• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is the saddest film you've seen?

arbiter7x

Brock Obama
0080 War in the Pocket, this is one anime film that actually depicts the horrors of war in the cruelest way possible.Go watch it, see if it makes you cry.

Littlemyuu

Hachi made me go cry, the same for The Lion King where Simba;s dad died

Moltanic

OTTER MODE ACTIVATE!
Hachi: a Dog's Tale. It dosen't matter if you already know who Hachiko is and it dosen't matter how manly you are. If you're any kind of dog lover this movie WILL make you cry (and appreciate your dog(s) a lot more). I guarantee it.

My uncle always referred to this movie as "a horror flick" entirely because of the emotional response it generates.

Cruxis

Banned
the wickerman

god

takbir10

Banned
The Pursuit For Happiness