• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is the most annoying thing in D/P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinobi5878

Resident Bad A**
I dont like the lack of fire pokemon. Plus no item storage. Cuse now you have alot of useless items in your bag. Plus how you cant ride your bike through checkpoints. And I agree that the safari zone should have been like R/B/Y. But it was a kool idea, I'm just not fond of it.

Yoshikin

Yoshi with a Nyasuu
Thats another thing, Fire pokemon are starting to die out in the regions. Until you beat the game (In my opinion) I didn't find any great fire type other than my Infernape. There are a couple pokemon that just look cool. Kricketune is an example. It has a below average movepool. I don't know about contests though...

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

I don't understand why people are complaining about the lack of PC item storage--don't you realize that this means we aren't limited on how many items we have now? There should have been a faster scrolling option though (or maybe there is, I don't have the games on me right now).

You know that pokeball on the lower screen? Try flicking it , you can get from the top of your bag to the bottom in no time

zappy

Beginning Trainer
(I don't really know any of the new Pokémon's names, sorry for that.)

-The fire starter. Really, do we need another Fire-starter with scratch? Do we need another Fire/Fighting-starter after we've had Blaziken?
-The other two starters aren't really impressive either. A Grass/Ground combination nullifies the Grass resistance for Water and a fire Pokémon stands a chance against a Steel/Water Pokémon, much like he could handle a Ice/Water Pokémon. Either way, Infernape is the best starter due to it's type combination and once again Grass is the weakest.
-All the new Pokémon, except for the Luxray-line, are buttugly.
-Way too many legendaries.
-I hate the new evolutions or babies of older Pokémon. Who wanted a new Eevee-evolution, really?
-GTS didn't quite work well. What's the use of only being able to find Pokémon you've seen?
-Characters aren't fun anymore. It gets old, really.
-Character design also isn't cool anymore.
-We have 400+ Pokémon, and yet I still have to run into Geodude's?

Really, I wish Nintendo would just delete this generation from the Pokémon... database, whatever.

Tyranitar trainer

Back for a bit
I you st to get annoyed about the selection but on my new game I transfered a Mareep egg and I'nm going to get a murkrow

it all started with eevee

eevee's so pimpin :]

-The fire starter. Really, do we need another Fire-starter with scratch? Do we need another Fire/Fighting-starter after we've had Blaziken?
-The other two starters aren't really impressive either. A Grass/Ground combination nullifies the Grass resistance for Water and a fire Pokémon stands a chance against a Steel/Water Pokémon, much like he could handle a Ice/Water Pokémon. Either way, Infernape is the best starter due to it's type combination and once again Grass is the weakest.
-I hate the new evolutions or babies of older Pokémon. Who wanted a new Eevee-evolution, really?
-GTS didn't quite work well. What's the use of only being able to find Pokémon you've seen?

Really, I wish Nintendo would just delete this generation from the Pokémon... database, whatever.

I find that Turtwig-plus line pretty badass....
Which is kind of disturbing...

The only thing I dislike is the somewhat slow pace of the whole game and characters. Maybe the places are also too big, haha. I don't know why, but whenever I try to get somewhere, it seems to take forever. Maybe I just do everything the hard way :-D Surfing is slower too, but luckily there aren't many water-routes in the game.

DragonKazooie89

PokeBound Trainer
Wild Pokemon that pop up when you don't want to, like in caves, while chaining, when you're Pokemon are weak and you can't heal them and just when you're trying to get from point "A" to point "B".

Palkia's catch rate. It was in the green and I threw a normal Poké Ball about,maybe four times. The fourth I caught it. I dunno why that would annoy someone,but I expected more.

Yoshikin

Yoshi with a Nyasuu

The GTS was a bit of a disapointment, but that bit of Chimchar being the stongest is a lie.

Let's look at the types:
Infernape is Fire/Fighting
Empoleon is Water/Steel
Torterra is Grass/Ground

They each can beat each other, though it may be hard, or easy, they each can beat each other using their types. But the exception is Empleon but since it learns Peck and Drill Peck it can KO Torterra in a couple hits.

FireEmblemAddict

運命なんか死人の言い訳だ
The. Snow. Routes. [I forget the numbers]

I dread them anytime I play through any of my D/P games. I expected it to be cool, but I found out I was wrong. I always play at night, so its dark, snowy, and slow-moving. Seeing nothing and taking forever is not fun.

Maximillion

Fire Trainer
- PC item storage(!) and the bogs as mentioned before. Scrolling through hundreds of items is really awkward; the bogs are just annoying.
- The new way of making poffins is no fun at all.
- 3D... I liked the much quicker and smoother feel to Ruby and Sapphire.
- There is still very little to do after completing the game. Emerald had some interesting ideas, they could at least have included those!
- The lack of a second region...

mist-man

hands down the poketch is the worst. It wouldnt be so bad if I didn't need it all the time. But I have having to cycle through 20 applications to get to the one I want. And if you accidently go one past the one you are looking for, you have to cycle all the way through again!

WaluigiRC91

☆C e l e b r i t y☆
The some what mysterious feel that there will be a GS remake but I dont think there will be but the game oozes the feel of it

~Mesprit~

*Summertime*
Probably I'm only one who dislike random sayings. If you talk to the lot of people they say something what is lame and dull, for example -
"When I used a water stone on my pokemon, it evolved"
or
"We have so many accesories. I don't know which one I should pick".

The sayings even are not funny! They should have been saying something better.

Lin Kong Shu

Infestation.
The Poketch isn't coloured.
And i think that the starter are, well - unoriginal. They seem so normal, not elite -
like the Hoenn starters. (And the Kanto.)

Valaskar

Rayquaza Lover
*Pachirisu-Im mean oh yay another cutesy-poo electric type rodent -_-
*Bidoof
*Amity Square (think thats what its called) and how you can only walk around with cute pokemon. (Getting to walk around with my groudon would be a crack up XD lol)
*The bog of a Safari Zone (realy that up nose getting stuck allll the time)
*Ugly legendarys (well I think they are :p)
*Team Galactic, they were just weak.

Dither1

Surfs up!
the only legendary I think is ugly is arceus, it would be better if he looked more like one of the most powerful legendarys

Status
Not open for further replies.