• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is the most annoying thing in D/P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokemon__

Bucephalus
I can never remember if I have a honey tree with honey on it. There should be a Poketch app with a honey tree locator.

Shinin

Minimalist
Surf speed is the only thing that I really noticed and annoyed me.

Cobalt Hunter

Lack of a music replay option. I'm not going through the Elite Four all over again just so I can hear the Champions music, even if it IS good.

Dr.Paynegwynn

Build more burrows
Ending up with the same teams is annoying. Here's mine for now...

Infernape, Floatzel, Luxray, Lucario, Staraptor, and Roserade.

Yeah, I bet a bunch of people have similar teams...

Another annoying thing is Zubat and Geodude. I hate them popping up all the freakin time.

my team is Torterra, Skuntank, Girafarig, Drifblim, Cloyster, and Bastiodon.

o.O

Hey Girl Hey
When the beldum swarm came,

i couldn't catch the stupid floating thing for a good 20 min. ;l i started with 97 ultra balls and i now have 65 all because of Beldum. Stupid thing. But i got it.
Just one.

Esgalfea

Berry picking speed. In all the recent games. WAY TOO SLOW. It's a good thing, though, because I never go to contests (I only use the wiki berry for getting milotics.)

Comatose811

I must say, the lack of pokemon has always been annoying. But the most annoying thing to me is trying to get the rare Pokeradar pokemon. All I can find are Bidoofs and Starlys, or their evolutions.

Surfing speed... I agree. At first time I thought surfing speed depends on the pokemon's speed (I was using Gastrodon for surfing), and after I brought my Milotic from Emerald it was still same. I hate the fact that I can't store items in PC, too.
Also, there are not much of places to EV train for special attack.

The Fact that in a TOUGH contest visual, the computers can win by dressing their Pokémon is pink flowers and hearts...

I agree. I think the choice of accessories are mostly focused on 'cute' theme. But it is fun to dress up my pokemon goofy and watch how they look on stage (with popping hearts from the audience).

Last edited:

xeno_latios

the most annoying thing to me is that when i wana move allota pokemon in the box at one time..i hafta do it..one BY one...lol

Chimecho3000

- Surf's speed
- no item PC

PokeMayne

ELITES
the most annoying thing to me is that when i wana move allota pokemon in the box at one time..i hafta do it..one BY one...lol

No you don't, press Y, so the hand grabber turns orange, then hold down A on the first pokemon and press the D-pad buttons over to select more than one. :)

Dr.Paynegwynn

Build more burrows
The fact that, although Cyrus is apparently based on Richard Kruspe, there's no German metal while fighting him.

Ruris

When you practice a Visual Contest, you get like 10 hearts.

But when you do the real thing, you get 2. What the heck.

Vereux0

No you don't, press Y, so the hand grabber turns orange, then hold down A on the first pokemon and press the D-pad buttons over to select more than one. :)

Oh so that's what it does. :p

1000 Pies

Lotsa spaghetti!
Surf's speed.
Lack of item storage.
Horrible contest system.
In doubles battles, you still attack, even when the opponent's feild is empts, even if they still have pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.