• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is the most annoying thing in D/P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dax

Legend
The most annoying thing was being unable to defeat Cynthia's Garchomp. It was so hard for me because I didn't have any pokemon with ice attacks.

I don't like the fact that you can't go to another regions. After I finished the game I have nothing else to do. I guess I will keep training and leveling up.

~Envy~

Chem Nerd
Hmm... to me, the slow surfing speed was annoying. As was the lack of things to do after you beat the game...

Deathatron

SHINY MR MIME! =D
That stupid ice route (where it hails). I hated it. >_<

Why Heatran is so bloody hard to get. Plus, Mespirt and Cresselia. EVERYONE HATES RUNNER LEGENDARYS!!!

chrisg410

i think the most annoying thingis knowing you cant get the coolest pokemon, darkrai, without going to an event. Does anyone know when the next event is?

Chimecho3000

Oh yeah, I also hate the long saving time and the bloody Pokemon encounter rate. I can't walk through a small patch of grass without bumping into a Pokemon. -_-

major_yoshi

MOO?!?!?!
yeah I know what you mean that can get to me sometimes as well with pokemon with high HP, I dont know what you all mean by the trio being hard I mean seriously I caught them all in one day and I used like 2 dusk balls on azelf and uxie each and just master balled mesprit. Anyway for me the most anoying bit in it is the wils encounter rate in the caves espessially wayward cave, In the end I just ended up blowing all my money on repels. Also I found that the level of the wild pokemon was starting to catch up to me near the end mainly at the start of victory road and the end of mt coronet but I guess if I hahnt used repels I wouldn't have had that problem, there is just no escaping!

Yep. 49-66.

Aewyne

alias:: Allure XI
slow surfing speed
lack of fire types >.< my fave type
MEDICHAM!!! you'll learn how annoying they can be if you have empoleon
level leap from gym leaders to elite 4
how much harder it is to find serious natured pokemon (they were all i got on emerald)
empoleons speed >.<
lack of ethers and elixirs (compulsory threwout the elite four)

I completely forgot to mention that, and yes, that really annoyed me as well. I never really used them until this generation, but I wish there were more.

Cyber Dragon

Boulder Trainer
The most annoying thing is trying to get a magmarizer on Diamond.

Phantom Gardevoir

Alphonse's Wifey XD
I do get rather annoyed with the slow surfing speed and the wild pokemon encounter rate's increase. Especially when my pokemon are weak and tired from Mt. Coronet or something and they're low HP, stat problems....you get it....
The Elite Four also annoys me. Every single time I think I won....some other pokemon tramples my team.
Medicham isn't hard with me...I have Empoleon, too. I just use Staraptor to get rid of it. ^^
Cynthia's pokemon. XD The different types make it harder but a little more exciting for when I battle. I guess I'll have to teach Empoleon Ice Beam for her Garchomp. ^^

Dax

Legend
Another thing is going for the first time to the Pokemon League. That Victory Road is awful!

And going to Route 224. I always get lost.

*~*~*CherryCherry*~*~*

Cherubi Princess
The fact that the surfing is sssooo ssllloowww and the lack of fire pokemon (But I had a chimchar ssoo no need to worry about that!)

Ultimate Trainer

Let's debate. Go.
My Top 3 Fourth Generation Peeves:

1. Chatter erases the cry of the Pokemon that knows the move, and replaces it with your recorded message instead. Also, if you have more of the same kind Pokemon with you (like two Chatots), those other Pokemon's cry also becomes erased and replaced with your recorded message. Plus, trying to record your Chatter message with the DS microphone results in utter and complete failure. Final point: Chatter sucks. Period.

2. No Secret Base Battles!!!!!!!! I used to use those to level up my Pokemon quickly, because I used to battle my friends in them, and they had all level 100 Pokemon in their Party, so the Pokemon is was training would get up in the level ranks very quickly.

3. Having 100 consecutive Battle Tower wins to get a Trainer Star is gonna take a long time to do...

Oh, and I agree with you all. Surfing is too sloooooooooooooooooowwwwwww...................

EmberStar the Blaziken

Kung-Pow Chicken
Why is it now Water Pulse has such a high confusion rate than before?

-Concrete-

A Bathing Ape
The battle zone only has the battle tower. After you beat the game there is nothing to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.