• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is the noobiest thing someone has done to you in a wifi - battle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pimplup784

Back in Blue?

neo_senku

I cant decide which is more noobish so I'll list my top four

Someone accused me of hacking my pkmn because my sceptile knew dragon claw and my sandslash that had a choice scarf out sped his ninetails.

The numerous people who have disconnected when they lost.

Someone used Mewtwo even though we agreed no legendaries then tried to say that Mewtwo wasn't a legendary but a pkmn rumored to exist.

People who cut the game off after they see the first battle so they can try to get a better start when they ask to try again.

Last edited:

TrainerIruka

Glaceon fan
This guy keeps challenging me and keeps losing. We've had 7 battles on wifi so far. I've won all 7 rounds...

He also has a lopunny that knows thunderbolt. My gyarados survived four of them before KOing it in a double battle.

Xweek

Diligent Shipper
Someone accused me of hacking my pkmn because my sceptile knew dragon claw and my sandslash that had a choice scarf out sped his ninetails.

So how would an Dragon-clawing, Earthquaking, Rock-Sliding Sceptile go down with them?

Anyway, just Ubers on PBR. Having whole teams of them is very aggrovating. That's why I offer free lengendaries to people without Ubers. You just have to fight a Sceptile (the above one), a Froslass and a Kangaskhan.

itsme

(ノ@皿@)ノ ~ lolwut?
This guy had Choice Band on his Blissey....

Random_chatot

Some noob was using a rental pass, I'm not sure if he was hacking or not though... as the Grotle was shiny?
This was on PBR WiFi

Last edited:

Devlin

Beginning of the battle, my friend sends out Attack Deoxys... I send out Farfetch'D. I'm not entirely sure what move it was, but whatever it was, it allowed me to get a free Swords Dance on Farfetch'D. He made the same mistake again, and I got another free Swords Dance. Fearing for my Farfetch'Ds life, I used Night Slash- killed Deoxys, OHKO.

I killed DEOXYS with a FARFETCH'D.

But it gets worse... the next thing he sent out failed to kill Farfetch'D, and I Baton Passed to Aerodactyl... I then proceeded to wipe out four of his team members with a Choice Banded, x2 Swords Danced Aerodactyl before dying.

PokeProMaster

Nike-Air-Force
well, a couple of noobie things happened to me today.

Both were Disconnections when i was obvious or even HAD won.

The first one i was winning like 6-2 on was in COMPLETE control and my opponent D/Ced.

The second one was after i had won (5-0) my opponent D/Ced on the Win/Loss screen.

the MOST noobiest thing that has happened to me though has gotta be some guy using a bunch of hacked pokemon (like Wonderguard salamences, spiritombs etc etc) and me beating him, then after the battle him calling me a hacker... like what the hell!? calling me a hacker when he used wondertombs and stuff... (i managed to beat his spiritomb by using status damaging attacks).

PokeProMaster

Nike-Air-Force
Empoleon with Blizzard, Hydro Cannon, Nasty Plot, and Zap Cannon.

lol, the funny thing is when people hack there pokemon, they pick such silly attacks... i mean Zap Cannon with 50% accuracy, Hydro Cannon meaning the pokemon must take a turns rest after and blizzard with a 70% accuracy or whatever it is!

Blivsey

DATA_ERROR
Note that the title utilizes improper grammar. The thread is talking about "noobiest" activity. Do I detect irony?

Anyway, the most juvenile act I've ever seen over Wi-fi is the standard disconnections over a loss. Has happened multiple times. Most ignorant thing I've ever seen on D/P is someone trying to convince me that his Arceus is legit. Newsflash: it hasn't even been released yet. You're not supposed to know it exists. Idiot. I still managed to take the thing over with a Metang. Luckily, the "owner" was really stupid.

and then last night my bro is playing a doubles match on PBR wi-fi and the lads whole team was hacked,
starts of with an infernape (shiny) and empolean (shiny) then torterra (shiny) then a munchlax (shiney) all coming out of masterballs
WOW YEAH GREAT shiny pokemon in masterballs but what the point if you can not even take out a turtwig and a golem

I think I battled that guy once. It's amazing how pathetic some people can be...

JDavidC

Apart from relying entirely on ubers but not skill, there is one match I remember.

Someone used a buff-spamming subbing Ninjask that BPed to a Rhyperior, which now had increased attack and speed. Unfortunately the trainer ordered an EQ attack, taking out one of his own pokemon, as well as my jolteon (IIRC I had a Jolteon and Aerodactyl out). I checked the trainer's battle pass. Rock slide would have pwned both of my pokemon instead, and the Rhyperior was now fast enough to move first. Needless to say, that trainer lost after I nuked Rhyperior into oblivion.

DarkGengar

Ghost Reaper
Disconnecting when you about to win a long and stressful battle <_<. I hate when people do that it gets my nerves tingling

Seds

Boulder Trainer
Well, Thunderbolting porygon2 with jolteon (traces volt absorb) and then trying to shadow ball him is pretty dumb. Afterwards, he PMs and says "sorry u hav a haked P2 it cant has volt abresb.

Along with a vapoureon roaring vileplume out to Toxicroak, and then Surfing as I Focus Punched it to death.

SHINY CATCHER

Epic Snake is Epic!
Someone Using 6 Hacked Arceus All With Roar Of Time, Judgement, Spacial Rend, Dark Void When I Said No Ledgends
Then After The Battle He Pms Me Saying He Forgot It Was No Ledgends

Status
Not open for further replies.