1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

What Is the hardest trainer battle in pokemon SM/USUM?

Discussion in 'Pokémon - Generation VII Discussion' started by TheTitanicTaco, Aug 9, 2018 at 12:34 AM.

1. For me it was kukui's champion battle. I genuinely had to battle him 3 times before I beat him, mostly because I forgot to buy any full restores and I only had 1 revive. I haven't finished Ultra Moon yet, so I don't know if any trainers in the rainbow rocked arc are harder, but since they're in the post game they most likely are. Anyways, what was the hardest battle in these games for you?

PS: These are trainer battles so ultra necrozma or any wild pokemon battles don't count.

2. Ducolamia

Ducolamia SAYYYY WHAT???

The hardest for me was the Lusamine battle (the first battle was a nightmare with that stupid Clefable) the next was Moon Guzma. That Masquerain completely demolished my team which was weak to flying types. I also struggled with a trainer that had a Garbardor in Pony Island. That was fun with the whole stockpile thing.

The WORST had to be that totem Araquanid and rhibombee. Totem Togedemaru was annoying but beatable but HOLY COW I despise the fact that the game tricked me. Wishiwashi? Nope. Get an Araquanid that has AURORA BEAM. Rhibombee stacked quiver dance because I was too stupid to take it out and not the pokemon it summoned. If it wasn't for using a Z-move I would've blacked out legitimately for the first time in years.

Man USUM may be debatable but the difficultly will screw you over if you aren't prepared.

3. Agreed