• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is/will be your team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
Post your future plans/current team here!

Please try and make it more than a simple 'oh it's a, b, c, d, e and f =D' post here - explaining why you choose certain Pokemon makes for interesting discussion, and you look cooler for doing just so as well!

You can also discuss other people's teams - but if you want help, please use the 5th gen Ingame RMT forum section.

Last edited:

bippacooleth

Quiver Dance=Success
Daikenki - I always start with the water starter, and it looks amazing anyway :D
Probably one of the fossils, they're both just too cool ^^ most likely Aakeosu because I already have water covered, and it can (hopefully) fly
Mebukijka - literally probably one of my favourite pokemon ever. So awesome
Shanderaa - again such an epic pokemon, although if I could, I would leave it as the first evo, but I never don't fully evolve my team.
Electric is impossible - Denchura, Shibirudon or Zeburaika? I normally go for dual types if I can, but right now, I'm thinking Zeburaika as Shimima was the first pre release pokemon I liked on first seeing it.
Last space if completely open. I'm considering the three headed hydra, or the Dark/Fighting, but I could literally use any of them (minus the ice cream - hate, hate, hate)

EDIT: Dammit, I was going to use Leperasudu as well... so difficult D: I might just play through the game, and see where it takes me

Last edited:

Tyranitar trainer

Back for a bit
My team for Pokemon Black will be:
Emboaa - I love the design on this guy, best out of all the starter lines
Yannaki - How can you not love Elvis Monkey. Early on and good coverage
Zebraika - So much awesome. Brilliant design and good stats
Warubiaru - Why is it red? Still awesome though with good coverage and stats
HM Slave 1

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
My team:
Jaroda, Zeburaika, Gigaiasu, Gamageroge, Barujiina, Kuitaran.

I'll have a good types in my team, I think that with this team I can finally beat the Elite4 in the first time.

Magiclapras

Dragon Goddess Flyder
My planned team:

Jaroda (quite speedy and might become my all-time fave pokemon, looks cool too)
Ononokusu (a dragon that can rival Giratina, Rayquaza, Reshiram and Zekrom? Sweet!)
Reshiram (a Dragon/Fire type, and overall looks much cooler than Zekrom)
Wargle (atm, just like the look of it)
Birijion (looks like a bulky Skymin, and looks cool overall)
Mamanbou (STILL holding on to the little hope I have left that it's a Luvdisc evo...)

poke-lord

the only ones i've chosen are

emboar-porkabu i have chosen this beast because I usually choose the fire starter and he gets undeserved hate

yanakki-bush head This guy is becaues I'm gonna get it for free so whynot

rankurusu-anoema I just love the blobby guy

unsure onthe rest and i'll just catch eveerything i see

Magiclapras

Dragon Goddess Flyder
Well, good thing I have a back-up then.

Zebruaika, for the same reasons as Wargle. Or I could leave that slot open...

D*N

Musical Star
planned team:

Jaroda: Gras snake stater, best starter, looks better then other two, speedy tank.
Denchura: Favorite gen5 pokemon, nice type electric/bug
Burunkeru: Ghostjelly is to cool to pass, best water pokemon from gen5, surfer

Then it becomes tricky:
Kenhorou: flyer for beginnning of the story
Wargle: awesome, gues it's not avaible early so replacing kenhorou in second half.
Shanderaa: Great fire pokemon, woot what a special attack!
Musharna: first thought of rankurusu, but this thing outclassed rankurusu!
Kojondo: To cool fighting pokemon to pass, only good fight pokemon, only one I like.

So have one pokemon to much.
but think Kojondo isn't that early in story so no problem.

Gorgonopsid Master

Strong like bull
Heres my team and their type

Emboar Fire/Fighting
Abagoora Water/Rock
Warubiaru Ground/Dark
Ononokusu Dragon
Shubarugo Bug/Steel
Shibirudon Electric

How did I make my team?

