• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is the noobiest thing someone has done to you in a wifi - battle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firehawk10590

Never lost a randbat
Some noob used a Garchomp on me, and then retaliated by calling my Latias uber.

Sapphiredragon929

A r t i f i c e.
A person used Goldeen, a pokemon no cares about to see reach any level up. I had Bellosom. I had an epic win, but why o' why do I feel empty inside.

Sapphiredragon929

A r t i f i c e.
A person used Goldeen, a pokemon no cares about to see reach any level up. I had Bellosom. I had an epic win, but why o' why do I feel empty inside.

Slowking[George]

#SPP-WiFi HOP
Someone asked me in the chat while battling to name my next pokemon, so he could switch out. I said a random pokemon, and sent in a totally completely different one. :3

Slowking[George]

#SPP-WiFi HOP
Someone used Psychic 3 consecutive times on my Houndoom, when they could easily use Shadow Ball (their pokemon was Alakazam) or switch.

LO Alakazam used Psychic against my TTar -.- I just sat there, DD upping. To me, that's pretty fail.

Blaziken45

PWNS like mad
Uh..on Diamond someone thought my Rotom didn't know Shadow Ball and sent out Cresselia...he was like O_O...

Colette

It sank.
Well, a couple things happened. In one battle.

I told the guy to make sure he had an EV trained team. You know what he did? He had 6 Eevees. Seriously. Then, I got a critical, so he freaked out and turned the game off.

Saberu

Well, a couple things happened. In one battle.

I told the guy to make sure he had an EV trained team. You know what he did? He had 6 Eevees. Seriously. Then, I got a critical, so he freaked out and turned the game off.

That. Is. So. Quoted. XD
Had to edit it, though, because I ran out of space. D:

one person didn't hack PP maxes and ran out of moves Hm...

I used fake out on a crobat.
Several times. :S

Also, my abomasnow once OUTSPED AND OHKO'ed an infernape.
Seriously... WTF?

Last edited:

brisngr9021

VVV Post VVV
His pokemon: Infernape (red) and Empoelon (green) (health)
My pokemon: Golem and Electrabuzz (green both)

him: Surf
Infernape dies, my golem dies, and my electabuzz lives. I use thunderpunch and end the battle.
He could have won, the idiot...

Mew-100

Future Scriptwriter!
4 words: Rental Pass On Wifi. Then he tried to trade friend passes. -.-

speedracer

I had an Ambipom with just a sliver of HP left. My opponent had a Giratina, also with a sliver of HP left.

Giratina uses Shadow Claw. Of course it doesn't affect my Ambipom, I use Astonish (why I had that attack, I have no idea) and kills their Giratina :D

shinylover24

About the thing with Razor Claw.

I was on Shoddy Battle. The rest of the battle was a blur, but what I really remember is a certain Absol.

I figured "okay. this oughta be interesting". Well, I sent out one of my Pokes, and Absol uses Night Slash. A critical hit. Kinda lucky. But then, I send in my next pokemon. Absol uses Sucker Punch and gets another critical hit. Another one was sent out, it was defeated by yet another critical hit.

Long story short, that thing landed a critical hit about 5 out of the 7 or 8 times it attacked, so I figured Super Luck and a Razor Claw or Scope Lens, and Night Slash. That's some hax!!

I'm sorry but how is that "hax"? I've never done wifi competitive battling so I don't know if that's against the rules or anything but I always use my absol in game with the superluck ability + razor claw + nightslash/psychocut. it's kinda fun and evil haha.

Lucario_Guy

Diety of Technology
n00biest thing any n00b has ever done to me? well...

Disconnecting!!! UGH!! >_<

n00bs who disconnect when they're losing are annoying, but, believe it or not, I've had dumb*** n00bs D/C on me when they were WINNING. UGH!

Status
Not open for further replies.