• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

what is the dumbest thing you have ever done?

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Today in gym I threw a basketball on top of the seats (which were folded up) so I had to climb up and get the ball and when I fell I fell flat on my face

Ouch sorry to hear

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Today in gym I threw a basketball on top of the seats (which were folded up) so I had to climb up and get the ball and when I fell I fell flat on my face

Ouch sorry to hear

iFi Salamander

I'm a vampire!
I do too many dumb things to count out of pure ADD and being distracted all the time.

Dumbest thing may have been leaving college for a couple years. Though the reality is I really wouldn't know the end result of that endeavor yet.

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
ok, this made me and my friend look dumb *flashback*
it was a few weeks before the release of DP, me and him were arguing wether space or time was more important. (i was time and he was space cuz i was getting pearl and he was getting diamond (we got a little mixed up XD))
then another kid wals by and tell us that palkia is the space one and dialga is the time one.
imediatly i am saying that space is better and he is saying that time is better. XD

fitzy909

Just another guy
Do you want the list in chronological or alphabetical order...? (Awesome, i konw big words :)) But seriously I've done some pretty dumb stuff in my time an i'm only 14. Arceus only knows what i'm gonna do later on. A few dumb things i've done are: Kick a tree stump instead of a football, Fall into a river with a dog, Dropped my keys down a drain and tried to jump a ditch and fallen in instead. I'm such a genius!!!

BJPalmer85

drag racing and hitting speeds of 120+ mph

B

silver_phoenix

Fluffy Pokemon Trainer
est thing I ever did was actlike a Goth in highschool. I got in soooo much trouble, and I was acting bad on purpose sometimes.

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Top this. Go to college, and the day before class, severely mess up your leg. The semester after, get horribly sick the first week. Top it off with student loans, inconsistent class attendence, lack of homework, and various other BS, and you end up with a major epic fail and a few thousand bucks lost.

Needless to say, I won't be making the same set of mistakes again.

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
I later down on the floor at school and ran through the hallway and purposely almost hit someone, I got some laughs and they asked are you okay I said yeah, then one of ky friends went what the heck are you on :3

Princess Raspberyl

~Shining One~
Top this. Go to college, and the day before class, severely mess up your leg. The semester after, get horribly sick the first week. Top it off with student loans, inconsistent class attendence, lack of homework, and various other BS, and you end up with a major epic fail and a few thousand bucks lost.

Needless to say, I won't be making the same set of mistakes again.

...Wow. O+O
As for me, a 'friend' (airquotes on friend because after that day I severed all ties I had with her) of mine convinced me to walk to school with her, missing the bus. Because I was an immensely stupid child, I agreed to this. Later on, the school called my house saying I hadn't arrived at school. Eventually a policeman drove us both to school and I got in big fat trouble with both the school and my parents. My parents still haven't let me live this down, and this happened when I was in the 3rd grade.

wc662

Green Goblin
I'm a no longer drinking alcoholic... I used to drink everclear. That's 95% ethanol. In other words it's more than twice as strong as normal hard liquor.

One night drunk I had the brilliant idea. I had an empty bottle of everclear sitting on the table and I just lit a cigarette. I said to myself "I bet it'll be cool if I hold the lighter over the top of the bottle and then residue/vapors whatever will make pretty blue flames dance around inside the empty bottle.

An hour later I was in the ER with 2nd degree burns all over my hand. It had to be wrapped up into a shape that would make it look like I'm making a gun with my hand for a week. Let me tell you, the vapors lit straight up out of that bottle like a rocket taking off. If I was sober I would have known that.

Well at least I was independant lmao. People were wondering how I was rolling a blunt ect. with only one hand.

Hydreigon6507

I know this is not too awful, but one time I kicked a rock and it killed my toenail. A new one grew in, though.

Hydreigon6507

I almost forgot to mention this one (one of my all-time worsts):
When my twelve-year-old molars were coming in, a cavity started forming on the tooth while some of the gum tissue was still over it. The pain from the toothaches caused me to stay up one night, and I was so focused on going to a school event the next day (this is when I was still in public school). Luckily, there was nothing academic going on that day. I had severe dentophobia (look it up, it has nothing to do with Cilan :p), so I did not get it looked at until April of this year (VERY stupid, I know). When I did get it looked at, it had a HUGE cavity that almost made it so the tooth had to be pulled. I will NEVER do that again.

THEIRONDONUT

Strongest of pastrys
Downing 3 cans of monster, thrn running onto a step slope of grass in the town centre, and attempting and backflip off of the top of the slope... IT BURNS o_O

Sabconth

Kanto Ranger
I was walking up the stairs to a cathedral, looking/talking to my friend behind me, only to turn around and accidentally discover two students I knew sitting very intimately together on the steps before me.

An awkward silence and a quick retreat soon followed.