• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is/will be your team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurath8

Emboar - Ganon - The best starter, period.
-Flare Blitz
-Wild Bolt
-Hammer Arm
-Bulk Up

Denchura- Zook - It looks awesome and has a great typing.
-Thunder (100% accurate Compoundeyes FTW)
-Bug Buzz
-Energy Ball
-Volt Change

Onokusu - Sawblade - Pure awesomeness. If I can be bothered for shininess the I'll call it nightblade.
-Dragon Claw
-Dragon Dance
-Earthquake
-False Swipe

Yanakki - Mr.T - The best of the monkeys with great moves to boot. As I'll choose Pokabu, this little guy will be given to be in the Abandoned watchamacallit so he'll be easy to find.
-Seed Bomb
-Crunch
-Rock Slide
-Brick Break
Abagoora - Once I took the time see it's stats and movepool I decided on this. Not to mention it's awesome ability. Only special grass moves will OHKO this thing.
-Surf
-Rock Slide
-Ice Beam/Rock Polish
-Level Ground/Earthquake
Wargle - I'm not fond of Kenhourou so the local war-bird saves the day.
-Superpower
-Brave Bird
-U-turn
-Fly

Team update + predicted movesets.

Megaton666

Swampert Trainer
the same team I use in diamond. im just gonna' migrate.

Can anyone rate my team which is in my signature please?

I was rushing myself when making my team so I need comments on it :D

Aurath8

@Shining Platinum: Very good.
Speaking of rating, I wonder when the new IGRMT will be up. We have complete movesets, abilities and stats for all, and I have a cravin' for a ratin'

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
Lord knows I'll probably change this a dozen times between now and release, but now I'm thinking:

-Daikenki
-Baokki
-Gigaiath
-Kokoromori
-Dentula
-Warubiaru

Dragon Master Fiona

Dragon Master
This is what my current team looks like:
Futachimaru Lv. 22- Entering the League with me
Munna Lv. 20- Entering the League with me
Mamepato Lv. 20
Leperasudu (Nicknamed Blaze) Lv. 20- Entering the League with me
Dangoro Lv. 20
Shimama Lv. 20
I currently have two badges but I already know which three pokemon are coming to the league with me.

Last edited:

Will-powered Spriter

Pokédex Complete!
Posting again, this time with movesets. Advice appreciated.

497.png
: Smuggler
Leaf Blade
Wring Out
Growth (Now boosts both attack stats)
Leech Seed
If I ever do a new game, I might be tempted to use a dream world Tsutarja, and considering Smogon's research team has confirmed Dream Abilities to be breedable, I would go for Leaf Storm over Leaf Blade, and Glare over Coil. Unfortunately, neither of those are really feasibly first time through.
555.png
: Librarian
Flare Blitz
Super Power
I don't really know what else to put on him. Maybe breed yawn on, but acording to the dex, it learns yawn by breeding from tabunne, who can't learn yawn, or breed with Hihi. Hmmm.
565.png
: A'tuin
Surf
Shell Break
Earth Quake
Stone Edge.
If only Surf wasn't practically nescessary on a team. This would be awesome with waterfall. Shell Break is cool though, allowing you reconfigure Aba's stats.
596.png
: Arachnolog
Thunder
Bug Buzz
Thunderwave
Spider Web (For running legends)/Energy Ball
Full accuracy Thunder FTW. Thuderwave and spiderweb make a great catching utility. That and it's animation is really cool.
601.png
Clock work
Gear Change
Gear Saucer
Discharge
Return
Gear Change and gear Saucer are really good exclusive moves. Add Discharge for parylze, but after that, its move pool implodes. Physically, it has Gear Saucer, 5 normal moves and rock smash.
623.png
: Dorfl
Substitute
Focus Punch
Shadow Punch
Fly (Yes, really)
Iron Fist powers up Shadow Punch to useable levels, and Focus Punch to ungodly ones. SubPunch is great on a pokemon with 3 imunities, and Ghost/Fighting can hit everything for neutral damage, at least until they make a Ghost/Normal type.

bleeding-chocobo

On Cloud Nine
For my 2nd play-through of Pokemon Black, I will be going with:

500.png

I was going to use him eventually, and even though I think the Fire/Fighting think is over-done here, he's a Fire-Type and that's good enough for me. Plus, he's a pig.

