• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is the noobiest thing someone has done to you in a wifi - battle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Earthquake92

Someone used:

Aerodactyl (M) Life Orb
Jolly Nature (+Spe, -Atk)
Trait: Rock Head
31/31/31/31/31/31
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd / 6 HP
- Sacred Fire
- Volt Tackle
- Head Smash
- Brave Bird

and

Gyarados (F) Leftovers
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
Trait: Volt Absorb
31/31/31/31/31/31
- Ice Punch
- Dragon Dance
- Earthquake
- Aqua Tail

I didn't win.

_Calm|Mind_

Follow the Path
There's the time when the Darkrai used Dark Void on my Tyranitar while it was behind a Substitute, as well as that time where that Arceus couldn't even kill my Starmie with Hyper Beam. Oh, did I forget that Poliwrath that couldn't even kill my Salamence which had a Special Defense hindering nature with an Ice Beam?

You see, there have been so many noob moments that I've lost track of them all.

spawngod316

I'm just a thinker
Someone used:

Aerodactyl (M) Life Orb
31/31/31/31/31/31
- Sacred Fire
- Volt Tackle
- Head Smash
- Brave Bird

and

Gyarados (F) Leftovers
31/31/31/31/31/31
- Ice Punch
- Dragon Dance
- Earthquake
- Aqua Tail

I didn't win.

OUCH! That Aeodactyl is just plain wrong!

Speeding Bullet

the invinsible
some one tryed to take my Garchomp out with thunder all they had to do was use a tackle as i was on one hp let say i won

Serbaayuu

Pokemon Collector
Well this was on Battle Revolution, I faced someone who had a full team of shiny pokemon in cherish balls (which, according to Serebii, were never released as events, and only events are in cherish balls, correct?)

Completely flaunting their ability to hack, and I wiped the floor with em although that Dragonite was problematic.

julio1807

wow, i usually don't wifi battle, i spend most of my time breeding and training pokemon

but a volt absorb gyarados is a great idea, i think i'll ask a hacker to get me one of those LOL

Stormplayer27

pokemon is boring
i fighting someone, and all i had was frolass he had 2 pokemon, and was using a golem at the time. he made his golem to use explosion cause it would have killed me and he had one more pokemon, i guess he forgot that explosion is normal type and doesent effect ghost type. i was able to faint his secont pokemon easy.

Last edited:

Lord_Sunday

Remember me from RSE
Someone used:

Aerodactyl (M) Life Orb
31/31/31/31/31/31
- Sacred Fire
- Volt Tackle
- Head Smash
- Brave Bird

and

Gyarados (F) Leftovers
31/31/31/31/31/31
- Ice Punch
- Dragon Dance
- Earthquake
- Aqua Tail

I didn't win.
Ahahaha these are great hacks. That Aero is the moveset everyone dreams about, and volt absorb Gyarados is incredibly hilarious.
Jolteon used thunderbolt!
Gyarados recoveres 27% hp!

Jolteon user o_O

haha. This guy gets a prize for being the most creative hack.

Serbaayuu

Pokemon Collector
i fighting someone, and all i had was frolass he had 2 pokemon, and was using a golem at the time. he made his golem to use explosion cause it would have killed me and he had one more pokemon, i guess he forgot that explosion is normal type and doesent effect ghost type. i was able to faint his secont pokemon easy.

Reminds me of something I did about 8 months ago... There was a BR tourney at GameStop and I lost in the prelims cause I forgot Dark is not very effective against Fighting--it was my Luxray vs his Infernape that knew Earthquake. Only mine was faster. Then I used Crunch. Yeahhhh... >.>

Worst part is I would have won if I realized Dark wouldn't work.

John Light

This was not to me but..

Someone repeatedly used take down on my cousin's gengar

This wasn't being noobish but it certainly was bad prediction.

I had Heatran out. My Opponent had out Infenrape.
He Flamethrower'd...he has expected me to switch I guess.

on pbr, i fought the same player THREE TIMES! He had a reantal card, nothing was even changed on him! He surrendered the second time and the third time, yet the first time he almost won.

The Reverend A_K

Altaria goBot
I was going against someone's Cresselia, and I had two left (Garchomp and Azelf, but the Garchomp had about 2 HP left) and Cresselia was his last. I sent out Azelf and exploded (I was too stupid to use shadow ball) and afte rthat I sent out Garchomp and used Dragon Claw and it survived with about 3 HP. Ugh, I was so ******><

Pachirisu

&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;- He want da cookie
Someone was using a Darkrai with its english name and then after the battle I accused him of using hacked pokemon and he claimed that none of the pokemon he battled with werent hacked. What a stupid moron.

-Summer-

BeatFreaks Fo Lyfe<3
Once on PBR (random person), so it was 3 on 3 and all I had left after a couple of turns was a Charizard with half health, and all he had was a full health Golem, and a full health Sunflora. So then it was sunny, and he made his Sunflora (that attacked first) use solarbeam on his golem (which could of taken down my charizard in one turn) and the golem got KO'ed. Then I used flamthrower on his Sunfolra and it fainted. I was laughing, and wondering if he pressed the wrong one to attack.

Espeon's Jewl

likes pie
Someone was using a Darkrai with its english name and then after the battle I accused him of using hacked pokemon and he claimed that none of the pokemon he battled with werent hacked. What a stupid moron.

Dang.. the 6th graders at my school BRAG about hacking.
losers.

zinraidragon

TAKE THAT!
I was battling someone (random) in PBR and he tried to use body slam (with a snorlax) on my gengar, the worst part is, he tried it three times, so I switched out for my gyarados for the heck of it...the guy decides to use crunch, I was laughing like crazy lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.