• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is the noobiest thing someone has done to you in a wifi - battle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkKonohaCorps

Fear Stealth Rock!
All very bad trained uberishes

On PBR
My team
Torterra
Infernape
Empoleon
Togekiss
Luxray
Garchomp
(My Gallade was still in training)

Their team
Articuno
Moltres
Zapdos
Lugia
Ho-Oh
Mewtwo

I easily dispatched the birds with Luxray, Infernape took out Zapdos, and Garchomp's Draco Meteor took out Mewtwo. The thing is that SP ATK isn't Garchomp's best stat, and it took out Mewtwo. That usually means they used AR to get infinite rare candies and leveed them up that way. No EVs, or any good moves. Mewtwo had Hyper Beam and barely scratched Garchomp. Only real big noobs use rare candies.

Blue_Ditto_256

Fail on a Stick
On Shoddy Battle, I battled someone who led with a Mudkip and used a Rayquaza in an OU battle. I won 6-0.

Othin

Giga Impact targeting one of my Steel-types. Think it was Aggron vs. jirachi.

Last edited:

Blurrz

Oil Country 4 Life
Wasnt really Noobish, but in a Blastoise vs. Feraligatr Clash, the Feraligatr used Ice beam on my Blastoise.. Fail. :p

Kikas123

What 'bout My Star?
A Jolteon tried to use Thunderbolt on my Dugtrio.

Kikas123

What 'bout My Star?
A Jolteon tried to use Thunderbolt on my Dugtrio.

strawberi

Janemazing!
Another one I thought of.
Someone kept trying to use Earthquake against my Flygon.
First time he used it I thought maybe a mistake. then he kept using it and I thought maybe one of those bands that makes you only use one attack.
Then after about 5 times trying to earthquake on my Flygon who had levitate. He decided to dragon claw which throws the band theory out the window. Hits flygon who survives with focus band and flygon finishes him off.

Now I wonder why he used Earthquake 5 times on flygon.o_O

Another one was the guy who kept using shear cold on my Ambipom and kept missing. Thus I was able to set up a substitute and full power nasty plot. Funny enough I just started thuderbolting him with Ambipom due to to this and sweeped his whole team with it alone.=P

xDDD Wow n00bs are so hilarious

strawberi

Janemazing!
xD Okay well this nub was like using ubers on PBR wi-fi random battle....He was trying to get his Zapdos to use thunder on my Flygon xDD And Kept using Spacial rend on my Salamence<---- Forgot how to spell ;-; THANK GOD FOR BLISSEY ;D 700 HP ;-; Yeah I love my Blissey.........Then he kept on using heart swap with my kingdra xDD

five.ff.four

a noob used earthquake on my flygon.
btw i also think it's a nooby thing to double post...

Lostelle

vicious opportunist
Yeah, actually. Burn status cuts attack. They should poison their Machamp with something besides toxic. Or use No Guard.

Um. A younger cousin thought he could crush my entire team with a level 72 Infernape that he beat the game with, and I felt guilty while snuffing out his level 13-24 HM slaves.

Othin

Guts negates the Atk drop from being burned, actually.

Really the only alternative would be Poison Gas- about half the Accuracy, and even in other situations, normal poison wouldn't cripple foes anywhere near as much as the alternatives. It's the most effective way to activate Guts, so it's far from a bad tactic.

EeveeSkitty

Pokemon.
When everyone has the same team. Bliss for S wall, salamence etc... It gets boring fighting the same team really. Also annoying are those who use Ubers despite you clarly stating NO UBERS. I fought some guy with a caterpie that knew Sacred fire, Volt Tackle, Blizzard and Earthquake. I actually won as he didn't EV train or anything. I guess he thought his caterpie was invincible. It used Sacred fire on my Lapras. It used Volt Tackle when it had low health which was suicide. He/her is so a HACKER.

From the hacker hater EeveeSkitty

tyranitar.armaldo

King of the reptiles
I once fought this guy on wifi who I specifically stated no ubers to.
He started the match with infernape so I thought hes useing a boring standard team, until he used blast burn-_-. When infernape whent done he sent out an Empoleon with hydro cannon-_-. Then after that he proceded to send out Rayquaza,Mewtwo,Deoxys and Arceus. ANd his rayquaza was shiny and knew judgement. I yelled at him (chat room) about this and he said his friend gave it to him and he didnt know it couldnt learn said attack-_-. I beat his whole team with just my own empoleon.
Affter the fight I tired to teach him to play properly but the crying baby ran off.

HarleyScarow

Emerald Shinigami
Tiana, my best friend. She's still maturing as a battler, so I understand...
but...

Roar of Time on Dialga?
Icy Wind on Froslass?
Thunder Fang and Thunderbolt on Luxray?

That's a little too casual, if you ask me.

BlazeBat

Blaziken Master
on random battle someone used tyranitar and shedinja as openers, epic fail

Status
Not open for further replies.