• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is the worst section on the site?

Worst Section.

• GPD (Pokemon Gen Diss)

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • Shippers Sections

Votes: 78 56.1%
  • Games

Votes: 5 3.6%
  • 1st/2nd gen

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • 3rd/4th gen

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • 5 gen

Votes: 4 2.9%
  • Nintendo Dis.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Clubs.

Votes: 12 8.6%
  • Pokemon anime/alt anime.

Votes: 7 5.0%
  • .......Misc.

Votes: 24 17.3%

• Total voters

The_Boss_Giygas

I. F.E.E.L. G.O.O.D.
so i'll go with Shipping, simply because i dont like the thought of 2 cartoon characters kissing/doing whatever shippers imagine them doing.

You wouldn't like to imagine May & Dawn kissing & going at each other? I do though my kind of shipping probably isn't allowed, think about it May is like a tom boy with the gloves and her shorts and all and Dawn is this girly girl, I like it when rough and cute come together. I also think Officer Jenny would look good with Nurse Joy.

Last edited:

Considering May and Dawn are both ten, it's no surprise that people would say shipping is a pretty bad forum with everyone (Especially Pokemon fans) fangasming over ten-year-old/ten-year-old ships. Thankfully, that doesn't apply to all Pokemon fans.

Noheart

The Abysswalker
Shipping.

That sh*t's just weird.

MKFC

Shade of Blue
Shipping .

Witchan

Shauntal, FTW!
The fanfiction section. Whoever receives construcive criticism on other users for no apparent reason might turn into a nightmare.

Aurath8

Shipping, the whiney portion of the anime and whenever something potentially game-breaking *coughstarterdebatecough* happens to infect places like the old confirmed pokemon discussion.
Clubs move too slowly but they aren't that bad.

The_Boss_Giygas

I. F.E.E.L. G.O.O.D.
Considering May and Dawn are both ten, it's no surprise that people would say shipping is a pretty bad forum with everyone (Especially Pokemon fans) fangasming over ten-year-old/ten-year-old ships. Thankfully, that doesn't apply to all Pokemon fans.

I like to pretend they're older than 10. Plus they'd still make a cute couple even if they don't get sexual with each other.

Last edited:

Penguinist Trainer

I voted for shipping mainly because its the only section i've never wandered into.

Dattebayo

Banned
Anime Spoilers section, they will crush my dreams of seeing Dawn in SSB4.

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
That and CyberCubed posts a new thread at least every 5 minutes.

He's picked up the pace, he and Teshub have a little competition going on.

Imma go with 4th Gen. Friggen natzees, I try to post my team and I get eaten alive.

Elite Four Muadita

Shipping just because i hardly ever go in.

munchlaxboy

Catching up on XY
Shipping. No doubt about it. I get frustrated just by glancing at a thread in their besides PokeShipping.

But the Anime section is pretty bad. It's my most frequent posting section, and being one of the, if not the strongest supporter of the original series, I find it to be a job to post in there and set things straight (which just causes more chaos, lol). But it's a fun job. :)

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
Shipping. No doubt about it. I get frustrated just by glancing at a thread in their besides PokeShipping.

But the Anime section is pretty bad. It's my most frequent posting section, and being one of the, if not the strongest supporter of the original series, I find it to be a job to post in there and set things straight (which just causes more chaos, lol). But it's a fun job. :)

See what the Shipping Section does? Cannibal Shippers.

Dattebayo

Banned

Even though you can't accept the fact that the original series isn't as good as people like you claim it to be due to "WTF Pokemon". The anime was never good to begin with.

Also, what's with all the hate on shipping? It's been a common fact that the main protagonist must have a love interest, and the Pokemon anime is no exception. I'm still waiting for Ash to get himself a girlfriend.

Last edited:

treespyro

Vintage much?
Oh yeah the Amine Spoilers are bad actually considering the consistent topic makers.