• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

what is the dumbest thing you have ever done?

lynx17

I walked into the bank the other day asking for a certain teller and she was right next to the person I was talking too...

ParaChomp

be your own guru
This comes to mind...
Me and my family were out shopping today. As my dad was at the hardware store buying new shower curtains, my little brother and I joined our mother to the department store. The two of us were goofing around in the toy section while mom checking out the designer boots. We saw some Bakugan sets and questioned the figurines and requirement for the new shapes. There were then the toy cars for superheroes who clearly didn't need them. Finally was our big gag, as our mother finished and swung by the toy section to tell us that we were now leaving, I picked up the My Little Pony plush and asked her if I could get it. Everyone who overheard me turned and gave a disgusted look. On the car ride home, she and my dad gave me a stern talking to saying that I seemed like a pedophile. After the talk me and my brother giggled under our breath all the way home...

FrozenConstellation

There for grace I go
Not watching where I was going (reading a book while walking) so I tripped and fell into someone's car =_=

Covert Cactus

<--- Halloween shiny
The dumbest thing I have done is doing poorly in high school. School is important and now that I'm in college I'm trying to break my old bad habits such as procrastinating until the very last second. I have also done a lot of other dumb stuff too. ;474;

MetalVictini

Winning!
A few years ago, I wasn't paying attention and backed my car into a light pole. -.- Thankfully there wasn't much damage.

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
Not watching where I was going (reading a book while walking) so I tripped and fell into someone's car =_=

i almost did that once but ive gotten pretty good at knowing where i am going while i read.

The dumbest thing I have done is doing poorly in high school. School is important and now that I'm in college I'm trying to break my old bad habits such as procrastinating until the very last second. I have also done a lot of other dumb stuff too. ;474;

pffft... now u tell me XD

Blood Red Absol

AquaMilotic's Waifu
I do dumb things daily, i wouldn't know what i would consider the dumbest thing?
Maybe it would be when i was 14 and still in high school, i nearly killed myself with alcohol poisoning drinking 1 and a half bottles of Vodka (I don't drink Vodka at all now)

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
I think the dumbest thing I've ever done is a toss-up between using a butterknife to try and get a Toaster Strudel out of a toaster and trying to fix a plastic marble launcher with my mouth, while it was loaded, with the barrel pointing toward my throat.

I know, I was such a wild child.

I also regret doing poorly in school, although I'd like to think that I've recovered from that blunder fairly successfully.

SpiralBreeze

Read My Fanfiction!
I told my son's father that I was pregnant. Many times in court later... the bastard after trying to commit suicide all of a sudden wants to see his son. Biggest mistake of my life. Next time I get knocked up, I ain't tellin' no one!

~Kingdom of Earth~

Sun shines through
I was walking with some of my friends as we were walking downtown with our 6th grade classes ( We were in 3 diffrent classes and we were taking a small trip outside school) and I wasn't watching where I was going as I was talking and crashed face-first into a pole.

Toxic Nightshade

GET TO DEL TACO
i have two... one. my mind went blank and i was super early for class, so i just opened the door and casually walked in, and i realized that the previous period was still going on. some girls were laughing, and i just awkwardly backed out.
second is when i got into the wrong car. xD same model and color as ours.

Flame Mistress

Oh, a major fail moment was when I tried to jump to the fourth bar of the monkey bars (a common competition amongst my peers was to see who could jump the farthest), missing, landing on my arm, and promptly breaking it.

A minor stupid thing I did today was eject my White 2 cartridge by pressing it, forgetting he fact that this was not Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask, and therefore not built-in to the system (a habit I devoloped was pressing whatever cartridge was in the slot whenever I got stuck). Thankfully I didn't lose too much progress, but I still feel stupid about it.

Wolveram

Vogelfänger
My dumbest moment happened in my youth many, many years ago when I was on a foreign term. It involved a bicycle, alcohol, and German police. I won't say anymore out of sheer embarrassment at my past self.

Chili

Playing temple run on a high playground.. I fell off the highest part on my head and hurt my side as well. Passed out for a few. My friend thought I was joking, then thought I was dead. Then my worst enemies took me to the clinic. Then those worst enemies only 1/2 is my best friend.

PsychicPsycho

I was once riding a bike and looking at something on the side of the road when I ran into a parked car (I'm always reminded of the 'yo mama's so stupid she ran into a parked car' thing). I can't help but laugh, because I picture it from the viewpoint of someone watching from their house, and it looks funny.
I think the dumbest thing I've ever done is a toss-up between using a butterknife to try and get a Toaster Strudel out of a toaster and trying to fix a plastic marble launcher with my mouth, while it was loaded, with the barrel pointing toward my throat.
How'd that stuff turn out?
I just remembered that a friend dared me to eat maple leaves…I actually did it XD
Did they they taste like maple syrup :p

Not sure if I can bringing this up, since it wasn't me but once, after we returned to class after lunch, one of my classmates had an odd look on his face and seemed in pain. I later heard he'd been dared to sort a line of salt (like cocaine), which he apparently did.

Ferrin

Easily Lost
I remember one time, that I lost my keys inside a movie theater...
i remember looking everywhere for mah 20 dollars and eventually finding it in my pocket. and sometimes my parents ask me to get something,and when i leave the room i forget what they wanted me to get xD..........