• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is/will be your team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icay4321

Does anyone know when you can acess the dream world? And if you can use old generation starters from the dream world or eeveelutions? Please someone answer me...
Don't know, don't care, go to the help thread. Btw, nice team...

Johto King

2nd gen all the way!
Don't know, don't care, go to the help thread. Btw, nice team...

Thanks for the advise and im hoping ill be able to replace that ugly 5th gen water starter with a nice Swampert :)

red2000

Liger Zero!!!
So far I look like I might do the Manga Team

- Jaroda
- Water Monkey evolved ( though the grass one is better )
- Gigaisu ( how do i get it?)
- HiHidaruma ( dont know which ability i want

Im stuck between Memapato's line vs Wargle and Ononokusu vs Sazando, with Memapato's line and Ononokusu they evolve alot earlier but Wargle and Sazando are cooler

Araleon

Chill
Mm... I vote Wargle and Ononokusu, so you get the cooler bird and the easier Dragon.

tinyhulk

My Pokemon Black team is in my signature.
Those were easy choices.
As for my White team, I'm a little more indecisive.
Right now I'm thinking :
Emboar
500.png

Yanakki
BW_Fr_512.png

Aakeosu
BW_Fr_567.png

Baffuron
BW_Fr_626.png

Warubiaru
BW_Fr_553.png

Gamageroge (likely to change)
BW_Fr_537.png

any of these are subject to change and critique/suggestions on who to change are greatly appreciated.

someone help me pweez :)

red2000

Liger Zero!!!
Mm... I vote Wargle and Ononokusu, so you get the cooler bird and the easier Dragon.

The good thing is Wargle can be caught in the wild, i just dont know if its pre or post E4

as for the Dragons, Ononokusu does seem like the better choice

thanx dude

Heldigunner1

lime in the coconut
My Current thinking team, as far as ingame which is subjected to change.
the last i don't know.

Shinpora(psy/flying)
Above Average speed and SpAtk. Solid Defensive stats. should be able to take a hit om both ends.

Kirikizan(Dark/Steel)
Really high attack. Simidecent movepool. The only thing is, I hope it has a prioty attack.
As of now I say this guy looks the coolest out of the 5th gen.

Ononokusu(Dragon)
High attack, Good speed,good movepool.

Shanderaa(Ghost/Fire)
High SpAtk,good Defensive stats. Painsplit user. can inflict burn.

Daikenki(water)
I need a water type. Can make a good mix attacker. Has prioty attacks.

Last edited:

Icay4321

Featherwick

The Insuperable
Aw yea, doing a team list as my first post.

1. Daikenki
503.png
-The only starter that doesn't look that bad to me. He's got some nice stats, and has general water moves, so that makes him the best starter for me.

2. Desukan
563.png
- This guy is just an amazing tank. Plus his attack isn't that bad, AND he looks cool, what's not to love?

3. Abagoora
565.png
- A giant turtle with great defenses and a great attack?!?! Sign me up! This guy is such a great fossil, and he's too cool to pass up!

4. Denchura
596.png
- This guy is one of two special attackers I have, and while Denchura might not have the greatest Special attack, he has a great typing, and I believe a good moveset, but I might change this guy if his moveset disappoint meets me.

5. Shanderra
609.png
- This guy is a BEAST. He has such a high special attack, PLUS an immunity to fire, which is so good.

6. Goruggo
623.png
- A really cool doll ghost pokemon, that has great defenses, and lost of great moves!? MUST HAVE HIM!

Overall I know I have a lot of ghost pokemon, but they are so cool... But if anyone has any other suggestions, that would be cool.

SergeiDragunov

Crits Everywhere

1. Daikenki
503.png
-The only starter that doesn't look that bad to me. He's got some nice stats, and has general water moves, so that makes him the best starter for me.

2. Desukan
563.png
- This guy is just an amazing tank. Plus his attack isn't that bad, AND he looks cool, what's not to love?

3. Abagoora
565.png
- A giant turtle with great defenses and a great attack?!?! Sign me up! This guy is such a great fossil, and he's too cool to pass up!

4. Denchura
596.png
- This guy is one of two special attackers I have, and while Denchura might not have the greatest Special attack, he has a great typing, and I believe a good moveset, but I might change this guy if his moveset disappoint meets me.

5. Shanderra
609.png
- This guy is a BEAST. He has such a high special attack, PLUS an immunity to fire, which is so good.

6. Goruggo
623.png
- A really cool doll ghost pokemon, that has great defenses, and lost of great moves!? MUST HAVE HIM!

Overall I know I have a lot of ghost pokemon, but they are so cool... But if anyone has any other suggestions, that would be cool.

3 Ghost types? Dark type says hello. You need to either replace some of those Ghosts or get a Bug or Fighting type.

LexSuicune

Feraligatr Master
Any thoughts on my team? It's in my sig, and here's a link, as well; http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpos...&postcount=400

I absolutely love your Black team, specially the adition of Basurao, not getting enough love.

Although looking at it from an in-game difficulty perspective, keeping it is not the best idea, your better off adding a Rock/Ground/Fighting type.

I'd sugest adding Iwaparesu, it's not getting enough love either and it's a rather nice addition to your black team.

Last edited:

Empoleonmaster

Nice team. And I approve of using Shinpora and Pendoraa. They don't seem to be getting much love.

Poor them. :(

1. Daikenki -The only starter that doesn't look that bad to me. He's got some nice stats, and has general water moves, so that makes him the best starter for me.

2. Desukan - This guy is just an amazing tank. Plus his attack isn't that bad, AND he looks cool, what's not to love?

3. Abagoora - A giant turtle with great defenses and a great attack?!?! Sign me up! This guy is such a great fossil, and he's too cool to pass up!

4. Denchura - This guy is one of two special attackers I have, and while Denchura might not have the greatest Special attack, he has a great typing, and I believe a good moveset, but I might change this guy if his moveset disappoint meets me.

5. Shanderra - This guy is a BEAST. He has such a high special attack, PLUS an immunity to fire, which is so good.

6. Goruggo - A really cool doll ghost pokemon, that has great defenses, and lost of great moves!? MUST HAVE HIM!

Maybe adding something that resists dark? A Steel type.

Lord_Kain

Just call me Kain
@ icay

looks pretty good. but do you need 2 waters in the second one?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.