• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is the most fun Pokemon game?

Sham

The Guardian of War
Despite me only playing these games once, I feel like the most fun I’ve had was with SMUSUM

Sαpphire

Johto Champion
Overall, Emerald is the most fun for me. Hoenn is an easily replayable region and feels fun, free, and lighthearted - no pretense, no subpar dungeons, good level curve. The story is good without being heavy handed, the regional Dex is one of the very best, and all the environments are fun to explore. One of my favorite things to do in Hoenn is find the most remote corner of the routes around Fortree or hidden up on the north side of Route 115. Most importantly, the Emerald Battle Frontier offers hundreds of hours of legitimate, replayable challenge - I still consider it the gold standard for a Pokémon postgame experience, honestly.

I think the runners up for me are Crystal, for the pure nostalgia factor, Johto in general, and the first Battle Tower; Legends, for the unique mechanics, the excellent story, the region and lore, and the visual style that I actually like a lot; and Moon, for the story and characters, both of which are better there than in any other game in the entire series. If I’m looking for those particular experiences, I pick those up.

Last edited:

JoanMccoy

I used to pay quite a lot to play games and watch pkemon
But now I don't have to worry about paying any more because I have found a place that can do it for free. You can also experience it at Takemod

Broseph08

Black and White 2 without a doubt. The straight up peak of the Pokemon series. Going from those to XY (the worst games) is probably one of the biggest downgrades in gaming history

IcySealeo

Ruby and Sapphire. It really is a fun game, Hoenn is an awesome region with great Pokemon, and because of the nostalgia, I remember getting excited about playing Pokemon with full colors. So of course ORAS are also fun as well.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I had a lot of fun playing Platinum, HGSS, Emerald, ORAS, BW/BW2, Crystal, and SM/USUM. Those are the games I’ve played the most. I also liked SwSh and Legends Arceus but I haven’t played them nearly as much as the DS and 3DS games mostly because I used to travel to California a couple times a year and had time to play those games on my 3DS both in the airport and on the plane and while I wasn’t busy helping my grandma or going shopping with my aunt.