• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

what is the dumbest thing you have ever done?

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
I said acoustic toothbrush before realizing that wasn't a thing (like, as opposed to an electric toothbrush. i actually said that completely seriously once.)

i folded a piece of string cheese in half and called it cheesebutt

not doing homework.(i have much better things to do)

stealing razor blades from a janitor closet

carrying a knife everywhere

not saving money

pencil fencing

thats all i can think of right now
I carry a couple of throwing knives in my purse just in case something happens since I've had to walk home at 2AM in the dark.

Another stupid thing: I drank a quarter of a bottle of vodka all by myself. It may not sound like much but I am NOT a big drinker, and that is WAAAAY too much. I got really really sick, and I'm not drinking ever again.

-Nator-

the knife i carry is a throwing knife. its dumb cuz at my school, if you get caught with one you get expelled.

Oh, that's nothing. At my old school, you would be expelled for a simple laser pointer.
If you brought a throwing knife, you'd probably be put on death row.

Blood Red Absol

AquaMilotic's Waifu
I got up to get a glass of water 5 min ago and bruised my leg on the box, so I go to move forward and did the exact same thing to my other leg.

Lorenzo The Comic

Pokémon Maniac
Worst thing I did in my life

Formatting my external hard drive by mistake... that required me to use some file recovery software. Plus, there were a lot of unfinished games that I created which I will never get to see again.

Unoin

Buying "Shrek Fairytale Freakdown" for GBC. It was the worst game I've ever played, and thought me that good movies don't necessarily make good games

Chili

i remember looking everywhere for mah 20 dollars and eventually finding it in my pocket. and sometimes my parents ask me to get something,and when i leave the room i forget what they wanted me to get xD..........

Everybody does that.

Hydreigon6507

These are my worst:
I lit a paper towel on fire once and almost set the house on fire. I am VERY careful with lighters now.
Once when I was about four I accidentally dropped a shovel on my toe and had to get stitches. I think I can still see the scar.
In seventh grade, I decided to run on concrete and tripped. I hurt my chin, my hands, and chipped a tooth slightly. Everyone laughed at me. >.>
Recently, I picked up a somewhat large branch and threw it with my bare hands. I got cut slightly (not TOO terrible, but still...).

eating two tablespoons of cinamon if you don't think it does anything you can try it yourself. Fyi I warned you

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Put down My Little Pony in public, some guy beat me up for it.

Hydreigon6507

eating two tablespoons of cinamon if you don't think it does anything you can try it yourself. Fyi I warned you
Ooh, I have heard of that before. People have been sent to the hospital for doing that. :/

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Can't think of one specific thing

Shayminslicker

Comes out of Nowhere
Today in gym I threw a basketball on top of the seats (which were folded up) so I had to climb up and get the ball and when I fell I fell flat on my face