• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is the most uncommon item you've recieved with Pickup?

Status
Not open for further replies.

doku888

Where am I?
I'm just wondering what rare items that other people have gotten using the pickup ability. Just state the item, and the Pokemon you got it with.

The most uncommon item I've recieved was probably TM01 Focus Punch, and my Pachirisu picked that up.

ungulateman

Miltank Man!
I think the rarest is technically the TM for Earthquake.

On Sapphire my Zigzagoon picked up a Full Restore, that's the only Pickup item I've gotten.

I've gotten Rare Candies on 3rd gen, but I haven't used it in these games.

Blivsey

DATA_ERROR
Jeez... Don't remember the last time I used the pickup ability.... musta been a Rare Candy or something.

benthic

Rocket Admin Lapis
Can proudly say I've actually fished up a Leftovers, but never any of the Stones. I should probably get on that.

mudkip master

Surf's up Mudkip
shiny stone or rare candy i have a lvl 51 pick up pokemon that i use sometimes

Miltank Lover

Breeder, Miltank Ftw
Once I tryed to get a dusk stone but i wasn't very lucky so i decided to gave up. But I've gotten other small items wich are pretty common.

GDE

Palette Professor
I've gotten 43 rare candies with mai lucky meowth :U

Status
Not open for further replies.