• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is the worst section on the site?

Worst Section.

• GPD (Pokemon Gen Diss)

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • Shippers Sections

Votes: 78 56.1%
  • Games

Votes: 5 3.6%
  • 1st/2nd gen

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • 3rd/4th gen

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • 5 gen

Votes: 4 2.9%
  • Nintendo Dis.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Clubs.

Votes: 12 8.6%
  • Pokemon anime/alt anime.

Votes: 7 5.0%
  • .......Misc.

Votes: 24 17.3%

• Total voters

Locke Yggdrasill

Eustis on reddit
Realistically speaking the debate and the process could be fun, but the fate of the losing forum wouldn't come to fruition. Joe would never allow it and he'd de-admin anyone that would merge/delete a forum without his permission.

That's what I was getting at. If the shipping section suddenly disappeared, imagine all the negative publicity. Also, picture all the angry shippers who would riot, and the ones who would leave. Most importantly though, the ones that would inhabit other sections.

facetious

facetious
Realistically speaking the debate and the process could be fun, but the fate of the losing forum wouldn't come to fruition. Joe would never allow it and he'd de-admin anyone that would merge/delete a forum without his permission.
Well, if we decide that Shipping needs to go, I'm sure Joe wouldn't even notice that forum is gone. Since when does he come on the forums to notice these things nowadays anyway? And if you're worried that an angry shipper will come in the chat and whine to him about it, don't worry, they're all too inept to figure out how to work IRC. If, however, they do somehow manage to work it out, chances are that Joe is "too busy eating" to care about their concerns.

But, in all honesty, it's time like these I wish Joe would just get run over by a car.

Last edited:

Locke Yggdrasill

Eustis on reddit
Well, if we decide that Shipping needs to go, I'm sure Joe wouldn't even notice that forum is gone. Since when does he come on the forums to notice these things nowadays anyway? And if you're worried that an angry shipper will come in the chat and whine to him about it, don't worry, they're all too inept to figure out how to work IRC. If, however, they do somehow manage to work it out, chances are that Joe is "too busy eating" to care about their concerns.

But, in all honesty, it's time like these I wish Joe would just get run over by a car.

The way I see it is why open the asylum doors? Let's just keep 'em there.

Mewtwo152

Not dead yet.
I clicked Shipping without a second thought, because I'll never understand why some people's minds use Rule 34 before anything else.

miscellaneous discussion.

Six days to win TEN WHOLE DOLLARS guys and girls.

1,000 Words on why the shipping forum is the worst forum on Sppf.

Seeing as some people have been asking here are the rules of the essay contest;

• 1. You must title the essay the following; "JoshYEAH asked me to write 1,000 words about a Pokémon forum under the promise of $10, so here it is."
  • 2. The essay is allowed a 10% margin of error on word count (basically it must be between 900 and 1100 words long). Anything less or over this word count is disqualified.
  • 3. The essay must make sense and not just be a random string of words. You can digress as much as you want and use whatever argument you deem valid for explaining why shipping is rubbish.
  • 4. In the event of numerous essays being entered into this contest then I will put the best essays to a vote and the winner will receive his or her $10. The losers will receive nothing.

GOOD LUCK FRIENDS!

Witchan

Shauntal, FTW!
Jeez, what's with all the shipping hate? I don't think fantasizing a shipping overhyperactively could be that bad. It's all about fun and games in someone's imagination. Just saying...

And on second thought, the admin forum is arguably the worst section in serebii next to the fanfiction section and the anime spoilers (no thanks to CyberCubed, which is why I rarely watch the anime nowadays after I'd accidently read some spoilers). That's all.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★

• 1. You must title the essay the following; "JoshYEAH asked me to write 1,000 words about a Pokémon forum under the promise of $10, so here it is."
  • 2. The essay is allowed a 10% margin of error on word count (basically it must be between 900 and 1100 words long). Anything less or over this word count is disqualified.
  • 3. The essay must make sense and not just be a random string of words. You can digress as much as you want and use whatever argument you deem valid for explaining why shipping is rubbish.
  • 4. In the event of numerous essays being entered into this contest then I will put the best essays to a vote and the winner will receive his or her $10. The losers will receive nothing.

GOOD LUCK FRIENDS!

it sure looks like a contest but it's actualy josh's way of saying that most people in this thread that complain about shippers are too retarded/shy to reply when they are asked to explain clearly why shippers are a load of bull.
i wouldn't take this junk serious untill josh organises his own approved thread at misc to have his contest... which kinda sounds like a cool idea imo.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
why make a whole new thread for it when i can just do it here where the target audience is.

oh don't be such a wuss, this poll is not the place for serious contests and you know it. if you speak the truth about your contest then i dare you to make one at main misc.
it's not that difficult. you just have to fork over alot of pocketmoney.

Charmander#4

Dating Rosie Palms?

GOOD LUCK FRIENDS!

