• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is the worst, most evil, possibly sacreligious thing you've ever done?

Yanmegamaster

CreateDragon-BugType
I keep on hurting other girls like this: Everytime there is a girl I like and we are just about to go out, another girl comes into the picture who is even better than the first girl and I go out with her and hurt the girl I liked first.

Killed millions of tiny creatures called ants.

Once stole a game from blockbuster by renting it and giving back the case but not the cd. My mom found me out though.

ummm....

Oh and I'm pretty sure I made a girl commit suicide just because I wouldn't have sex with her. She was 11. but I'm not sure. Still feel really bad about it after 2 years :/

Moneyy

INACTIVE
Nothing really, other than kick a few small animals like mostly everyone here has done.

Royalty

If the Crown Fits...
Wow...I feel like a practically innocent kid now.
I guess one of the worse things I've ever done was something that I need to give a back story to first.
I was in a really low point in my life, always cheated on, always just used and abused. When I felt like all I had to offer was sex, I would hook up with random guys in very public places (that were walking distance for both of us). When I was finished and satisfied, I'd just get dressed and walk out on them. Didn't care if they were still in the middle of something or totally naked.
(Looking back, I AM SO GLAD I can go to the doctor and still get a clean bill of health)

PsychedelicJellyfish

formerly R. New
Putting my family through hell unnecessarily, ostensibly just to satisfy a desire to make other people unhappy as well.

Also minor acts of assault.

Other than that, I'm pretty much a perfect flower child :3

Last edited:

Devastator2000

Are you high...?
Framed my little baby cousin. For fun, when I was 6 or something.

Ahm, Managed to beat up some 12 or 13 year old, Pick on me will you? I'll show you.

Pushed some 8 year old into the mud. If he thinks he can bully me, he can think again.

I'm yet to commit a serious crime.

Ethan

Banned
Okay so I was in the car and my dad was taking too long to get back.

I rolled down the window and yelled "PAIGING DOCTOR FAGGOT." ...the car was parked in front of a church with little children playing.

When I was 10, me and my friends went through our neighbor's mailboxes, checking to see which was had just gotten mail put in, and for the ones who did, we put water balloons in them.

Okay, that might not be so bad but I can't think of anything really bad that isn't too personal to post.

Tag3r

i wantz beef!
i spray painted on the side of a church saying VooDoo, i shop lifted a couple of times, and thats about it.

Electivirus

Not really, no.
By some extreme oversight, my 8th grade choir teacher thought that I had paid for my class field trip to Atlanta when, in actuality, I hadn't paid a dime.

I could've fessed up, but fuck that shit, it's ATLANTA. Three days later, I'm on a bus. :3

The trip was $600, BTW.

Noheart

The Abysswalker
Something that isn't too personal... Hmm...

I've told a 7 year old girl that Justin Bieber eats kittens while scratching their eyes out and laughing at the kitten's squeals as the blood drips down it's entire body as every limb being torn off of it.

I've mooned a nun.

I laughed uncontrollably when an old lady tripped over a crack in the sidewalk when I was with friends and I yelled "YOU SHOULD HAVE LIFE ALERT!"

Last edited:

~-Overheat-~

Black/White!
Probably teasing, hitting and making up stories to expel this kid from our school in the 5th grade. Did i mention the kid was actually mentally disabled(retarded)?

I honestly regret this a lot and hope he's okay.....

When I was a baby, I cried to get what I wanted. I got away with a lot of things while my brothers didn't.

Not that bad, but still.

Zwitter™

Surhomme
shoplifting mainly, used to fool the 20p vending machines by wrapping a 1p in a reciept to get sweets.. however i've never had a run in with the police so i'm a good boy lol

Ok so i have 3 bad things to date that i feel really bad for.
Last year (i was seventeen) one of my classmates was caught "doing something gross" in the nurses office, everyone teased him so badly he killed himself.
2 years ago in home ec. i got mad at my cooking partener so i "accidentally" "dropped" a big knife on his hand, one of his fingers were chopped off.
And finally me and a couple friends were mad at this guy cause he cheated on my sister, so we decided to scare him by breaking into his house, he wasn't home so we stole his plasma tv
I feel REALLY bad about all of these things (except maybe the last one) and i just wanted to get those off of my chest

WildLatias

Hmmm probably when i was 5 i stole my sisters presents and hid them then unwrapped them myself and played with them in serecy XD

WildLatias

Evilness

Hmmm probably when i was 5 i stole my sisters presents and hid them then unwrapped them myself and played with them in serecy XD