my part, and they usually get me into trouble.

lidaboy

procrastina...
i got on top of a van... and i danced... with my shirt off.

Now for the stupid things ive done.

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Hmm I have so many I can't remember which one is the real dumbest, maybe its, when I fell into the pond in front of my school 2 weeks ago today