• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is the hardest non-legendry pokemon to find and catch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark7

Aura Trainer
The pokemon that I can't find and catch was Munchlax and Feebas.
They are too hard to find.
Beldum was an easy capture. I used a Dusk ball when I played at night.

RDSchley

The Anti-Hero
1. Feebas
2. Munchlax
3. Beldum

diablo_200525

ミッドナイト ミュウツー
Feebas, Munchlax are on my list for sure....I had a third one, but i kept running into it for a while. So its just those 2.

Prinplup

Super, super =D
Shroomish in Platinum. Took like 2 weeks for it to show up in the binoculars, then it wouldnt show up in the Great Marsh and if I DID encounter one, it would run after I use a Safari Ball. But I caught one, so if I want any more I can just breed.

Tyrannotaur

Tyranitar Trainer
To find.. Munchlax and Feebas.
To catch.. Chansey or Beldum.

This is all D/P/Pt though. In 3rd gen and previous I'd say rare stuff in the safari zone. I don't think I ever caught a Chanesy in Red or Yellow, too freakin hard. Tauros took me forever to catch in both Red and FireRed. In Hoenn I'd say Regice was the worst to try to catch. I still remember spending what felt like nearly two hours throwing ultra ball and timer balls at it. Took forever.

Yup yup -;248;

pichu96

To find Feebas
To catch Beldum

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Beldum is very difficult to catch. Feebas and Munchlax are also very hard to find.

Houndude619

Like a BadLuck Absol
Feebas is always hard to find.

I spent ages trying to get it.

Beldum is a pain to try and catch but I use a ghost poke to wear it down.

Dark7

Aura Trainer
Good thing that in Heart Gold and Soul Silver, you can find a Feebas in the pokewalker. Not only that, it will be easier to evolve it.

Dark44

BELDUM with the catch rate of 3 OMG! well it took 3 minutes for me to catch it:club::club::club::club::club::club::club::confused:

SpecialAcez

Cool X Dangerous
Well the hardest to find for me would be a Munchlax. (I totally give up when it comes to finding this guy.)
The hardest to catch would be a Beldum due to its annoying catch rate.

swampertlover5712

True Love Never Dies
Damn you beldum!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.