• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is the most ridiculous thing to come out of the anime?

Sham

The Guardian of War
I remember watching the anime as a kid and seeing Dawn compete with Ursula for the Daybreak Pokémon Contest for her final ribbon and the battle was basically Cyndaquil and Mamoswine vs Plusle and Minun and Dawn was getting creamed by Spark and I remember me thinking “how tf is she getting beaten when Mamoswine is a Ground type”. I’m sure I can think of more but that’s on the top of my mind.

Sham

The Guardian of War
Releasing Ambipom for a Ping Pong tournament after spend more than 120 episodes with Ash+Dawn
Honestly Aipom should of just stayed with Ash or stayed in Oak’s lab. It made no sense for Dawn to have two pure normal types coming off of May but Ambipom’s departure was kinda random as well. One of the best Pokémon created got the worse send off. Tragic.

Ash’s Rowlet

Leonhart

Imagineer
Satoshi versus Kotetsu at the Isshu League given that in any other anime Kotetsu not being fully prepared for the match would've probably ended in immediate disqualification, yet because this is Pokemon, he was allowed to continue battling despite only bringing five Pokemon for the match.

It was especially asinine because you get the feeling that if the situation had been reversed, the writers would've had Satoshi lose by disqualification in that scenario since they always used the most ridiculous plot contrivances to keep him from winning the major League tournaments until SM.

Litleonid

-Aim for the horn!
-The thunder armor
-Tobias
-Ash being reset for BW
-Cameron
-Ash losing the Kalos League
-Ash releasing Greninja
-The fakeout loss against Hau
-Making Goh a Pokemon Go stand in.