1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

what is the dumbest thing you have ever done?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by Steampunk, Oct 22, 2012.

1. You have an interesting life xD

2. Todoserugi

Todoserugi Never Forget

and thats just since school started

3. Ferrin

Ferrin Easily Lost

whats wrong with that? :s i carry a pocket knife everywhere for emergencies and have a friend have that keeps a big hunting knife in his backpack

4. Aeon™

Aeon™ Rock Ultimate

I said acoustic toothbrush before realizing that wasn't a thing (like, as opposed to an electric toothbrush. i actually said that completely seriously once.)

5. Plus side down side

Plus side down side Lass Trainer

I carry a couple of throwing knives in my purse just in case something happens since I've had to walk home at 2AM in the dark.

Another stupid thing: I drank a quarter of a bottle of vodka all by myself. It may not sound like much but I am NOT a big drinker, and that is WAAAAY too much. I got really really sick, and I'm not drinking ever again.

6. Todoserugi

Todoserugi Never Forget

the knife i carry is a throwing knife. its dumb cuz at my school, if you get caught with one you get expelled.

7. -Nator-

-Nator- Psyperiority

Oh, that's nothing. At my old school, you would be expelled for a simple laser pointer.
    If you brought a throwing knife, you'd probably be put on death row.

8. Blood Red Absol

Blood Red Absol AquaMilotic's Waifu

I got up to get a glass of water 5 min ago and bruised my leg on the box, so I go to move forward and did the exact same thing to my other leg.

9. Lorenzo The Comic

Lorenzo The Comic Pokémon Maniac

Worst thing I did in my life

Formatting my external hard drive by mistake... that required me to use some file recovery software. Plus, there were a lot of unfinished games that I created which I will never get to see again.

10. Unoin

Unoin Well-Known Member

Buying "Shrek Fairytale Freakdown" for GBC. It was the worst game I've ever played, and thought me that good movies don't necessarily make good games

11. pug6666

pug6666 Banned

Buying pokemon (it's too addicting)

12. Chili

Chili Well-Known Member

Everybody does that.

13. Shayminslicker

Shayminslicker Comes out of Nowhere

I just love slamming my face in to poles now am slamming my face into street lights.Im so brilligant

14. Hydreigon6507

Hydreigon6507 Well-Known Member

These are my worst:
    I lit a paper towel on fire once and almost set the house on fire. I am VERY careful with lighters now.
    Once when I was about four I accidentally dropped a shovel on my toe and had to get stitches. I think I can still see the scar.
    In seventh grade, I decided to run on concrete and tripped. I hurt my chin, my hands, and chipped a tooth slightly. Everyone laughed at me. >.>
    Recently, I picked up a somewhat large branch and threw it with my bare hands. I got cut slightly (not TOO terrible, but still...).

15. excadrill798

excadrill798 Member

eating two tablespoons of cinamon if you don't think it does anything you can try it yourself. Fyi I warned you

16. ParaChomp

ParaChomp be your own guru

Put down My Little Pony in public, some guy beat me up for it.

17. -Nator-

-Nator- Psyperiority

Sarcasm, right?

18. Hydreigon6507

Hydreigon6507 Well-Known Member

Ooh, I have heard of that before. People have been sent to the hospital for doing that. :/

19. SmeargleRocks

SmeargleRocks Reputable Trader

Can't think of one specific thing

20. Shayminslicker

Shayminslicker Comes out of Nowhere

Today in gym I threw a basketball on top of the seats (which were folded up) so I had to climb up and get the ball and when I fell I fell flat on my face