You're on. 983 words, all written within 20 minutes:

JoshYEAH asked me to write 1,000 words about a Pokémon forum under the promise of $10, so here it is.​

The Shipping forum is a dark, evil place, filled with the scum of the forum. It is a place where people get off, not just to cartoon characters, but often to cartoon characters that are incompatible with one another sexually, or were never sexual to begin with. People write stupid fanfictions about their favourite pair of unfortunate characters. So you wished that Ash and Pikachu would start making out? Why don’t you write that for them, then? Obviously, you’re God’s gift to mankind, and when your mom told you in the third grade that your stories were good, that must mean that the rest of the world will love them as well. Especially if you use them as a substitute for meeting actual girls / boys / hermaphrodites / unsuspecting farm animals.

The Shipping forum is weird, it’s weird and creepy. As I mentioned, it’s filled with people who will never get a real relationship going and are therefore forced to write their dream of what a relationship must be like. These stories are often filled with plotholes, Mary Sues and badly written sex scenes. They are emo, they are written by angsty teenagers, and they are a pain to read. Plus, they almost always involve pairings between people or just beings that should never be paired. One of the most popular threads there is the “Pearlshipping” thread. For your information, that’s between Ash and Dawn. Except these numbskulls don’t call them that. They use romanised versions of their Japanese names, not even realizing that they themselves are not Japanese, and that if they want to write something in Japanese, they ought to do the entire post that way instead.

Where was I? Ah yes, Pearlshipping. That’s an emotionally and physically stunted twenty-plus year-old screwing a 10-year-old girl. That’s not supposed to be, folks! In the real world, that stuff gets you locked up. Maybe that’s why the pedos go to those forums. Then again, Nintendo could also stop giving the characters such teasing clothes and features that belong on females some 5 years older than them. But they probably get off to this stuff as well. I’m positive of it, actually. Because, let’s be honest, all Japanese people are either perverts or fetish fuel.

And there is no discussion there. None whatsoever. Because what’s there to discuss? “What do you think will happen between Hikari and Satoshi in the next episode lol??????? <3<3” I’ll tell you what: NOTHING, BECAUSE THIS IS A KIDS’ SHOW SPAWNED FROM A CASH COW FRANCHISE! If you are stupid enough to think that anything will ever happen that makes your stupid pairing go true, you’re a moron. And those people who talk about “Palletshipping” are even worse. This is the idea of a gay pairing between two characters that are childhood friends, then rivals, then friends again. Namely Ash and Gary. Look, if you’re attracted to your childhood friends, then you have a problem. Go get help. You need it.

Just like all those stupid incest fanfictions. WHO THE **** WANTS TO **** THEIR SIBLING?! THAT’S SICK! Plus, it’s against the law. And there’s more. People who want to see specific Pokémon hump, or even this gem: ShipShipping – Shipping between S.S. Anne and the truck. Yes folks, this is real. Now you know why the truck doesn’t move: He’s waiting for her to get home again, because she said she had a “special surprise” for him. Too bad she gets raped anally by two Wailords in Hoenn, huh?

Shippers are sick, twisted people, and if they stepped back a bit, they might just realise that themselves. If you want a relationship, go find someone. No one is going to be attracted by you writing creepy stories and posting them on the Internet. People just find that creepy. And on here, having something along the lines of “Proud supporter of _____” in your signature is a sure-fire way to tell people “I’M A SICKO, GET AWAY FROM ME!” Shippers demand attention, and they rarely ever get out of their own forum, which means that they think that everyone on the forum is as demented as themselves. Shippers also use way too many stupid smilies in their posts, making their stupidity even more obvious to the common people.

Shipping is sick, shipping is wrong, and the forum should be deleted within a heartbeat. It serves no purpose, is filled with pointless posts and users and is a general waste of space. And if someone disagrees, there’s a 99.9 % chance that’s it’s one of those ****ING SHIPPERS! Because they’re everywhere, telling me that IV breeding is immoral and that EV training is evil. IT’S A GAME, FOLKS! THEY ARE PICTURES ON A SCREEN! THE ANIMÉ IS CRAP! WHEN WILL YOU REALISE IT?! You know what, let’s remove the shipping section. And while we’re at it, close down all non-wifi chats. That way, we’ll weed out all those weak-minded individuals who once roamed freely on these forums for no reason.

