• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is the most ribbons you have on a pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minun456

In total, 19 ribbons... :(
Continuously lost Tough and Cool Contest with ;115; and ;306;

Last edited:

DarkPikachu1995

Cute, but EVIL
i have 15 on my mew i imported from emerald

andrewcun13

Top Coordinator
I have like 30 on my milotic

Eclair

12 on my Empoleon (just recently got into the spa.) Lol at insanely priced ribbons... even more lawl that I bought two of them.

noh8red32

Marsh Trainer
I have 40 on my Blaziken

Doti

Wat
12 on my Umbreon. I have yet to start entering contests, It's too much trouble to plant berries to get decent poffin anyway.

5 on my Rapidash.
I got just enough to get into the spa.

But I only have 1 on most of my other Pokemon. XD

pokelover123

were not open anymor
I got 22 on a my prized siny swampert lv 98. i got him waaaay back when emmy first came out i did the reset thing like a googleplex times because i was desperate for a shiny starter. He competed in like 6 contests and won in hoenn then i beat just about every one in Sinnoh. yays! i have gorgeous and royal ribbons from de spaz

GarchompHata

I feel sick...
I have 35 on my blaziken from Hoenn

Crimson Fang

Crazed Nostalgia
Haha, I guess I didn't notice all the other pages of posts. XD
Oh well, moving on...

My Flygon has 7, and my Torterra (in my sig) has 13.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.