1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

What is the noobiest thing someone has done to you in a wifi - battle?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation IV Discussion' started by jssnike4eva, Dec 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jssnike4eva

jssnike4eva <-- DIE DIE DIE LoL

Well post your experience versing noobs and tell me how bad he annoyed you!
    I versed this hacker and he kept on using his darkrai nad putting me to sleep then using nightmare then dream eater and darkrai's ability made me lose more hp while i was asleep...
    now tell us your most noobiest battle!

2. Tom24

Tom24 You Dont Know 7.23

this happened on PBR but still on wi-fi non the less,
    this lad had a pokemon team all 6 of them fire type so when choseing my 3 to battle i start of with milotic, any way battle begins and i take out his charizard in 1 turn he then ovbiously realised that having a fire only team would do him no good pulled out of the battle.
    AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!
    stay and see things thought to the end.

and then last night my bro is playing a doubles match on PBR wi-fi and the lads whole team was hacked,
    starts of with an infernape (shiny) and empolean (shiny) then torterra (shiny) then a munchlax (shiney) all coming out of masterballs
    WOW YEAH GREAT shiny pokemon in masterballs but what the point if you can not even take out a turtwig and a golem

3. I do not understand the logic behind this, but for some reason, people purposely put their ice-weak pokemon out first when I'm using my ice team for double battles on PBR random battles. They have lost in each case quite well, so far this is happened three times (two of which are recorded). Perhaps they want to get beaten, idk.

4. Pokerealm

Pokerealm Newest Shiny~

People who say they want to use clauses but don't know what they are.
    Example: A noob says "Sleep Clause" and puts 3 Pokémon to sleep while non of them woke up yet..

5. The Power of Pika

The Power of Pika Way Past Cool!!

Someone I battled twice in a row kept insisting in putting Salamence up against my Vaporeon on PBR random online. The first time wasn't so bad but the second match in he would have known my now that it knew ice beam. We were matched up twice in a row.

The matches went like this.

1st match up
    Salamence used Dragon Dance.
    vaporeon used Ice beam. Ice beam missed.

Salamence used Dragon dance.
    Vaporeon used Ice beam.
    Salamence fainted.

2nd match up.
    Salamence used dragon dance.
    vaporeon used ice beam.
    salamence fainted.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2008
  6. Incarnati0n

Incarnati0n Just as planned.

someone tried to burn my infernape. If he just had attacked, he would've won.

7. Profesco

Profesco gone gently

Not on Wi-Fi, but a PBR battle with a stranger nonetheless...

My Manaphy and Kyogre versus his Darkrai and Kyogre. No sooner than he realizes my Manaphy can't be put to sleep, he pulls out of the match. Then he asks if we can start over so he can make better choices...

8. Volteon

Volteon Back I guess??

Humm... Someone once used Ancient Power in his/her Regirock.
    Not sure if there were more.

9. spawngod316

spawngod316 I'm just a thinker

The person I battled wasn't really a noob, but he switched to Magnezone when my Relicanth was out. He didn't have a clue that it could learn earthquake, and it was an easy OHKO.

10. Probably the endless tide of UbaaR AbUUsEeerzzz I go up against on random PBR Wifi.

11. Volteon

Volteon Back I guess??

*Wonders if this was me*
    xD

I remember someone thought Lucario was legendary. DCed after he saw it and started bashing me because he said "no legendaries"

12. pipluppal

pipluppal New Member

1. On PBR people using rental passes.
    2. People using all ubers.

13. I had my Vaporeon out and my opponent switched to Torterra. Of course, he didn't know Vaporeon could learn Ice Beam. Free OHKO for me.

14. Pyrogamer

Pyrogamer Member

i don't think any of yours compares to the noob i fought 2 days ago in PBR wifi. First I will note that I use an all flying team. And the noob was using a rental pass ... I was like r u serious? first move of the game he tries to sludge bomb my skarmory...a few turns later he tried to dig my drifblim....so I mainly just toyed with him and in the end he tried to use dig again on my salamence ... I was like wow that was the easiest 3-0 victory ever.

15. pokemanic123

pokemanic123 Who are you?

Once someone used thunder against my lv 40 pupitar o.0

16. The Power of Pika

The Power of Pika Way Past Cool!!

Another one I thought of.
    Someone kept trying to use Earthquake against my Flygon.
    First time he used it I thought maybe a mistake. then he kept using it and I thought maybe one of those bands that makes you only use one attack.
    Then after about 5 times trying to earthquake on my Flygon who had levitate. He decided to dragon claw which throws the band theory out the window. Hits flygon who survives with focus band and flygon finishes him off.

Now I wonder why he used Earthquake 5 times on flygon.o_O

Another one was the guy who kept using shear cold on my Ambipom and kept missing. Thus I was able to set up a substitute and full power nasty plot. Funny enough I just started thuderbolting him with Ambipom due to to this and sweeped his whole team with it alone.=P

Last edited: Jan 5, 2008
  17. Mario with Lasers

Mario with Lasers Unfazeable

Once, I forgot to give all my pokémon their items.
    At this same battle, I used Sucker Punch twice (Honchrow vs. Starmie). In both situations, Starmie simply switched out. If I had chosen Pursuit (and I faced this dilemma twice, Jesus...), I'd have pretty much won that damn battle -_-

And, in another battle, I used Grass Knot against a Gallade. Grass Knot has 80 BP, while Ice Beam has 95. And guess what, the Gallade survived the Grass Knot, recovered itself with Wish, and proceeded to kill my Empoleon -_- And he survived with ~3% HP. Ice Beam would have killed it.

18. the_showstopper

the_showstopper lover of Glaceons

I battled an Infernape with my Charizard. I was worried that it may have stone edge, but I took the risk and set up a DD. he used Close Combat, which fails to KO after 2 turns, then I swept his whole team with Charizard all alone.

19. Pimplup784

Pimplup784 Back in Blue?

The noobiest thing that happened to me is while i was battling someone with wi-fi chat they used all ubers except for a shiny charizard. I still won though. Roserade prevailed...

20. BlackHeart

BlackHeart Gnarf Gnarf Gnarf

The noobest batle I've ever had is when I was playing someone on the wifi chat, and I clearly stated no ubers. The guy's team was....

Diaglia, Groundon, Kyorge, Rayquaza, Arcanine, and Torterra or Empleon, can't rememeber. Beat him 6-0.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.