Also, I suggest a crusade against DeviantArt and Fanfiction.net, a riot of sorts to get all the premature pr0n made by these bird-brained shippers removed. Shipping in Pokémon is lolicon, and lolicon is bad. As a responsible adult, I recommend that the individuals who made these sorts of things are locked up and examined medically, to see if they can be cured. Lobotomy must not be excluded as a possible solution in this treatment. Because, let’s be honest, the world is better off without shippings and shippers. And if anyone disagrees, then they are, as I said before, most likely a shipper themselves. And you know what? I don’t like shippers. It may be hard to believe, but it’s the truth. I can’t stand them. Now, get them out of my way.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
You're on. 983 words, all written within 20 minutes:

JoshYEAH asked me to write 1,000 words about a Pokémon forum under the promise of $10, so here it is.​

The Shipping forum is a dark, evil place, filled with the scum of the forum. It is a place where people get off, not just to cartoon characters, but often to cartoon characters that are incompatible with one another sexually, or were never sexual to begin with. People write stupid fanfictions about their favourite pair of unfortunate characters. So you wished that Ash and Pikachu would start making out? Why don’t you write that for them, then? Obviously, you’re God’s gift to mankind, and when your mom told you in the third grade that your stories were good, that must mean that the rest of the world will love them as well. Especially if you use them as a substitute for meeting actual girls / boys / hermaphrodites / unsuspecting farm animals.

The Shipping forum is weird, it’s weird and creepy. As I mentioned, it’s filled with people who will never get a real relationship going and are therefore forced to write their dream of what a relationship must be like. These stories are often filled with plotholes, Mary Sues and badly written sex scenes. They are emo, they are written by angsty teenagers, and they are a pain to read. Plus, they almost always involve pairings between people or just beings that should never be paired. One of the most popular threads there is the “Pearlshipping” thread. For your information, that’s between Ash and Dawn. Except these numbskulls don’t call them that. They use romanised versions of their Japanese names, not even realizing that they themselves are not Japanese, and that if they want to write something in Japanese, they ought to do the entire post that way instead.

Where was I? Ah yes, Pearlshipping. That’s an emotionally and physically stunted twenty-plus year-old screwing a 10-year-old girl. That’s not supposed to be, folks! In the real world, that stuff gets you locked up. Maybe that’s why the pedos go to those forums. Then again, Nintendo could also stop giving the characters such teasing clothes and features that belong on females some 5 years older than them. But they probably get off to this stuff as well. I’m positive of it, actually. Because, let’s be honest, all Japanese people are either perverts or fetish fuel.

And there is no discussion there. None whatsoever. Because what’s there to discuss? “What do you think will happen between Hikari and Satoshi in the next episode lol??????? <3<3” I’ll tell you what: NOTHING, BECAUSE THIS IS A KIDS’ SHOW SPAWNED FROM A CASH COW FRANCHISE! If you are stupid enough to think that anything will ever happen that makes your stupid pairing go true, you’re a moron. And those people who talk about “Palletshipping” are even worse. This is the idea of a gay pairing between two characters that are childhood friends, then rivals, then friends again. Namely Ash and Gary. Look, if you’re attracted to your childhood friends, then you have a problem. Go get help. You need it.

Just like all those stupid incest fanfictions. WHO THE **** WANTS TO **** THEIR SIBLING?! THAT’S SICK! Plus, it’s against the law. And there’s more. People who want to see specific Pokémon hump, or even this gem: ShipShipping – Shipping between S.S. Anne and the truck. Yes folks, this is real. Now you know why the truck doesn’t move: He’s waiting for her to get home again, because she said she had a “special surprise” for him. Too bad she gets raped anally by two Wailords in Hoenn, huh?

Shippers are sick, twisted people, and if they stepped back a bit, they might just realise that themselves. If you want a relationship, go find someone. No one is going to be attracted by you writing creepy stories and posting them on the Internet. People just find that creepy. And on here, having something along the lines of “Proud supporter of _____” in your signature is a sure-fire way to tell people “I’M A SICKO, GET AWAY FROM ME!” Shippers demand attention, and they rarely ever get out of their own forum, which means that they think that everyone on the forum is as demented as themselves. Shippers also use way too many stupid smilies in their posts, making their stupidity even more obvious to the common people.

Shipping is sick, shipping is wrong, and the forum should be deleted within a heartbeat. It serves no purpose, is filled with pointless posts and users and is a general waste of space. And if someone disagrees, there’s a 99.9 % chance that’s it’s one of those ****ING SHIPPERS! Because they’re everywhere, telling me that IV breeding is immoral and that EV training is evil. IT’S A GAME, FOLKS! THEY ARE PICTURES ON A SCREEN! THE ANIMÉ IS CRAP! WHEN WILL YOU REALISE IT?! You know what, let’s remove the shipping section. And while we’re at it, close down all non-wifi chats. That way, we’ll weed out all those weak-minded individuals who once roamed freely on these forums for no reason.

Also, I suggest a crusade against DeviantArt and Fanfiction.net, a riot of sorts to get all the premature pr0n made by these bird-brained shippers removed. Shipping in Pokémon is lolicon, and lolicon is bad. As a responsible adult, I recommend that the individuals who made these sorts of things are locked up and examined medically, to see if they can be cured. Lobotomy must not be excluded as a possible solution in this treatment. Because, let’s be honest, the world is better off without shippings and shippers. And if anyone disagrees, then they are, as I said before, most likely a shipper themselves. And you know what? I don’t like shippers. It may be hard to believe, but it’s the truth. I can’t stand them. Now, get them out of my way.

impressive Charmander#4:)