• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is the most important thing the Pokemon anime has to get right for it to be enjoyable for you?

Jers745

I dont know :p
Nope HxH doesn't have an "official" protagonist. Gon and Killua happened to have the most screentime cause their arcs were the ones that Togashi managed to write and the anime managed to adapt. Ideally, if Togashi was still writing HxH, Kurapika is the protagonist of Dark Continent.
I guess but then why didn't he kill gon and kaito in the quimera arc, i know its not necesary to kill gon nor do i want him dead but if he is not the protagonist then why put a deus ex machina only to save him, as for the dark continent arc i dont think there's a clear protagonist as even ging gets pretty good screentime

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
I guess but then why didn't he kill gon and kaito in the quimera arc, i know its not necesary to kill gon nor do i want him dead but if he is not the protagonist then why put a deus ex machina only to save him, as for the dark continent arc i dont think there's a clear protagonist as even ging gets pretty good screentime
The quimera arc was SPLENDID <3

Morax

King of heroes
Your right i forgot, but it was kinda pointless by the next saga because both kaito (who became a loli xd) and gon revived. Yeah i know gon can't use nen but it will probably come back stronger because he is the protagonist
Like @akkipedi said, kurapika is the focus for the succession battle arc. Ging is probably going to be the protagonist for the dark continent. Gon is not coming back.

Morax

King of heroes
I guess but then why didn't he kill gon and kaito in the quimera arc
......But he did? Gon is rendered useless after the whole shebang with pitou and Killua is traveling the world with alluka(nanika). They have served their purpose in the story, the next bit is all about Kurapika, Leorio and Ging.

Jers745

......But he did? Gon is rendered useless after the whole shebang with pitou and Killua is traveling the world with alluka(nanika). They have served their purpose in the story, the next bit is all about Kurapika, Leorio and Ging.
Ah c'mon you cant tell me that togashi won't use gon like if he saved him and its not gonna be used then for what reason did he create alluka(nanika) and yes i know it appeared in a photo in killua's house but he had already stated a rule for his/her powers only to destroy it for plot convenience to save gon

Jers745

Like @akkipedi said, kurapika is the focus for the succession battle arc. Ging is probably going to be the protagonist for the dark continent. Gon is not coming back.
But both arcs are at the same time so at the end of the day both are protagonist?

Morax

King of heroes
Ah c'mon you cant tell me that togashi won't use gon like if he saved him and its not gonna be used then for what reason did he create alluka(nanika) and yes i know it appeared in a photo in killua's house but he had already stated a rule for his/her powers only to destroy it for plot convenience to save gon
In case you’re not following the manga we’re on an expedition to the dark continent. The succession battle arc takes place on a ship that’s sailing towards the DC. Both Kurapika and Ging are onboard while Gon/Killua are back at home. It’s obvious the two are not going to be around for the next saga.

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
Nanika was basically the gateway to foreshadow and introduce the Dark Continent. Also Gon is completely unable to use Nen as of now, so in a parallel universe where HxH isn't Hiatus x Hiatus, it creates an interesting situation, whereby he either has to redo his journey and learn Nen all over or maybe consider a different goal

Morax

King of heroes
whereby he either has to redo his journey and learn Nen all over or maybe consider a different goal
iirc Nanika returned his body to its original state but he can’t use it anymore because he sacrificed too much of it? i remember reading something like that a while ago, correct me if i’m wrong though.

main-qimg-f6da15cbab48d546b289d08c21da88e4

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
1. Un-ugly, distorted artstyle that looks very plain and cartoonish, in which the people look veyr derpy
2. Intersting goals, which are not jokes, like: making a bubble
3. Intersting plot, which can be serious at times
4. Being consistent with how the main character look, and not changing his face 1000 times (and not for the best)