• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

what is the dumbest thing you have ever done?

I got so mad I threw my copy of Jak 3 in the garbage. Funny thing was before I calmed down, I found out that it apparently garbage collecting day. Oh joy.

Ryboy

Skyla Fanboy!!!!!
Prolly giving my friend my mostly still usable Xbox 360 (it would stop reading disks occasionally) instead of selling it to him...but o well

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Nobody call me Mr super stupid for this but, when I am late to history class I run as fast as I can and have to run into the wall next to his classroom in order to stop from hitting the door

wc662

Green Goblin
everything I've ever been arrested for lol

Iris Mist

Hylian Princess
I could go on and on and on.. But one thing that comes to mind is this one time, my cousins were fighting each other, and stupid me got between them. They were unharmed, I walked away with a black eye.

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
I headbutted a girl I liked by accident when I was 12, right after asking her out. Good times..

Speaking of violence........I once laughed at someone who kicked a bike rack and he fell over, he got up said HEY, you think that's funny" then he punched my lip, I took it like a man and was the bigger man I walked away before I wanted to kill him and I was such a wimp I walked away before I started crying

dinosaurus

Cool Story, Broselia
I felt so stupid when this happened.

In grade 8 (and during junior high) I was kinda awkward and quiet. Anyhow, I had to go for some sorta appointment so I got called to the office and go figure my desk is riiiight at the very end of the classroom, in the front, on the opposite side of where the door is. Not to mention the overhead projector is right in that corner (by the side of the room opposite to the door close to where i was sitting).

So yeah, it's on so everyone is looking up at it and taking notes. My binders were HUUUGE so I couldn't see anything below me so I was walking and of course some loser has a water bottle or something under their desk that had rolled out and I didn't see it, stepped on it and fell onto my knees. In front of everyone. I quickly got up and walked out of the room and heard everybody start laughing after. Oh god I was so embarrassed but I tried controlling my laughter too. It also really hurt 'cause I had chains on my pants where the knees were.. lol.

Another stupid thing was in grade 5, I don't know how but me and a friend were messing around during lunch and I ended up with a pencil stabbed into my hand. I had to get a tetnis shot and blood was pouring out of my palm. You can still see a small dark mark that looks like led underneath my skin where it happened. FLmgelkgelheg I hate thinking about it.

I'm sure I've done many more much stupider things but I just an't think of them right now. I'll get back to you on them.

Spudnugget1

who wants to sing
The dumbest thing I've ever done? Seeking out and e-mailing an IZ Shipper fan artist of whom I had no previous contact, asking for clarification on the recent mass-deletion.

Her answer? "The fanbase is dumb." Well, of course it is. But I had no prior understanding of this at the time. In fact, I've only began to understand it just recently.

It was quite some time ago, during a phase I am glad to be done with. The ramifications of the incident have caused my registered e-mail over here on Serebii to stop working, however.

Roaring Apathy

Fight the good fight
drinking 1 and a half bottles of Vodka

What a trooper. First time i got drunk was with vodka, drank half of it. 10 minutes later i wake up in a car at 8 in the morning not knowing how i got there and couldnt see a damn thing even WITH my glasses. Apparently I also vomited all my insides.

Props.

Dumbest thing....Ah

Cant think of THE dumbest thing, but i recall in summer school after 11th grade I was in the bathroom with some friends and this roach came out of nowhere, right on top of the tubes of the urinal. I got a piece of paper and slapped it to the floor. Us being your typical sadistic high school dudes we kicked it around a few times and out of the bath room. We had a good time until some old lady came out of no where, stepped on it and told us to go back to class. As we walked back up the stairs one of my friends told me to call her a certain obscene expletive. Me being the impressionable idiot I am, i meant to utter it under my breath but it came out just a little to loud. Needless to say we were in our classroom faster than speedy freakin gonzales.

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
I felt so stupid when this happened.

In grade 8 (and during junior high) I was kinda awkward and quiet. Anyhow, I had to go for some sorta appointment so I got called to the office and go figure my desk is riiiight at the very end of the classroom, in the front, on the opposite side of where the door is. Not to mention the overhead projector is right in that corner (by the side of the room opposite to the door close to where i was sitting).

So yeah, it's on so everyone is looking up at it and taking notes. My binders were HUUUGE so I couldn't see anything below me so I was walking and of course some loser has a water bottle or something under their desk that had rolled out and I didn't see it, stepped on it and fell onto my knees. In front of everyone. I quickly got up and walked out of the room and heard everybody start laughing after. Oh god I was so embarrassed but I tried controlling my laughter too. It also really hurt 'cause I had chains on my pants where the knees were.. lol.

Another stupid thing was in grade 5, I don't know how but me and a friend were messing around during lunch and I ended up with a pencil stabbed into my hand. I had to get a tetnis shot and blood was pouring out of my palm. You can still see a small dark mark that looks like led underneath my skin where it happened. FLmgelkgelheg I hate thinking about it.

I'm sure I've done many more much stupider things but I just an't think of them right now. I'll get back to you on them.

Ouch falling on chains and a pencil to the palm ouch, I was stabbed in the arm with a pencil by some stupid kid in my math class in grade 9 I still have the mark 3 years later

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
One more to add to the list.

Jaywalked and almist got hit by a truck =_+"

I remember I once was with a kid who was playing in the street, I saw a car coming by, so I grabbed him and tackled him to the front of his yard, then I saw the car pull into a driveway -_- I felt so stupid

Playing a drinking game with grain jenever while it was supposed to be played with just beer.
Weird things happened that evening.

Todoserugi

Never Forget
i folded a piece of string cheese in half and called it cheesebutt

not doing homework.(i have much better things to do)

stealing razor blades from a janitor closet

carrying a knife everywhere

not saving money

pencil fencing

thats all i can think of right now

Last edited:

vespiqueen

Just the other day I turned left on a red light because for some reason I thought it was still green and not only did I barely miss hitting a car, but there was a police car parked in a parking spot of a building on the road I turned onto. I got REALLY lucky and the police was inside and not in his car