Well first of I wanted a team which is mostly bipedal monsters, some that LOOK like they can take a hit and certainly dish out one. My main focus was on power and the looks of there back sprites (since thats what I would mostly see). I also wanted balanced typing so my team wasnt too weak and for this I have made a structure for when creating teams so I have lots of resistances and some immunity's, these are my core types that make up the bulkiness of my team.

Steel
Dragon
Flying

You may notice that I do not have a flying type pokemon in my team, the reason I just dont like any of the bird pokemon, in Isshu, that I can find early-mid game. So what I did was add a pokemon with levitate to even it out.

2. Why those pokemon?

Well first lets start with my starter I guess, I chose Emboar. I know most of you will be thinking WTF? OMG its a crappy pokemon. Now when I first saw Emboar I thought it looked so retarded and was definately not for me. However the more I see it the more it seems to grow on me and the more the other starters seem to become more ugly. It was the inspiration to my team, simply because I mean well just look at it and you will see the reason.

Now onto Abagoora, its a pokemon based on the prehistoric turtle Archelon. I don't think they good have made a better pokemon to represent such a beast. I mean look at it it just looks beastly, and is definately my favourite "dinosaur" pokemon and one of my favourite pokemon.

Warubiaru, well what can I say about it? I mean its a crocodile it should be powerful and is it? Yes. I also like how its quite speedy not so sure about its dark typing but im glad they gave it ground and not water, as ground is an all-round good type both offensively and defensively. It looks really awsome and probably the best looking pokemon on my team IMO.

A noew my dragon, Ononokusu. If I am being honest here when I first saw Ononokusu I wasn't very impressed and I would much rather have had the other dragon, Sazando, in my team howvere, Ononokusu follows my teams pattern, its ABSURDLY strong and has mold breaker and its dragon typing. This all leads to a very nice pokemon.

Now both Shubarugo and Shibirudon are just pokemon I needed to make up the difference really, with their useful typing and abilitys and they are both quite cool pokemon though I am unsure how and where to get them so I may have to find some other pokemon to use.

Finally! We needed one of these.

My Team for White:

Pokemon Number One:
Nickname: Otto (Sounds like Otter + I like the name)
Species: Daikenki
Type: Water
Moveset: Hydro Pump, Megahorn, Blizzard, Aqua Tail/Surf
HMs?: I May keep it, because it's exactly the same Power and a Water move. I will need Surf throughout my adventure, and Daikenki is perfect for it.

Pokemon Number Two:
Nickname: Chiro (Chiroptera, the scientific name for Bats)
Species: Kokoromori
Type: Psychic/Flying
Moveset: Psychic, Psycho Shock, Air Slash, Energy Ball.
HMs?: I will use Chiro as my Flying Poke until I finish the game. Then I will get rid of it for a slightly better move (psycho Shock) and give another Flying Pokemon I have Fly.

Pokemon Number three:
Nickname: Pillar (Pillar of Strength + What he's holding)
Species: Roopushin
Type: Fighting
Moveset: Focus Punch, Superpower, Stone Edge, Rock Slide/Strength
HMs?: Strength, at least for a little while, anyway. May keep it, may lose it.

Pokemon Number four:
Nickname: Alistair (Ali, from Alligator)
Species: Warubiaru
Type: Ground/Dark
Moveset: Outrage, Earthquake, Crunch, Dragon Claw
HMs?: No.

Pokemon Number five:
Nickname: Dolly
Species: Hihidaruma (Daruma Mode, I changed my mind)
Type: Fire
Moveset: Overheat, Focus Blast, Belly Drum, Flare Blitz
HMs?: Nope.

Pokemon Number six:
Nickname: Arachne/Sparky
Species: Denchura
Type: Electric/Bug
Gender: Female/Male (Whichever I catch first, I really don't mind)
Moveset: Thunder, Discharge, Bug Buzz, Signal beam
HMs?: None.

