• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is the most annoying thing in D/P

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you don't pick Chimchar as your starter your only other option for a fire type in your team is a rubbish Ponyta. I WANTED MAGMORTAR IN MY TEAM GODDAMMIT

Menx

The most annoying thing in D/P imo is thay way everyone puts hacked Pokemon on the GTS and asks for Mew level 9 and under.

sam_h12

WHERE IS PIDGEOT?!
Not being able to catch rotom until you've aquired the nat. dex.

-not being able to catch ANYTHING DECENT until national dex.
apart from
-not being able to get roserade/mismagius/murkrow/weavile until aaaages away

that's why i reeeally hope they change the dex in platinum...

-cynthia having gastrodon. it's a skank.

goinGreen

<-I herd u Liek me?
How about most annoying "Things?"

1) Not lack of pokemon choices, but the SAME pokemon pretty much everywhere you go.

2) Battle Graphics. I loved how G/S/C made the battle real dramatic through the black/white/invert colored screen. Now there's all these fancy backgrounds with nearly every attack. The attack that I love in the game is CONFUSION! 'cuz it turns the screen black, it's fast, but impacting.

3) Rivals... 'nuff said

4) All the legendaries are either part psychic or part dragon. That's a wrong on many levels (Heatran and Regigigas besides)

5) Easy-ness and length. The story wasn't very in-depth, and after you beat the elite four it was hard to train, everything became simple, and there just wasn't enough replay value to it.

Lastly, 6) Pokeradar is hard to use. I barely ever get to play the DS, and the Pokeradar was way to much of a problem. I got to 40 chain of eevee, but after a couple of tries I didn't notice my repel went away... until I took one step. As I was pressing the left button I'm like, NO! I NEED A MAX REPEL! and in that ONE STEP I found a roselia. Wasted an hour of my weekend.

Diamond/Pearl is a great game, an excellent game... but there's a lot to improve in 5th generation.

Divine_Light

Espeon will own all!
The snow. Agh! You can go on water. Abover air. Under water. But they don't let you stay on snow. Looks pretty but, Agh!
I hate the mud aswell.
It's a swamp. They should give you a paddle boat or let you surf or something

shinydialga456

dont deny darkrai
victory road team galatic wild pokemon seem like they appear more often in D/P Than in other games

worst pokemon ever>;484;

Elrade

Snarky snark snark.
Bidoof/Bibarel always appearing when you're looking for GOOD Pokemon. Ugh. Also, Waterfall being an HM again...

Sephiroth_Strife

Bidoof. I hate the stupid little thing. Bibarel is even worse. To me, it's just one of those little buggers that makes you go "Duuuuuhhh" in a stupid tone whenever you battle it.

I'm also somewhat irritated by how one of the Galatic Grunts says "owned" before, or after, you battle him.

Mandude

I think the surfing speed or that they talk to you during the battles.

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
everything is annoying abt the game but we tolerate it because we love pokemon. :)
But for me I would say the general slowness of the game, I think i must have mashed my A button a million times just to see the opponent's pkmn hurt themselves due to confusion when my pkmn confuses it. Oh and a lack of a proper training area

Griesmeel

Ivar's Experience
it's really annoying that you can only migrate pokemon from ADV game once a day

forestgod

Take to the sky!
A very annoying thing is, not only in D/P but i noticed it a lot in D/P that if you have a Pokemon that learns mostl Sp.Attack moves it will have it's Attack stats like double it's Sp.Attack stats! Even worse if the nature is Impish! (just an example but yeah you get it)

Status
Not open for further replies.