• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is the worst section on the site?

Worst Section.

• GPD (Pokemon Gen Diss)

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • Shippers Sections

Votes: 78 56.1%
  • Games

Votes: 5 3.6%
  • 1st/2nd gen

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • 3rd/4th gen

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • 5 gen

Votes: 4 2.9%
  • Nintendo Dis.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Clubs.

Votes: 12 8.6%
  • Pokemon anime/alt anime.

Votes: 7 5.0%
  • .......Misc.

Votes: 24 17.3%

• Total voters

Charmander#4

Dating Rosie Palms?
The admin forum.

We all know it's the best place on these forums, but for some reason, we're not allowed to see it.

Other than that, shpping. Check out the ship list for this little gem:

ShipShipping - S.S. Anne and the Truck

Ethan

Banned
There's actually know such thing as an admin specific forum. WANNA KNOW A SECRIT? There's Reg mod forum, Mod and mod +, and SMods.

If I actually get in trouble for disclosing that it will be the most hilarious thing ever.

Charmander#4

Dating Rosie Palms?
Well, I knew there was something, so props to me?

Also, the swear filter is off there, isn't it? Isn't it?!

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
I have to say shippers too. Mostly because I don't care, and I wonder how people do.

facetious

facetious
There's actually know such thing as an admin specific forum. WANNA KNOW A SECRIT? There's Reg mod forum, Mod and mod +, and SMods.

If I actually get in trouble for disclosing that it will be the most hilarious thing ever.
I doubt it. I've mentioned this numerous times in the past.

Does the secret forum which contains all the deleted threads still exist?

PsychedelicJellyfish

formerly R. New
I don't quite get shipping.

To quote this video:

"...shipping is when you take two characters from a T.V. show, who aren't romantically involved in any shape or form, and then you force them to become a lesbian couple by drawing vivid and pituitous fan art of them for at least six months, before you go on to some other show. Lather, rinse, repeat."

That about covers it.

Empoleon Bonaparte

To quote this video:

"...shipping is when you take two characters from a T.V. show, who aren't romantically involved in any shape or form, and then you force them to become a lesbian couple by drawing vivid and pituitous fan art of them for at least six months, before you go on to some other show. Lather, rinse, repeat."

That about covers it.

Doesn't have to be lesbian. Shota counts as well, eh.

The_Boss_Giygas

I. F.E.E.L. G.O.O.D.
So you think it's cute because you pretend they're older than ten?

"I'm sorry, Officer, I was aware they were ten, I just pretended they were older so I wouldn't get in trouble!"

Good luck with that.

It's more like this "I'm sorry officer I didn't know it was against the law to fantasize about fictional cartoon characters"

Then the officer will say.
"This is America where everyone goes to jail for the most retarded reasons"

I guess i can see how I'll be put in jail either way, but meh I think I'll be able to defend myself very easily in such situations.

Dattebayo

Banned
[img200]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_0a44_cQ5Rk4/SwKsp8YqFWI/AAAAAAAAADQ/wjZB2NeSyhY/s1600/Groucho+Marx.jpg[/img200]

So...you still pulling for Spongebob?

Not anymore, since non-video game characters aren't allowed in SSB. At least she has a chance because she's indeed a video game character.

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
Well, I knew there was something, so props to me?

Also, the swear filter is off there, isn't it? Isn't it?!
No, mods still have to do the "put one letter of the naughty word in verdana font so your post isn't full of asterisks" thing even in our secret forums of drama booze and hookers. (really though, the mod forums ain't that exciting. Stop going "OMG SECRET FORUMS!!")

Charmander#4

Dating Rosie Palms?
No, mods still have to do the "put one letter of the naughty word in verdana font so your post isn't full of asterisks" thing even in our secret forums of drama booze and hookers. (really though, the mod forums ain't that exciting. Stop going "OMG SECRET FORUMS!!")

Relax, I'm just joking. I know it's hard to read sarcasm over the Internet, but still... xD

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
5th gen. loaded with spammy nerds and kids troubled by the illusion of being a pokemonmaster.
when it comes to the point who gives a damn about shippers? if they like to fantasize and mastrubate on (sometimes homosexual) pokemon lollicon then so be it.

Last edited:
Anyone of the people in this thread that said Shipping - If you can write me a 1,000 word essay about why Shipping is terrible by October 10th, I will send you $10 (Ten) US Dollars on Paypal.

Anyone of the people in this thread that said Shipping - If you can write me a 1,000 word essay about why Shipping is terrible by October 10th, I will send you $10 (Ten) US Dollars on Paypal.

Depends, will you be able to counter with a 1,000 word essay about why it isn't terrible by said time? And do I still get $10 either way?

Kurloz Makara

Red Death