Last edited:

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
My team so far is:

Jaroda - I always pick the Grass-type and Smugleaf is too cool not to pick.
Abagohra - I love the look of it, and it's not something I'd normally use.
Warubiaru - It's just so badass.
Chandelar - I really like the whole concept with this evo line, and Hitomoshi is the cutest thing ever!
Kenhorou/Wargle - I always pick the early flyer, and this one's a nice choice, but Wargle is pretty cool too.
Rankurusu?: I might use this, but the 6th slot is still pretty open.

neo_senku

Once I get the game my in game team to beat the story will be as follows:

Jaroda: I'm going with it for my starter pkmn as when the images of the starters were released, I thought Tsutarja was the coolest one. Also I've always wanted a snake Pokemon to train as Arbok and Seviper don't do it for me and my Steelix is an odd substitution for that.

Warubiaru: Alligators/ crocodiles are some of my favorite pkmn, so there was no way i was passing this one up. I can't wait to use it and Feraligatr in a double battle, coolness for the win.

Abagoora: I needed a water pkmn for my team. If I could have had the water starter and the grass starter, the water one would be here. But I like turtles so this one is just as good

Aakeosu or Wargle: I need a flying pkmn for my team. At first i was completlyy decided on Wargle but after seeing Aakeosu I'm not so sure. Both are pretty cool, but Aakeosu is the more powerful of the two.

Ononokusu: Dragons are my favorite type, and I had decided on kibago as soon as i saw it, once i speculated then confirmed that kibago evolved into this one i was completly sold on it.

Denchura or Lepurasudu: This is my wildcard spot for this team. I'm not sure Which one i will choose. Lerpurasudu is a cat and i love cats, but i already have a dark pkmn on my team. Denchura looks cool, but both of these pokemon have impressed me with their stats.

diehatsu

look to my sig...they are awsome

i never have resons for my teams i just use the ones i like (despite being ice weak for most of it)

harryheart

Well this region has some Pokemon that I absoloutely adore and think that they definitely look like Pokemon and there's others I detest and hate and think are detremental to Pokemon's health! But I have chosen this team from the preliminaries of my favourites but there is a likelihood that it'll change!

Pokabu - I adore fire types and I sort of hate Tstujara's final evo and the same with Mijumaru
498.png

Meguroku - Just a must have
551.png

Shikijika - Same this is a must have
585.png

Koaruhii - There are a lot of birds to choose this region and it was a hard choice but this one nips it
580.png

Boappu - Again fire type and this is now one of my Top 10 favs of all time now! It just really fits with Pokemon
513.png

Otamaru - Reminds me so much of Poliwag and that is one of my Top 10 favs of all time as well so nostalgia for the win!
535.png

coolminun

Banned
Futachimaru- Water starter with very good stats (really unsure about evolving him. I dislike daikenki's design)

Warubiaru-Pimping crocodile with earthquake spiral.

Shiburudon- Electric eel with levetate= awwesome and no weakness. Plus, because it's an eel it might be able to learn water attacks and ice beam.

still unsure about the rest.

I'm thinking this:

Pokabu->Chaobuu->Emboar
Mamepato->Hatoopoo->Kenhorou
Koromori->Kokoromori
Gochimu->Gochimiru->Gochiruzeru
Meguroko->Warubiru->Warubiaru
Mamanbou

Need to think about abilities and moves and such still, team could probably change after that.

macka

This is hopefully going to be my team for Black Version. I'm unsure of exactly how far into the game you can catch Meguroko and get the fossil though, so I might have to replace those. Anyway:

500.png

I'm torn between Emboar and Jaroda as the best looking starter, but decided to go with Emboar for more type coverage. I'll save Jaroda for White :)
521.png
628.png

The token flying type. I like Kenhorou, but I'll hopefully be replacing him with Wargle depending on how far into the game he can be caught.
523.png

Great stats, great looking and he can be caught early on.
553.png

I'm a little hesitant about this guy. I loved Meguroko and I like his first evolution even more...but I just can't get past Warubiaru's penis shaped nose. Hopefully it isn't as noticeable in motion.
565.png

What an amazing design. Easily my favourite Pokemon of the fifth generation. He's also got some great stats and an excellent ability. Fantastic.

As for the last slot, I'm not sure. I think I'll just wait until I get the game (waiting for the American release) and just choose something while I play.

Status
Not open for further replies.