• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is the most annoying thing in D/P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shellos

From the East Sea!
Probably some of the Master Rank Contests...because my accessory stock sucks, I only got, what, 3 hearts with my maxed Cool Sneasel? I need to save up some berries for the accessories you can get at the Floaroma shop.
Also, Stark Mt. weirded me out a little with the sprites getting smaller.
Surf is incredibly slow, and it is annoying to have to run through checkpoints between cities again...

vitz

the games you can play in the game corner. it's not a DP-exclusive annoyance though, it's always been like that.

Habitso

hlo i'm tom o.O
i found Cyrus almost the easiest battle of the game. massive build up for nothing

also, i caught the trio. UXIE WAS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE

mew..

What do you want?
rival.....he can be quite a bit annoying at times..

Chimecho3000

More things I hate:

~ Slow battles - it takes me 25-40 minutes to beat the Pokemon League with the animation on (quicker if the Pokemon can fight the enitre battles itself). Health drainage is also really slow.

~ The Poketch app. #11 Counter - you should be able to add how much you want (+5, +24, +100, etc...sorta like the calculator), and be able to minus whatever amount you want (incase you make a mistake). I hate having to press it 100 times everytime I give my Pokemon vitamins everytime I start to EV train. A reset button would be nice too.

~ Flipping through the Poketch - instead of one big red button, it should have two (one to go up and one to go down). It's annoying having to press it 20+ times when for example I have it on app.#5 and I want to look at app.#4. Sometimes I press it one too many so I have to do it all over again.

Sorry that this post came out all whiny, it wasn't suppose too. They're not that annoying, but I wanted to state what could be improved and why.

Last edited:

mew..

What do you want?
surfing, rivals, stpid fishermen with stupid magikarp(seriously aside from helping us ev train, what good are they?)

Tyranidos

Probably the Surf speed.

Also getting the Super Rod after you obtain the National Dex. Because I really need it to find a couple of Pokemon I didn't see.

Larry

i hate how slow you surf and azelf was near impossible to catch........ in my pearl i just said screw it and killed it.

mew..

What do you want?
i hate how slow you surf and azelf was near impossible to catch........ in my pearl i just said screw it and killed it.

so we both agree. mesprit was easy, but azelf and uxie just......caught uxie after wasting 30 ultras then azelf wouldn't stay in anything i threw...
yeh surfing is slow....
main cause of annoyance in dp: HIGH ENCOUNTER RATINGS EVERYWHERE!!!!!
AND BIDOOF...............

Ralts Master

Knight of White Eye
The encounter rate in Victory Road.

Also, when did the Zubat line start showing up in grass?

mew..

What do you want?
The encounter rate in Victory Road.

Also, when did the Zubat line start showing up in grass?

started wondering that....why did they put zubat in the gras...maybe so ppl could chain it?

palkia1

Palkia Lover
started wondering that....why did they put zubat in the gras...maybe so ppl could chain it?

It could be because Zubat do exit caves at night. They are only in the grass at night so it does make sense.

One thing i don't like about DP is the huge speach that Cynthia gives after you beat her and going up the elevator. I have been raising heaps of Pokemon through versing the Elite Four and its getting so annoying.

Am i the only person on this whole forum who doesn't encounter Bidoof/Bibarel often. Everyone complains about Bidoof/Bibarel but i rarely encounter. They are two of my favourite Pokemon yet everyone else hates them. I just rarely see them. I always see every Pokemon except Bidoof/Bibarel

Dusknoir08

<Insert Title Here>
i absolutely DETEST the fact you only get 150 pokemon at the start.
to find the extra 300+ is SO annoying.

SoulGuardian

PICHU ROXORZ!
I think when your chains break, losing battles, losing battles and then having to go all the way back to wear you started.

Manafy

I hate how theres so many Bidoofs and Bibarels when looking for wild pokemon >.>

bWo

Were Taking Over!
How late you get the nat. dex is also annyoing,by the time you get the nat. dex,you've already assembled a team.Atleast put in more fire type pokemon other than the starter if you want to put the nat. dex so late..

palkia1

Palkia Lover
most annoying thing about dp? the fact that all ds's are sold out in australia so i cant get one and just have to surf forums planning...

I know how you feel. I had to get a pre-owned one because i couldn't find a new one anywhere near me. I can't believe some parts of Australia can have such a low stock of a DS

grounder

*sneezes*
The only thing I have problems with is the VS Seeker. Match Call wasn't the best, but Trainer's Eyes in R/S was so much easier... Still, there's enough exp going around the Elite Four and the Battle Zone that I don't mind it as much. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.