• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is the most UN-creative Pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shymain

Shaymin Lover
Umm... Mew? That was Qvalador's logic, not Minedregion's.

Mew The Gato

3. The title says "most uncreative"(well wadda ya know, proving point two). Arguably he worded it wrong. But it still implies as much of a scaling of favorites as saying "least creative". And even if he meant to word it like that, as I said, he's not trying to please you. (Keep in mind this is still implying IF your logic is right. )
4. First, Good for you. YOU. Second, whether you outright say it or not wasn't the point I was making.

1. Elaborate on it. You just stated something, but never bothered to back it up.

2. Elaborate on it. You just stated something, but never bothered to back it up.

3. Let us say there were no moderators, so someone made a "[Insert Pokemon Here] Bashing Thread." He says that someone who likes the Pokemon cannot post. Are we expected to go along with it?

4. I know that...

Umm... Mew? That was Qvalador's logic, not Minedregion's.

It was also his logic, seeing his posts.

IAintObeezy

Ban this Trainer
Sawsbuck is lazy, then. They should have given it wings, fire blazing near its hooves, some golden armour. It is just a normal stag by YOUR logic.

Now I'm thoroughly convinced you're just here to harass and annoy anyone who actually wants to post their opinion off of the thread.

Mew The Gato

That is not true. I was using an example that shall make them understand how they are acting. Unless it is their favourite, I doubt they shall understand.

Qvalador

tainted holy water
Now I'm thoroughly convinced you're just here to harass and annoy anyone who actually wants to post their opinion off of the thread.

A good number of the people on here are. I suppose the line between stating an opinion and attacking other people's opinion isn't as broad as I thought.

Trubbish is also uncreative to me. It's missing the extra element that most Pokémon have-- it's literally a trashbag with eyes.

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
A good number of the people on here are. I suppose the line between stating an opinion and attacking other people's opinion isn't as broad as I thought.

Trubbish is also uncreative to me. It's missing the extra element that most Pokémon have-- it's literally a trashbag with eyes.

exeggcute is literally a pile of eggs with eyes.

Mew The Gato

Tell me what that "extra element" is?

Also, whoever is calling a certain Pokemon unoriginal is just saying "it does not look like a Pokemon" in other words. Tell me, any one of you, what does a Pokemon look like by definition?

Qvalador

tainted holy water
There is no definition, but usually a Pokémon is more than an existing object. There's usually more to it-- even Voltorb explodes. Trubbish is just... trash. In both ways.

Shymain

Shaymin Lover

Oh, flaming, are we now? I am clearly stating that your opinion is incorrect because of flawed logic. Attacking your opinion is saying 'Lol, you suck u dumas becuz ur stupid and a jrk who dosnt kno anythin a all. Shut up losa.' What I am doing is telling you that no, <Pokèmon> is not uncreative because it is based off of <Random> and just has <Random> slapped on.

And, Mew, originality and creativity are two very different things, but I do agree with you. As far as I know, however, no one has said that any Pokèmon is unoriginal.

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
There is no definition, but usually a Pokémon is more than an existing object. There's usually more to it-- even Voltorb explodes. Trubbish is just... trash. In both ways.

And mr mime is just a mime, grimer is just grime, and exeggcute is eggs.

Mew The Gato

Trubbish is not thrash. It is a living creature. Do you seriously think that Trubbish is filled with daily dumped thrash?

And mr mime is just a mime, grimer is just grime, and exeggcute is eggs.

I hope you are being sarcastic. But you seem to be, so I agree with you.

Qvalador

tainted holy water
Oh, flaming, are we now? I am clearly stating that your opinion is incorrect because of flawed logic. Attacking your opinion is saying 'Lol, you suck u dumas becuz ur stupid and a jrk who dosnt kno anythin a all. Shut up losa.' What I am doing is telling you that no, <Pokèmon> is not uncreative because it is based off of <Random> and just has <Random> slapped on.

But we don't need to be told at all. We're stating our opinions and didn't ask anyone to tell us why they're wrong.

Qvalador

tainted holy water
Trubbish is not thrash. It is a living creature. Do you seriously think that Trubbish is filled with daily dumped thrash?

And no. But it doesn't do anything particularly interesting. It's just a pile of trash that walks around, unlike most other Pokémon.

Shymain

Shaymin Lover
@Qvalador: ...so you come onto a Discussion thread and expect nobody to discuss your opinion? Really? What amazing logic. If you do't want to be told, then simply don't post. This thread does not exist solely for your opinion, but to discuss all opinions.

And don't double post, just a friendly tip, we don't want anyone to get infracted.

The Benmeister

Master of Magnet
I can appreciate that every Pokemon has its quirks, and I also agree that the 'it's literally just an <object> with eyes' argument isn't a strong one.

But if people weren't allowed to nitpick like that then there would be no point to this topic. You can't just expertly rationalise everything, some people just don't like certain things for petty reasons, and that's fine.

Mew The Gato

But if people weren't allowed to nitpick like that then there would be no point to this topic. You can't just expertly rationalise everything, some people just don't like certain things for petty reasons, and that's fine.

But not liking does not mean it is unoriginal. I do not like Sun Teams, but I did not say that they were bad as a fact. "Creative" is an adjective whose existence depends on fact, amount upon opinion by definition.

Last edited:

IAintObeezy

Ban this Trainer
1. Elaborate on it. You just stated something, but never bothered to back it up.

2. Elaborate on it. You just stated something, but never bothered to back it up.

3. Let us say there were no moderators, so someone made a "[Insert Pokemon Here] Bashing Thread." He says that someone who likes the Pokemon cannot post. Are we expected to go along with it?

4. I know that...
See this is what I mean. You blank out the past arguments stated and now dont even know what I'm/you're talking about. You ignore/harass everyone that say something different than your view then circlejerk with everyone that agrees with you.

"I'm not flaming! I'm just telling everyone that they are wrong!"

Status
Not open for further replies.