• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is the most ribbons you have on a pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaluigiRC91

☆C e l e b r i t y☆
and kanto and XD and Collesium. I have 37 on my milotic

WaluigiRC91

☆C e l e b r i t y☆
and kanto and XD and Collesium. I have 37 on my milotic

Juuchan17

<--- For the win
My Top Three Pokemon w/ Ribbons:
1: Fino (Milotic) - 18
2: Cyrus (Dialga) - 14
3: Akagi (Mesprit) - 13

Yeah . . . I worked too hard for that. I have yet to get any Battle Tower ribbons yet, but I'm trying my best!

- Juuchan17

Omneon

Eevee Collector
Had 30 on my Flareon, She was a Queen. x3

WaluigiRC91

☆C e l e b r i t y☆
oops, my milotic had 38

WaluigiRC91

☆C e l e b r i t y☆
Im fancy, every thing about me could be described that way

txdaan

Who reads this is...
13 on my weavile, i have every non-contest, non-tower(heard you get ribbons there too, after 50 won battles) on it(sinnoh)(so thats all the weekday ones, the ribbon sociate thing ribbons, and footprint, effort and e4)

i want more ribbons!!!

hobby

i have 17 on my milotic, i guess if i modify its move set a bit i could get more but that takes time so i am quite happy with 17, i never realised there were so many ribbons in these games

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
i got 36 ribbons on my dragonite now,
it took me a long time but together my 6 teamies have every ingame obtainable sinnoh ribbon there is, that should be 39 ribbons i thought.

NES

Flip me to the side!
I have a lot of ribbons, let me see..

-Gengar 28
-Charizard 36
-vaporeon 35

Tyranitar trainer

Back for a bit
10 on my roserade

garydavexxx

ive ot 13 but i didt realise there were soo many until i read this thread! which ones do u guys have?

LordFeraligatr

I have 25 on my Empoleon.
How do get the following ribbons in diamond and pearl ?
National Ribbon
Earth Ribbon
World Ability Ribbon
Classic Ribbon

TheCookieCutter

с нами Бог
13 on my sableye. Even the gorgeous royal ribbon. <= you can thank my ar for that :p

Pseudo-Unlegendary

I be an Exotic One
11 on my Umbreon

Status
Not open for further replies.