• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is the hardest non-legendry pokemon to find and catch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

deoxyclone

the hardest to find is feebas of course!
and to catch is beldum!
maybe spiritomb since there are very few people who plays pokemon with DS in my country (most of them using emulator just like me.. hehe! ;p)

squlicky4

well i would have to say gible took me ages to catch

MegaTravis

Pokemon Trainer
Beldum and Chansey. Very, very frustrating.
Oh yeah and Feebas.

HookShot

Shiny get!
Let's see, Beldum, Feebas, Munchlax, Beldum, and Beldum are all a pain to find and catch.

But, Beldum is the only pokemon I've ever fought that has Struggled itslef to death. So Beldum wins my vote.

sweet_piplup123

I lost the game?!?!
Beldum, Kangaskhan and Spiritomb.

*shudders*

I don't have problem with Feebas, I got mine through Ruby/pal park (it's easier to catch them there).

Pseudo-Unlegendary

I be an Exotic One
Chansey, arghhhhhhhhh. It makes me want to pull my hair out. You almost never see it and when you do it runs. Thank god they introduced heppiny or I would've gone straight up nuts.

Tiomasta

Not amused
What are these?

Hm? You skipped page 2, apparently.
Perap is Chatot and Parukia is... Well, Palkia.

So, on 4th gen...
Hardest to catch : Beldum
Hardest to find : Munchlax?

With Feebas, you're pretty much guaranteed to see it if you spend a few hours on it, but nothing compares to Munchlax's 1% appearance rate. Right?

Noctourniquet

∆∆∆
Hm? You skipped page 2, apparently.
Perap is Chatot and Parukia is... Well, Palkia.

So, on 4th gen...
Hardest to catch : Beldum
Hardest to find : Munchlax?

With Feebas, you're pretty much guaranteed to see it if you spend a few hours on it, but nothing compares to Munchlax's 1% appearance rate. Right?

Oh, right.
I think you can SR for a Munchlax...

I have to say Khangaskan.

lucario96

Fighting Legend
Hardest to find for me was my feebas

Adeku

Formerly Torterra14
Feebas,Smeargle,Chansey,Kangaskhan,Scyther,Pinsir are the hardest I've caught also Munchlax.

newmoon island

Spiritomb, because you have to meet 32 people underground.

ShinyPichu4Ever

Eye of the Storm
To find: any shiny pokemon
To catch: Beldum

Status
Not open for further replies.