• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is the most annoying thing in D/P

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaScyther4

JPU Owner
I know what you mean but at least you can keep unlimited items in bag. (must have bottomless pockets...)
I also dislike how crap team Galatic are.

Turak

I don't like the lack of post elite four activities. Sure, you have that new island, but it doesn't last long. I want my battle frontier back or something. I'm not much for online battling, I know I'm not skilled enough for that.

Affirmative

STOP RESETTIN'!
My Clefable ran outta PP on a toxic protect stalling Dusclops,

Hey, I've met that kind of Dusclops! It was so freaking annoying...it's not even funny.

Kaliber

Older Master
Infinate bag space.

Leopiz

Shiny Hunter
I don't understand why people complain about the surfing speed. They slowed it down because you don't need to surf NEARLY as much as you did in the other games.

And there's always been a lack of fire pokemon. I couldn't care less XD

And I disagree about the poor pokemon selection. I think people just use those pokemon (Roserade, Floatzel, Lucario, Garchomp) because they are popular as they were some of the first 4th gen pokemon discovered, or in Garchomp's case, very powerful. Also note that most of these are used by the Sinnoh Champion Cynthia. All other pokemon are considered useless because they don't recieve any special attention. They, too, can be powerful if used right.

I simply love Shellos. I adore Drifloon. And Stunky can be great!
And all of them are found relatively early in the game.
So don't complain about the selection.

Complain about the frickin Cleffa I have that doesn't learn ANY offensive moves until level 16. So how am I supposed to get there with Sweet Kiss and Copycat being the only two moves that can deal damage? *sob*
No, I don't love everything about the game. There is one thing that REALLY, REALLY bugs me.
Safari Zone. It's crappy in this game. I hate it. Mud. Mud. Mud. Woopers. Woopers. Quagsire. What happened to the old traditional grassy and lovely fields with lakes and ponds in everything? Why do we get a muddy park with... a train!!?!? What the..

nothing to do after league -.-

What? O_O Nothing to do after the league? National Dex. Pal Park. Legendaries. Battle Tower. A whole frickin' island.
There's plenty to do.

Last edited:

Baam

victory road why do they but this in the game its annoying anough that the league is pretty hard but its more annoying than team gallatics hair!

No Asuna in D/P. </fanboy>

Anyway, other than no Asuna, who I don't know if anyone other than myself cares about anymore (Don't go off-topic answering this), I find the Battle Tower the most annoying thing... hacked, I swear. XD Here's how one of my battles went:

Against a Birdkeeper, I bring out Gallade, she brings out Aerodactyl. I switch to Electivire to avoid type advantage, and Aerodactyl uses Iron Head, bringing Electivire down to I think 26 HP. I order Electivire to use Thunderpunch, and then Aerodactyl uses Rock Slide. Critical hit, Electivire KO'ed. So I bring out Porygon-Z. I order it to use Thunderbolt, Aerodactyl uses Rock Slide, critical hit, Porygon-Z down to 5 HP. Porygon-Z uses Thunderbolt, Aerodactyl OHKO'ed. Next up: Honchkrow. I order Porygon-Z to use Thunderbolt. Quick Claw activates, Honchkrow uses Frustration, Porygon-Z KO'ed. I bring out Gallade, order it to use Close Combat. Quick Claw activates, Honchkrow uses Drill Peck, Gallade OHKO'ed, I lose.

If that's not rigged, I don't know what is. Also, I've seen a Froslass once that outspeeds all my Pokemon, and every Ice Fang makes my Pokemon flinch, except twice... one of those times froze my Pokemon instead. XP

Manuel

salamence pwnage ftw
its gotta be victory road.its so hard to get through!!!:(

Mikaruge84

Slow surf speed.
Nearly none fire types (I am most disappointed in this one)
The steel gym is far to easy.
Team galactic was not good as bad guys.

noobiess

6 different pokemon
you can't catch many pokemon before the elite 4 and he surfing thing is so slow... there is nothing to do after the elite 4 except if you have wifi <itch i don't because my parents didn't gave me a ubs wifi connector for my bithday :mad:

Kaliber

Older Master
annoying galatic team. Where did the gangsters and bussniess men and women go?!

Lucario8465

Aura trainer
What is annoying to me is:
1.Rival dashing to me
2.Wild pokemon encounters
3.Slow surfing speed
4.Trying to catch a legendary (Like Uxie) with ultra ball but doesint work
Thats it. I manged to catch Uxie with a great ball... im like how did i do that?

regi-ultimate

power lvl=over 9000!
lack of fire pokemon

Hell_fire

......duck...
no sign boards for move deleter, move relearner
team galactic's boring hairstyle
the crappy opening
the useless animations when trading
the pointless and egoistic blabber of the mansion guy y doesn't he just say i saw an eevee instead of the large sermon

Status
Not open for further replies.