• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is the hardest non-legendry pokemon to find and catch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noheart

The Abysswalker
FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEBASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

That thing is a biznitch to find, at least.

Chrissy01

Shiny Collector
Gah, this is hard. I don't really have much trouble with Beldum, thanks to my somewhat high-level Venusaur, which has Sleep Powder.

Probably Tauros, because I've only ever found it in the Kanto Safari Zone.

well ya, if you are looking for it in platinum/diamond/pearl then you will only have a 6% chance of finding one. I am still trying to find one but I keep finding miltank :(

AKRy100

Shockingly electric!
Feebas is apparently hard to find so I just got one off the GTS (let someone else do your dirty work).
Beldum was hard to catch what with its recoil damage and its catch rate of 3 (the same as most legendaries).

diamond11

I am the real Red
-Beldum, nuff said. Capture rate of 3 for a non-legendary? What a pain.
-I have to agree with the OP that Larvitar is hard to find and catch. In my Diamond, I used PokeRadar for a long time in Route 207, but I still could not find a single Larvitar!
-Rare Pokemon in Safari Zones. In my Diamond, I had encountered Kangaskhan for few times, but I always failed to catch it. Even finding a Shroomish in Great Marsh is a pain either; it took me a very long time to find and catch it.
I have one. We should trade.

Xweek

Diligent Shipper
People found Larvitar hard to find and catch?

I remember chaining for them on my sister's game, and I found LOADS, and they were quite easy to catch.

imajirachi

feebas is definitly the hardest to find. in ruby/sapphire/emerald its semi mediumish on the ahrd side, but in platinum. gawd! only 4 squares in the whole game have him and they move around the lake every 24 hours. gah!

For me it was when i was playing emerald and trying to find a feebas it took me about 2 weeks to actually catch it and when i did i felt so happy :D

charigod

charizard tamer
i agree beldum is hard to catch but feebas is a pain to find

Charizard4Ever

Beldum is probably the hardest to find and catch.
The rare Great Marsh Pokemon come next.
Munchlax and other honey tree pokemon take forever to get, but they are relatively easy to catch.

Charizard4Ever

I just remembered how hard it is to get Spirtomb and Feebas without tons of outside help. Chansey also ranks up there with the hard to find Pokemon.

Clubfoot

Hurricane-Thunder
Spirtomb or Chansey, no to Mention Ditto.

wobbuffet guy

YOU WILL OBEY!!!
I might say Carnivine I've only ever seen it once but it's easy to catch

Yanma on the other hand is the complete oppisite it's easy to find but hard to catch in the great marsh

wobbuffet guy

YOU WILL OBEY!!!
I have a few Feebas and Munchlax are almost impossible to find Munchlax with it's I think it's 1% chance to find it and the fact that Feebas can only be found in 4 squares

I now have alot of feebas :D

Plat. Frontier

Epic Mustache
Diamond: Feebas

Pearl: Feebas

Plat.: Feebas

Feebas is hard!

serebiifreak

...BRING IT!!!
Beldum or Bagon. They keep breaking out. *sob*

Status
Not open for further replies.