• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

what is the dumbest thing you have ever done?

Larry

I was dared to jump off of a roof and did it. Got caught on something and fell face first and broke the fall with my arm. Completely snapped it.

At least I can sound cool and say I didn't pussy out.

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Get caught for punching a kid in my lunch in 8th grade for stealing some of my yugioh cards, yelling out random foods in my chorus class in 6th grade thus giving me my nickname cheesecake, got in a lot of trouble for the first thing

Lightning Dragon

LIGHTNING FLIGHT!!!!
Ask people the dumbest questions, laugh like a maniac when I know I'm gonna cry, falling off my bike twice within a 4 year range <.>

Oh. And maybe blame a kid in meh old elementary school, for stealing my Lugia figure, when he might have not had it <.>'''

Bananarama

The light is coming
Took a science honours class, and failed because of my crappy Science Fair project I would have never been required to make if I were in a regular class.

~My life in a nutshell.

STICKTOPIA

losing IT to my now ex gf -__-

Lion Demon

Fairy Type Champion
Falling in love with somebody that never loved me in the first place...
Ain't no way am I ever gonna get a Woman to get that close to my heart!

!jirachi!

3/4 dead...
peeing in a corner in the class. I wasn't allowed to go to the bathroom so yea...

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
-Falling in love with this girl who never loved me...
-When I was in 6th grade, I told my grandfather to kiss my as in Spanish (I had a crappy Spanish teacher).....and boy did I get a beating.

Last edited:

umbreot

God of Fusions
losing IT to my now ex gf -__-

What is IT supposed to be?
If "IT" is supposed to be your virginity, this is BS and you are still a virgin.

If you do not know what virginity is, lol.

Shaylup

debeo capere omnes
I don't think this counts as doing something stupid but in 2011 I 'learned' from that most trustworthy of sources, the internet, that the whole of Japan was rapidly sinking into the sea (may have been an April fools, I can't remember) and I started crying because it was my dream to go there...

AJ

❖☢☼☯☾♛☮
I punched my date in the face by accident. Let's just say there's not gonna be a second one.......

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Well, today it was eating that chicken sandwich

Gloryus

Where's Wally?
For me it was driving with no license, no insurance and hot boxing in the car and the same time. Stupid and risky but I was feeling reckless that day.

STICKTOPIA

What is IT supposed to be?
If "IT" is supposed to be your virginity, this is BS and you are still a virgin.

If you do not know what virginity is, lol.
Of course that was what I was talking about and yes I know what it is....

GatedSunOne

Like A Rockefeller
In recent memory, it definitely was believing in that whole May/October 21 2011 Judgment Day fiasco. Got so serious that most of the immediate family still remembers me for it.

...In my childhood though, any time Sailor Moon was on was probably a majority of my most embarrassing moments. My little-boy hormones couldn't handle all those ''innocent curves'' at once; and at the time and girls used to tease me for my bashfulness around even UTTERING the Scouts' names. XD