• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is the worst section on the site?

Worst Section.

• GPD (Pokemon Gen Diss)

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • Shippers Sections

Votes: 78 56.1%
  • Games

Votes: 5 3.6%
  • 1st/2nd gen

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • 3rd/4th gen

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • 5 gen

Votes: 4 2.9%
  • Nintendo Dis.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Clubs.

Votes: 12 8.6%
  • Pokemon anime/alt anime.

Votes: 7 5.0%
  • .......Misc.

Votes: 24 17.3%

• Total voters

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
But the Anime section is pretty bad. It's my most frequent posting section, and being one of the, if not the strongest supporter of the original series, I find it to be a job to post in there and set things straight (which just causes more chaos, lol). But it's a fun job. :)
It's you. You are the problem with PAD. (well, you along with Cybercubed and everyone else who can't stop arguing and comparing various series and characters over and over and over again.)

Mr Chili

In the trade market
shippers I guess, cuz I don't even know what it is or do I care. I really just came to serebii to complete my pokedex then I got trapped here :O

Last edited:
I'm sorry, but anything that can pair a Lucario and Eevee in a sexual way pretty much hits the nail on the head when trying to describe the worst possible thing you could come across on a Pokemon site.

Shipping.

Ethan

Banned
Basically The Boss Gigas's posts or whatever his name is beautifully and brilliantly illustrates why shipping is the worst.

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
Anime Spoilers section, they will crush my dreams of seeing Dawn in SSB4.

It's not like the anime really gave her a chance to be in it to begin with.

Also, don't VM me about this. I don't want to discuss it.

Also, what's with all the hate on shipping? It's been a common fact that the main protagonist must have a love interest, and the Pokemon anime is no exception. I'm still waiting for Ash to get himself a girlfriend.

It's really a case-by-case basis. A few of the things that annoy me are that so many pairings are unrealistic in the fictional universe it takes place in (ie implied straight characters in gay/lesbian pairings, characters who hate each other being paired together, characters who don't even meet at any point in the universe pairing, characters with no chemistry or with drastically different personalities pairing, I can go on all day), the fact that just about every series of fictional media has them (Ed, Edd, & Eddy apparently has them), and that most fics/artwork of them are really disturbing.

I like to pretend they're older than 10. Plus they'd still make a cute couple even if they don't get sexual with each other.

So you think it's cute because you pretend they're older than ten?

"I'm sorry, Officer, I was aware they were ten, I just pretended they were older so I wouldn't get in trouble!"

Good luck with that.

Kurloz Makara

Red Death
Shipping, I suppose. Only been there a few times, and I've never read a fanfic from there. Apparently, I shouldn't if I want to keep my sanity (or what little bit I still have). :p

Besides, I heard a rumor that someone had posted a VERY disturbing Advanceshipping fanfic there WAY before I joined up. *shivers*

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
Clubs because there was a pokephilia club in it.

bahahahahaha

chatroom discussion is the worst because it's only ever people asking why they got banned even when the rules are very clear, or people who cant connect and also cant read the simple stickies.

but almost every section on the forum sucks in its own way =)

facetious

facetious
What you all seem to be forgetting is that the Shipping forum serves one great function: keeping all the mentally challenged and aspies locked up and isolated from the rest of SPPf. Sure, sometimes an aspie or two will manage to break free from those dark and gloomy dungeons, but Shipping does a fine job keeping nearly all of them at bay.

I'd have to say the worst section is Games. I used to moderate that forum and it pains me to see the condition it's in today.

Cyan

Mortal
Anime Spoilers section, they will crush my dreams of seeing Dawn in SSB4.

[img200]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_0a44_cQ5Rk4/SwKsp8YqFWI/AAAAAAAAADQ/wjZB2NeSyhY/s1600/Groucho+Marx.jpg[/img200]

So...you still pulling for Spongebob?

Kaika

Haters gonna hate
So you think it's cute because you pretend they're older than ten?

While I'm not huge on shipping, when I do, I usually do age-bump them in my head so they aren't children. So yes.

"I'm sorry, Officer, I was aware they were ten, I just pretended they were older so I wouldn't get in trouble!"

Good luck with that.

I call bullsh*t on that one. Shipping 2 cartoon characters together does not make you a pedo no matter what their ages are. Why? BECAUSE THE CHARACTERS AREN'T REAL. I'm also pretty sure while it's common in fandom for series like pokemon, nobody would ever use that excuse irl.

If they are anything like me, their ages are increased because the idea of them being 10 squicks them out. Kind of the exact opposite of a pedophile...

Jb

Tsun in the streets
While I'm not huge on shipping, when I do, I usually do age-bump them in my head so they aren't children. So yes.

I call bullsh*t on that one. Shipping 2 cartoon characters together does not make you a pedo no matter what their ages are. Why? BECAUSE THE CHARACTERS AREN'T REAL. I'm also pretty sure while it's common in fandom for series like pokemon, nobody would ever use that excuse irl.

If they are anything like me, their ages are increased because the idea of them being 10 squicks them out. Kind of the exact opposite of a pedophile...

Tell this to the guys who banned ALL forms of childish sexual activity, real or cartoon.

I'll call bull on this.
I saw this being discussed on another forum last night. Recently there's been a lot of court cases of people importing loli yuri/hentai from Japan, which ends with them going through the court system, and getting the label as pedophile. According to these cases, its people from all age groups, though mostly 18 - 35, and even though its centered around a fictional character, the courts believe that because the characters are children, they could feel the same way about ACTUAL children.
I'll go back and see if I can find any of the cases, though I know quite a few are in Canada.

Now, back to our original broadcast.