• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is the worst section on the site?

Worst Section.

• GPD (Pokemon Gen Diss)

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • Shippers Sections

Votes: 78 56.1%
  • Games

Votes: 5 3.6%
  • 1st/2nd gen

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • 3rd/4th gen

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • 5 gen

Votes: 4 2.9%
  • Nintendo Dis.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Clubs.

Votes: 12 8.6%
  • Pokemon anime/alt anime.

Votes: 7 5.0%
  • .......Misc.

Votes: 24 17.3%

• Total voters

Jb

Tsun in the streets
Yeah......I did my best to put the most active sections.

Last edited:

The_Boss_Giygas

I. F.E.E.L. G.O.O.D.
Shipping isn't that bad it's funny to read sometimes. I'll put clubs since I don't really join any nor do I read the threads there that often.

'08-'09 Misc.

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
The shipper's cage, without a doubt.

Second place goes to fanfiction, although at least most fanfiction(here and elsewhere) is bad in a funny way.

TicoPokemonMaster

I agree with the shipper thread but I also think that as of lately the anime spoiler thread is not what it use to be. Now a days threads in that section are divided into 79% Misty(bashing, wanting to return) 80% DP loving 90% BW bashing 100 % whining.

Mod forums because they have to hide it from everyone.

Shipping for the ehh what? stuff.

Then anime section cause of all the whining... certain people shouldn't be allowed to make threads there... pretty please?

Then fanfics because everything there is tl;dr.

Profesco

gone gently
Of course Misc will say Shipping. It's like Sparta versus Athens. Except it's an even stupider Sparta and an even gayer Athens. (Huh. Never used gay as a negative adjective before.)

But yeah, Shipping. =x

Rave

Banned
The admin forum

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
i was gonna say Face-offs since it is just about completly dead there.

However, it is not one one the options, so i'll go with Shipping, simply because i dont like the thought of 2 cartoon characters kissing/doing whatever shippers imagine them doing.