• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is the most memorable Kanto Region City?

Which Kanto City is the most memorable and/or appealing?

• Pallet Town

Votes: 14 22.6%
  • Viridian City

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Pewter City

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cerulean City

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Vermillion City

• Saffron City

• Celadon City

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • Lavender Town

Votes: 13 21.0%
  • Fuchsia City

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cinnabar Island

Votes: 3 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tremonal

Researcher
Here I am again, with another question. This one is fairly straightforward.

Poll Clarification/Things to Consider:
Please disregard any specific events which may have occurred in each city. The events which happened in the Pokemon games'/manga's/anime's plot are not relevant.
-What city comes to mind when you think 'Kanto'?
-What city is visually stunning, significant to the PokeUniverse, or just your favorite?
-If you'd like, you can post a description of what you envision the city to look/feel like in a post, too.

Neekerisanni123

Kanbei <3 _ <3
Well, if you mention Kanto to me, the first city that comes in mind is of course Pallet Town. :D But the best town in my opinion is the town that's everyone's favorite: Lavender Town.

Dattebayo

Banned
Viradian City, followed by Lavender Town.

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
gotta be pallet town. It's where it all began.

Mawile412

Problem
Saffron. It's kinda in the middle of everything and a lot of team rocket stuff happens in the silph. building.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Like Neekerisanni said, Pallet town brings Kanto to mind more than any of the others, but the most memorable one has to be Lavender. That music was unforgettable.

GalladeX

Lavender Town.

The controversey that surrounds it, as well as the whole creepy cemetary town aura, just makes it most memorable.

Pallet Town is really high up there, too. Although, most people don't go back and visit their "hometown." :p

CommanderCarr

Serperior = Awesome!
I say it would have to be Celadon City because the music there is AMAZING! and i remember going into the Dept. store for the first time...i needed a new pair of pants if you catch my drift lol

I of course always think of Pallet town when I think of Kanto. I would have to say that I like Pallet and Viridian City the most. Although, I also like Cinnabar island.

Canto

^Same here. But I think the most memorable city for me is Celadon City. I always just thought it was a cool place and I thought that the dude outside the Gym was funny. XD

I also (For some odd reason.) though it was pronounce KUL-ay-dee-IN. But I was like 6 and I couldn't really read. :\

Indragon

Back in the USSR
Wow, this is rather hard because Kanto probably has the most memorable cities. Saffron, Pallet and Viridian would be my choices - Saffron is a focal point of the region and the anime Sabrina is one of my favourite characters, Pallet is the most iconic city in Pokemon and Viridian because it has a song about it. =P And it leads to the Pokemon League. Voted Saffron, just because.

Penguinist Trainer

Cerulean City has to be the most memorable city in kanto for me, because I love water pokemon. I thought Misty was one of the greatest trainers ever. I thought her pokemon were so cool growing up.

Lavender Town. It's just that the music and the atmosphere are kind of weird compared to the other cities and towns in the game. And it's one of the first things I think of when Kanto is mentioned.

I can see why a lot of people are saying Pallet Town, though.

Xx Flare xX

Excluding Pallet Town (because thats an obvious one;)) I'd go for Lavender Town, that place really creeped me out when I first went there on Blue Version.

Ghost: Get OUT! Get OUT!
Me:What type of pokemon is that?!?!?! :O *throws my Blastoise out*
Me: Lets catch it! It might be a Haunter :D *selects a move*
*Blastoise is too scared to move...*
Me:Eek! *flees and never returns until I discover the Silph Scope.
____
Edit:
*Please disregard any specific events which may have occurred in each city. The events which happened in the Pokemon games'/manga's/anime's plot are not relevant.
-What city comes to mind when you think 'Kanto'?
-What city is visually stunning, significant to the PokeUniverse, or just your favorite?
-If you'd like, you can post a description of what you envision the city to look/feel like in a post, too.

Okay then...
-Lavender comes to mind when I think "Kanto" (I don't really think Pallet Town)
-Visually stunning? I'd have to go for Viridian forest...But if i'm not allowed that then probably Celedon City
-I'd rather not;) I type too much then end up erasing alot of it then re-type it then say "forget it" and not post at all :p

Last edited: