• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is the weakest pokemon ever

kirby8933083

mai husbando
Did you even have to go this far with this one? Magikarp, or a feebas. Proof? I was in a wi-fi battle, just traded for a Lv. 1 feebas, it was Lv. 100 battle. So what do you get with a Lv. 100 feebas that was once level 1? A stupid pixilated fish thats at level 100 and only knows splash.

Munchy.42

No way! Magikarp is the strongest pokemon ever. But apart from Magikarp, I'd say the wild Zubats are pretty weak.

Magikarp < Feebas
feebas at least learns Flail and can learn TMs

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
If you go by Base Stats, then Sunkern is weakest, but Magikrap is definately worst.

Leon

As Jigglychu said, statistically, it's Sunkern. However, Sunkern can learn TM's, and Magikarp is stuck with it's basic moves. Thus, Magikarp is the weakest Pokemon.

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
Magikarp < Feebas

They have the EXACT SAME level up moveset.

But I'd have to say Shedinja, who the hell can't kill it?

Pkmn Breeder Jack

Static owns you.
They have the EXACT SAME level up moveset.

But I'd have to say Shedinja, who the hell can't kill it?

They may learn the same lv up moves, but Feebas can learn TMs.

I'd have to say Sunkern is the weakest out there, because of stats. Even if it learns better moves, its suckish stats make the moves pretty much useless. At least Magikarp you can throw a choice band on and do decent damage with flail once you lose HP.

And Shedinjas are deadly later in a battle when your opponent doesn't have super effective moves or Toxic/Will-o-Wisp.

Kim62

Hello
Magikarp < Feebas

I thought magikarp could learn flail, as long as you don't evolve it.

Any ways, I think one of the weakest pokemon is Hoppip. It's like the magikarp of jhoto. (At least in crystal.) Ether that or Bidoof.

Kim62

Hello
Magikarp < Feebas

I thought magikarp could learn flail, as long as you don't evolve it.

Any ways, I think one of the weakest pokemon is Hoppip. It's like the magikarp of jhoto. (At least in crystal.) Ether that or Bidoof.

Mega Typhlosion

Abra, Feebas have weak movepools and stats but Magikarp is the worst for sure, its better move is Flail...it can't even swim (it's a fish after all)

PokePivo

What about:
-Unown (Has anyone ever used it competitively?)
-Luvdisc (the same question form unown)
-most babies (cleffa, budew, pichu, azurril, etc)

PokePivo

What about:
-Unown (Has anyone ever used it competitively?)
-Luvdisc (the same question form unown)
-most babies (cleffa, budew, pichu, azurril, etc)

Woozl

Raisin' a stink
Smeargle. >_> Have you SEEN its stats? It could learn all the strongest attacks but it would barely dent anything with an attack stat that's barely higher than Magikarp's, then get killed the next round.

I'm of the opinion that Smeargle exists simply for novelty and for breeding moves onto pokemon (especially since it was introduced the same generation as breeding).

Shiny_Gible

Darth Giblius
Smeargle really sucks, yeah. But Sunkern, Feebas, and Unown are also *insert bad word here*. I mean ALL Unown can learn is HIDDEN POWER. At least the rest of those pokemon can evolve. Execpt for Smeargle..... XD
Jigglychu said:
lol :D

Umbreon_13

well i'd say beldum is weak when you first get it because take down does recoil damage giving your opponent a big advantage bur when it evolves it is alright

ShinyVaati

100% Rebel Time Lord
In overall stats, it's Sunkern.

Magickarp or Abra are probably the weakest attack wise.