• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is the worst, most evil, possibly sacreligious thing you've ever done?

NimhShambler

Some Broke Machine
I've stolen a lot of food (Because there was none at home. I was starving to death. To be fair, my High School used to charge a dollar for an extra pat of butter..BUTTER!)

After my ex-fiance cheated on me, I stole a Blue Eyes White Dragon card from him. (That'll show you, you *** hole...)

When I was in Kindergarden, there were these two boys burning ants with a magnifing glass. I went over to them. I kicked one in the ribs hard enough to knock all the wind out of him, and I kicked the other in the face. I knocked out his teeth and busted his lips. Then, while they were down, I stomped on the main boy's (the rib boy) neck until his face turned red. I hate people who torture animals.

When I was in junior high, this little punk *** seventh grader kicked my friend in the nuts, so the next day, I jumped that boy and beat him to a bloody pulp.

That same year, I got two of my big fat male friends to moon a truck driver by pressing their asses against the back glass of the school bus. It was epic. I also convinced all my male friends to moon our Social Studies teacher. He was a tool.

When I was in high school, one of my friends (who looked and acted like Dale Gribble from King of the Hill) was rambling about how stupid and weak girls are, so I got him in a head lock and beat him 'till his nose broke.

When I was a sophomore in High School, a red neck grabbed my ***, so I turned around and clipped him in the jaw. Knocked him down.

I got drunk and mooned the Brady Bunch when I was fifteen.

I mooned Barak Obama. (I'm not kidding.)

I shot my bedroom window out when I was thirteen. (But in my defense, my parents let me shoot guns in the house)

When I was eight, one of my friends was being made fun of, so I beat up the kids making fun of him. I made one eat grass, and the other lick the bottom of my boot.

What's more, is I've never gotten in trouble for any of these things.

I one threw a large piece of bramble bush into someone's back yard. Dosn't sound that bad at first but gets worse when you concider that thetre could have been a child on the other side of that fence.

supernoob

Derpy and awesome!
lesse....i have fondeled a few of the girls in my class,stole my share of candy,
stole some money from my bigger brother so i could by this really awesome buizel-pokemon figure,killed plenty of ants,last year i bullied two of my classmates but im nice to them now,i lie all the time,put a drawing pin on a classmates chair,when i was younger,i totaly ignored one of my best friends cause i thought he was lame, and some more stuff i dont remember.

NimhShambler

Some Broke Machine
This you?

Nope. Actually, I'm only 5'2, and until I was eighteen, I weighed 90 lbs. (I only weight 136 now, mostly my bones and a slight belly pooch)

My whole life, I was the smallest kid in my class, but when I was little, my dad (who is also tiny) taught me how to fight. He told me "You're small, like I am, so you have to hit 'em hard and hit 'em fast."

Heh, I'm an anomaly.

~Nemmeh

So it isn't SPAM:

I also left an old milkshake in the floor of a house we were evicted from, because I was mad at the Land Lady. (I kept it that room whole month, then, when we moved, I left it in the floor of my bedroom closet, behind a pannel of plywood, so the smell would seep through, but she wouldn't be able to find it.)

That's one of the only things I actually feel bad about, because that woman was old, and it wasn't her fault we had to move, she couldn't pay the bank, and they foreclosed on our house. (Even though we paid the rent...)

*reads that* Well, I suppose it was her fault then. Oh well.

Eivana

There Is No NiGHTS!
When I was younger, I was an angry child and had no idea the responsibility of my actions. I hated my neighbors because they disliked me and I thought they always talked about me, so when they left for vacation I walked into their yard, poked at their white pet bunny through a cage and stabbed it, then took it out of its cage and into the woods where I beat it against a tree until it died. Then I took it back and laid it in their yard, right where they would find it when they got home. When they asked me about it, I told them that someone I knew from school did it. They drove around looking for them, but I ended up getting away with it. A few months later I saw their daughter and laughed at her, saying, "Ha ha. Lost something?"

I feel really bad for that. Many years later I walked over and apologized and told them that if they wanted to punish me, go for it. I did stuff like that for attention as a kid...

QingLong

Hive Trainer
LOOL The most evil thing I have ever done.. I??
I killed some annoying insects, some ants, that's the most evil thing I have done, never done of worse sorry.

Last edited:

Skydra

when they left for vacation I walked into their yard, poked at their white pet bunny through a cage and stabbed it, then took it out of its cage and into the woods where I beat it against a tree until it died. Then I took it back and laid it in their yard
*shivers
Now I have a picture of Silver in my mind bashing my guinea pig against a tree. Thanks a lot.
It would be pretty awkward telling somebody you murdered their rabbit though.
@Nemmeh-If you're walking down a dark alley, remind me not to be anywhere close by. Or even not in a dark alley, anywhere. You're post pretty much summed up the title of the thread.

My stuff- I steal candy from my family, but don't commit many other heinious acts. I did punch my friend in the back for whistling too loud and steal a handful of my friend's (different one) Goldfish (the crackers, not the animal).

Rennon

Revisiting Trainer
I accidentally killed an ANT! Nooooooooooooooo!
I'm sorry Mr.Ant or is that a Miss? Nooooooo!
Huh? What?.........There's something touching my back.

Aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! It's the ghost of the ANT! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Go away! Stay away from me! Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!
(ant ghost stabs vxxl36 with screwdriver)

kedlu

Zubat Zubat
I stood on my cousin's toe and pushed him over. He was okay though, he's only eight and he's almost invincible, he jumped off the garage and landed on his leg and was not injured although it looked sore. He's nuts.

MurasakiYugata

Caterpie Fan
Perhaps the worst thing I ever did was going ahead of the people who had been waiting in line for a showing of Lord of the Rings. My dad told me to do it, so I did, but that doesn't excuse it....