• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is the most annoying thing in D/P

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaluigiRC91

☆C e l e b r i t y☆
The pokeradar battery, it doesnt last long enough

Poke-Matt

Lucas' stupid red hat and scarf. I can't stand looking at him. The FR/LG main character looked way cooler.

Jade1212

WHAT!?!
Migrating once a day,chain breaking, and the 4th and 5th gym gap is just waaay too long.

WaluigiRC91

☆C e l e b r i t y☆
I dont surf because of the speed and the boring wild pokemon

Zudeda

dragon trainer
slow surfing :(

i think the most annoying thing is having 2 legendaries that flee
then you have to migrate pokemon with an extra master ball

and palkia was too easy to catch for me :(

Mandude

Only two fire type pokemon is a real downside.

so is slow surfing

forestgod

Take to the sky!
The graphics, they look horrible... the people at gamefreak were lazy when they made this... honestly, the sprites barely move, the grass has no textures... this looks like it should be on GBA or even just GB!

I'm a game designer myself, so I know bad graphics when I see them. I could have done a much better job on the graphics myself!

Thats right, & that is why you are here posting on a forum &not hired by a graphic/gaming company

______

I also forgot to say I hate the surf speed & why can't we pick our cloths/look? At least in the begining of the game!

forestgod

Take to the sky!
The graphics, they look horrible... the people at gamefreak were lazy when they made this... honestly, the sprites barely move, the grass has no textures... this looks like it should be on GBA or even just GB!

I'm a game designer myself, so I know bad graphics when I see them. I could have done a much better job on the graphics myself!

Thats right, & that is why you are here posting on a forum &not hired by a graphic/gaming company

______

I also forgot to say I hate the surf speed & why can't we pick our cloths/look? At least in the begining of the game!

Drakuaza

The Blind Bandit
noob wifi , seriously, it is free but, you cant even enjoy it. goes down alot and slow sometimes

i'mblue92

water lover
Slow surf speed is my big thing but I hate how slow the battles go too. Waiting for Blissey's health to go down sucks! I don't like the long wait for migrating either (what takes a whole day for it?). And I don't like the wait for Honey Trees either especially when it turns out you waited for a Wurmple, grrrrr.

ShinyFlygonOwner

Hannah-shiny trainer
Event pokemon! Always the event pokemon! Maybe thats because there was only one event in England but its almost impossible to get those event pokemon anyway...Why cant we just get all the pokemon without having to go to some stupid event thing??!?!?

goldfan

playing an ish game
too right, we don't even have a nintendo shop over here in europe never mind anything like that, i think there was once a "pokemon weekend" where you could get mew, but it was aimed at little kids

SuperPrincessPeach

That's becuase I'm still learning, so I'm not ready to work on actual games

but come on, the DS is capable of so much more... anyone ever see Tales of the Tempest? It's on the DS, it's a huge RPG, and it has fully detailed 3D graphics that surprass pokemon. Maybe if Pokemon had these kinds of graphics it would be more enjoyable.

snowwhiteminx

...but it's wrong!
I actually like the graphics in D/P. I'm guessing the people at Gamefreak wanted to stay true to the style of the earlier games. Somehow, the idea of a 3D Pokemon RPG on a handheld is just wrong. At least to me, part of the charm of the games lies in the graphics style. It really captures the fresh and lighthearted spirit of the anime. I think a 3D Pokemon RPG on the DS would soon end up looking cluttered and messy.

Tomato Jr.

Event pokemon! Always the event pokemon! Maybe thats because there was only one event in England but its almost impossible to get those event pokemon anyway...Why cant we just get all the pokemon without having to go to some stupid event thing??!?!?

seconded, at least i can pretend shaymin, arceus and darkrai don't exist but the other holes in the pokedex are hard to fill.
most annoying thing in DP is rhyperior.

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
Yea event pkmn are just annoying, Especially very few are held in england. I dont understand why rhyperior is annoying though.

Status
Not open for further replies.