• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is the most annoying thing in D/P

Status
Not open for further replies.

goliath_unit

What I hate the most in D/P is seeing the stone and locked door of events that I want to do even though i got the pokemon

Freezeydakilla

Hardcore Ice Lover!
I hate battling trainers in the fog.... so annoying.

since i restarted my diamond my empoleon fainted from not having any of its attacks hit >_<

omegan

If im not mistaken it seems like you get to get all the cool pokemon when the storyline has finished....
What's left after the ELite Four?

When my chain breaks. The highest I've been able to get to is 24 ;_;

Imagine

ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ ᴜᴛᴏᴘɪᴀ
Um, I'd say trying to throw all your pokeballs at legendaries, but never catching it. Then running out of pokeballs. XD

Penguinist Trainer

It's not the most annoying thing to me, but something I missed about Pokemon Emerald was the "Trainer's Eyes" application. I know we have the Vs. Seeker in D/P, but I liked just being able to open my Pokenav and see which trainers wanted a rematch.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
when i lose to a foe while being close breaking my current record at the battlertower, i really hate it when in did alot of work and end up with nothing.

[converanga]

converse + manga
definetly the pokemon. i remember to like kanto, when there were all sorts of pokemon-cute, tough,strong,ect. Now the pokemon are just...ugly. (except for the evee evolutions)

Status
Not open for further replies.