• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is the noobiest thing someone has done to you in a wifi - battle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Graceful Shinigami

Lemonade+Ramen
Umbreon! Use Toxic on Heatran!
Hmm, it didn't work...
Maybe we should try again just to make sure!

torchicflame

Big charmander fan!
wasn't a wifi battle but a noob battle. It was a 3 on 3.
I was battling my brother on pbr and he used empleon lv82, deoxys defense lv 50, darkrai lv50
(my pokemon I was still trying to level up so this battle was for fun) I use starapter lv56 ? i think i can't remeber, giratina lv 82, rampardos lv50

I use fly and shadow force so i don't get killed by his empleon.
His empleon use surf kills his deoxys.
Sent out darkrai.
Fly and shadow force hit empleon. Yellow health now.
I use fly and shadow force again to bother him...hehe.
Empleon uses surf kills darkrai.
My fly and shadow force kills empleon.

His empleon only knew surf, waterfall, bubblebeam, brine.
His other pokemon were trus darkrai and gamestop deoxsys -haven't even been leveled up.

Kiyo860x

I remember battling a hacker on wifi who had three Mewtwos, a Giratina, a Shiny Rayquaza (looked hot though :) ), and a Shiny Kyogre. No match for an actual battle team though
Just another noob trying to look cool on wifi.

I 4got to change my team 3 bedoofs vrs. all three sinnoh starters final evos. all lv 100

this dude agreed to a standard rules battle,used mewtwo latios etc,and i destroyed him flawlessely,twice

Darth Xeinive

Master Fire Trainer
On pbr wi fi it was my salamence, charizard, gyarados, tyhplosion vs his zapdos, moltres, mew, ho-oh I killed all except his moltres with typhlosion and salamence and when his moltres is about to die he gives up. Then I get him again and he instantly gives up.

Let us see....

hmmmmm

Somebody used 6 hacked (legal hacks though) Pokemon, 3 of which is Ubers, 3 of which is OU, against my UU Team when I clearly told him NO UBERS!!!.

At least I still won because he can't deal with most Pokemon.

Oh yea and on PBR some random guy decided to use an all-Walrein team. I got his friend pass and checked it: No Guard, Sheer Cold, No Guard, Sheer Cold etc....

I had a funny match against a Tauros and an Exploud. The Tauros started using Thrash, and the Exploud used Swagger on the Tauros, which raised its Attack stat and confused it. The Tauros got healed from its confusion using a berry. Meanwhile, I used Yawn on Exploud. Next turn, the Exploud uses Rest, heals itself, falls asleep, and wakes up due to the berry. At the end of the turn, Tauros got confused due to fatigue and Exploud fell asleep from drowziness. I found that quite amusing...

Mega Typhlosion

Yesterday, I was battling someone in the chat that said to me "sleep is for n00bs" because I used Sleep Powder on his Garchomp. A few turns after he sent a Snorlax and kept using...Metronome. At least sleep works for something... xD

Saint Richard

Epic Fail in Person.
I've seen someone try to Selfdestruct against a Ghost Type before. That was pretty funny.

Darkrai's Nightmare

Hmmm...I think it might have been when a dude used all Ubers(Diamond & Pearl),and wiped me out.I am NOT a weakling,I just forget to switch to my OWNing team.If I had them,I would have destroyed him...Oh,to the topic starter,that just MIGHT have been me.I sometimes do that.

insertname

Loser... For now
This happened on a PBR random wi-fi battle. My opponent used Garchomp, Glalie, and Machamp. All I needed was my Starly. His Garchomp used dragon claw on Starly, and it survived thanks to focush sash. I used endeavor and I finished it off with quick attack. Next, when my opponent used Glalie, I used endeavor to bring its HP down to 1. Glalie then tried to use sheer cold and missed (why not a more accurate move?). I used quick attack, and Glalie fainted. When my opponent sent out Machamp, I used brave bird. Both Machamp and Starly fainted.
Me: "Yay! I won!"
Opponent: "How embarrasing. I lost to a Starly."

Also, it annoys me when people with ubers give up because my jumpluff used sleep powder, or when my Shedinja is in battle.

Last edited:

SerenadeSP

My Loyal Feraligatr
One time for fun I used an all normal team on PBR. I got put up against a guy who had 4 ghost types on Wifi. We start and he keeps using Shadow Ball and other ghost attacks on me. I got a look at his friend pass,they only knew ghost attacks(some move spots were even emtpy) <_<

Togekiss•Torchic

Aaaaaaah~♫
this must be the top onje talked to a kid on a different fourm he said this is his first wi fi (never been to battle tower) its 6-2 he says wtf i cant use items ur cheating i said no he said yes i did then ran

Last edited:

Chagen46

Hell Crasher
Well, a noob used flametrhower againist my Palkia during rain. OUCH!

Oh god, what did that do, 1 Hp of damage?

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
Well, a noob used flametrhower againist my Palkia during rain. OUCH!

some people still need to learn things, i don't think he can be blamed for it^^

i had a battle for 2 week ago against someone who used awfully many HM moves that didn't counter the types of poke's i used.

better luck next time i guess.

DemonicPhaze

Shiny Umbreon
Using Lv 100 Hacked Rayquaza and Groudon together

Groudon use solarbeam it charged
He Was like WTH
I switched to Skarmory
Skarmory took 50 Damage

Status
Not open for further replies.