1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

What is the most uncommon item you've recieved with Pickup?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation IV Discussion' started by doku888, Apr 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. doku888

doku888 Where am I?

I'm just wondering what rare items that other people have gotten using the pickup ability. Just state the item, and the Pokemon you got it with.

The most uncommon item I've recieved was probably TM01 Focus Punch, and my Pachirisu picked that up.

2. ungulateman

ungulateman Miltank Man!

I think the rarest is technically the TM for Earthquake.

3. On Sapphire my Zigzagoon picked up a Full Restore, that's the only Pickup item I've gotten.

4. Sharks Shouldn't Fly

Sharks Shouldn't Fly Radda radda.

I've gotten Rare Candies on 3rd gen, but I haven't used it in these games.

5. Blivsey

Blivsey DATA_ERROR

Jeez... Don't remember the last time I used the pickup ability.... musta been a Rare Candy or something.

6. Lord Scalgon

Lord Scalgon What title?

Leftovers, King's Rock, TM26, Dusk Stone, Dawn Stone, and Shiny Stone. Explains why I have 30+ of each of those stones.

7. benthic

benthic Rocket Admin Lapis

Can proudly say I've actually fished up a Leftovers, but never any of the Stones. I should probably get on that.

8. mudkip master

mudkip master Surf's up Mudkip

shiny stone or rare candy i have a lvl 51 pick up pokemon that i use sometimes

9. Volteon

Volteon Back I guess??

Eh.... moving to My DP Games

And I got them all already.

10. Miltank Lover

Miltank Lover Breeder, Miltank Ftw

Once I tryed to get a dusk stone but i wasn't very lucky so i decided to gave up. But I've gotten other small items wich are pretty common.

11. GDE

GDE Palette Professor

I've gotten 43 rare candies with mai lucky meowth :U

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.