• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is the noobiest thing someone has done to you in a wifi - battle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chukabi

HSR-Hardstyle Rebels
DMG Effectiveness!!

I use 3 Pokemon when I battle:
Lvl 100 Gyrados - ThunderBolt, Flamethrower, Dark Pulse, Hydro Pump
Lvl 100 Lucario - Aura Sphere, Dark Pulse, Dragon Pulse, Psychic
Lvl 100 Luxray - Thunder, Spark, Discharge, Hyper Beam
They all have Maxed out stats and are all different in each Aspect.
I was Versing Some guy who had gotten my Friend Code?? I send out my Gyrados(No Items) and he sends out a Lvl 100 Darkrai. He tried using Hypnosis on me but fortunately it missed so i used Dark Pulse got him down to Red Zone. Then he Pulls out!!

WTF?? He has a HaxXxor Darkrai at Lvl 100 which probably has Wonderguard and he Pulls out. I didnt even get to use my other two Pokemon(Not that I ever Do).

Mandude

Sounds like your gyrados is pretty good. And his darkrai was pretty bad lol

chukabi

HSR-Hardstyle Rebels
Sounds like you know what your doing hopefully when im on you are so we can Battle :)
I use Species Clause, Sleep Clause, 100 Singles, Voice chat...
Meh

Last edited:

Menx

I battled someone on a different forum over Wifi before I found this one.
This is what happend. I was battleing this noob and just as I beet them thay turned off the power.

chukabi

HSR-Hardstyle Rebels
omg why do people do that?? are they afraid of losing?? and something else happened today. Vsign some guy over Wifi and i have Sleep Clause and Species Clause and his entire team are Gengar and Hypno. First thing he does is use Hypnosis on my Lucario then i swap out for my Gyrados and he does it again!!
WTF

WaluigiRC91

☆C e l e b r i t y☆
DCing in general is very noobish in my opinion

12-21

Steel Expert
I was battling someone and they were using a lvl100 Arceus holding a Stone Plate and i used my lvl 100 Metaagross(shiny) and used Meteor Mash and when i hit him it went down a little tiny spec. Apparantlly he has maxed out stats but i didnt i EV trained mine lol

Mandude

Lol it is funny when people think that their hacked pokemon that they caught at level 100 are the best, then you take it down with a crappy move like slash.

~Mesprit~

*Summertime*
Lol it is funny when people think that their hacked pokemon that they caught at level 100 are the best, then you take it down with a crappy move like slash.
That's true. If they catch level 100 hacked Infernape, its HP will be 262 - the lowest one. The rest of stats also will be the lowest.
Zadros said:
Someone once asked to take back a move they'd just made -_- lol.
You should laugh XP

codishkingdom

Golden Pokemon!!!
They had a lvl 68 mighteyena which used growl everytime it was their turn.

youssef20138

1000 Years of Pain!
When I asked to someone if we could have a test battle too test out my newly trained EV pokemon, he took all his pokemon with him, but I still pwned him :p

Sasori

<Never saw in anime
They used Poison Bomb on my Aggron...? Do they not know it doesn't affect Steels or something...?

Lord_Sunday

Remember me from RSE
I mainly get Disconnects when my Zapdos uses Hidden Power Ice on their Dragon... Or when I bluff HP Grass by switching into something like Swampert then HP the Dragon... quite annoying I guess, but can you really blame them for not expecting it?

Status
Not open for further replies.