• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is/will be your team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icay4321

I absolutely love your Black team, specially the adition of Basurao, not getting enough love.

Although looking at it from an in-game difficulty perspective, keeping it is not the best idea, your better off adding a Rock/Ground/Fighting type.

I'd sugest adding Iwaparesu, it's not getting enough love either and it's a rather nice addition to your black team.

it's nice but i would take out Basurao on your Black Team considering you already have a water type. maybe replace him with a dark or psychic type to balance things out.

@ icay

looks pretty good. but do you need 2 waters in the second one?

Wow, didn't even realize that with Basurao... Well, it shall be changed soon, and I shall leave you all in horrible suspense until you decide to look at it again. lol

Politoed trainer

Dasutodasu Trainer
Wow, didn't even realize that with Basurao... Well, it shall be changed soon, and I shall leave you all in horrible suspense until you decide to look at it again. lol

How about that stand alone dragon? Not a bad replacement Eh?

Do you guys think I should exchange someone for Pendora on my team? I have to see when me Lamprey is available.. That Lamprey is probably my favorite electric pokemon ever, but if I can't get it's pre evo by the 6th gym that would be a real disappointment//

Last edited:

Icay4321

How about that stand alone dragon? Not a bad replacement Eh?

Well, actually, I think it is ugly as $#!+, and quite frankly, I think it'll take more hits than it should give. Too slow, and not quite bulky enough, I don't think.

Icay4321

although i think the deer could be change for something else what do you guys think?

You know, if you wanna change out Mebukijika, I would reccomend some of the bugs:
Hahakurimo
542.png
, Pendoraa
545.png
, Denchura
596.png
, or Agirudaa
617.png
They're all really good, and they'd do really well on your team.

Rerbren

Traveling Trainer
Anyone wanna comment on my white team? Movesets would be appreciated too. :)

Well you don't really have any defense against a water type, and if said water type knew an ice attack almost your whole team would fall. An electric type could replace something on your team.

Bombkirby

EXPLOSIONS!!!
My team is in my sig. The ice cream is gonna have breakable armor and the chandelier will have shadow tag. This is just the team I'm gonna play through the game with.

...I lost the game.

CDazzle91

Poke-Czar
Jaroda - Mostly because it's awesome
Aakeosu - Also awesome, plus it's pretty quick and good attacker(aerodactyl#2)
Shibirudon/Zeburaika - No weaknesses for shibirudon/Speedy and powerful for Zeburaika.
Warubiara - Sweet types, cool crocodile, decent stats
Ononokusu - Basically Garchomp w/o the x4 Ice weakness
Shubarugo - Better Version of Forrettres, IMO.

jaxonferz

This truely was a hard decision, but I think this one is final:
Jaroda- grass starter
this guy is a speedy supporter it seems. I really like the design. It was a toughy between him and te water starter, but il save that one for the 3rd game.
He may end up being the only one for a while as it seems most pokemon I want are near the desert

warabiaru- dark/ground croc
BEAAAASSSSTTTT! A sick typing a sick abillity a sick design, sooooooooooo amazing

onokusu- dragon..... Dragon... the yellow one
can anyone say next garchomp? Amazing stats, though not what I'm looking for. I just love this guy. Hel be my powerhouse along with warabiaru

shinpora- psychic/flying Aztec lookin creature.
Where's the love??? No1 has him on they're team. He's so cooool looking. Hel be my flyer and he's got crazy speed/sp. Ark

shanderra- ghost/flying shandeleer
if you haven't noticed by now, every pokemon I have is weak to ice.. So let's through in a pokemon who's super effective against ice and is all around crazy cool, with design, stats, and typing, the ice gym will be a breeze, despite my weakness

abagoora- rock/water turtle
what a monsterous creature. He will be my hm slave, but that doesn't mean I won't love him equally. He is still a really cool pokemon and a good choice for rounding out my team. I've got a water/fire/grass core and overall really amazing pokemon. And if any of them end up being underused, I'll ev train them for competative battle.

...I lost the game.

**** you

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.