586.png

Simply b/c he's looks freakin' awesome. And I was going to use him the first time, but decided against it. Now, he'll get his turn on the team.

579.png

I know he's exclusive to Pokemon White, but he's too cute to pass up, so I'm going to trade for him. He'll be my special wall.

593.png

It was a toss-up between this and the turtle, but the jellyfish won out. :) She looks awesome, and she's a Ghost-Type!

596.png

Even though I'm afraid of spiders...I find this guy cute. xD Not to mention he's got Compundeyes, so that makes Thunder with 100% accurate. FTW, dude.

621.png

Decided to use him, since he's not getting enough love. :(

So, that's my team for my 2nd play-through. How does it look?

SergeiDragunov

Crits Everywhere
I decided to try and slap some movesets on these guys. The purpose of this is in-game, so HMs will be used.

503.png

Nickname: Seax
Surf
Waterfall/Dive/Grass Knot
Megahorn
Ice Beam

I'm not familar with how much Dive and Waterfall are needed. If they're needed a lot I'll use one of them, if not I'll teach Grass Knot. Surf and Ice Beam are almost mandatory, and Megahorn is just a cool move.

523.png

Nickname: Gigavolt
Wild Bolt/Spark
Thunder Wave
Nitro Charge
???

Poor Zeburaika really doesn't get much in the ways of moves. I can't decide whether to use Wild Bolt for its power or Spark for its Paralysis chance and no recoil. And I'm completely lost for the 4th move.

530.png

Nickname: Demolisher
Drill Liner
Metal Claw
Strength
Brick Break/X-Scissor/Aerial Ace/Something like that

Drill Liner > Earthquake for the high Crit chance and the fact that it's a signature move. Metal Claw is sadly Doryuuzu's only Steel move, Strength is a solid move, and is a common HM, so I added it. The last move, there are a lot of options and I really just couldn't decide.

528.png

Nickname: Nosferatu
Psychic
Energy Ball
Fly
Calm Mind

Fly is a really important HM, and Kokoromori is the only member that learns it. Psychic and Energy Ball are both good offensive moves, and Calm Mind helps boost them up.

621.png

Nickname: Draconian
Dragon Claw/Outrage
Rock Slide
Superpower/Revenge
Night Slash/Crunch

A lot of this depends on whether I want to use Encourage or Rough Skin. If I use Encourage I'll probably use Outrage and Superpower since Encourage gets rid of their effects (Am I getting that right? I'm still kinda confused about how Encourage works), but if I use Rough Skin I'll likely use Dragon Claw and Revenge, since they have no adverse effects and Kurimugan has low speed, so Revenge will get boosted often.

609.png

Nickname: Incendier
Flamethrower
Shadow Ball
Will-o-Wisp
Energy Ball/Curse/Overheat

I was good until the last move. Energy Ball provides some good weakness coverage, Curse is a good way to go out with a bang, and Overheat is good if you need to kill the enemy quick. I'm really not sure what to use here.

Thoughts would be appreciated.

CurseShooter

Pokeball Capture Pro
Alright, my Black team is in my signature (Thoughts appreciated)

But as for my White team (started the game yesterday but continued catching Pokemon in black) I still need to find which Pokemon will be in my team so far I got:

Water Starter
Fire Monkey (the one from the trio)

I was thinking of getting The flying ancient pokemon idk Just let me know... I'll eventually transfer the Pokemon from White to Black anyways (gonna complete the Pokedex)

CurseShooter

Pokeball Capture Pro
I got a double post for some reason (editing this one to stop the double post)

SergeiDragunov

Crits Everywhere
Alright, my Black team is in my signature (Thoughts appreciated)

But as for my White team (started the game yesterday but continued catching Pokemon in black) I still need to find which Pokemon will be in my team so far I got:

Water Starter
Fire Monkey (the one from the trio)

I was thinking of getting The flying ancient pokemon idk Just let me know... I'll eventually transfer the Pokemon from White to Black anyways (gonna complete the Pokedex)

You mean the Pure-flying Genie?

Toxicano

Lord of Shuckles
I decided to try and slap some movesets on these guys. The purpose of this is in-game, so HMs will be used.

503.png

Nickname: Seax
Surf
Waterfall/Dive/Grass Knot
Megahorn
Ice Beam

I'm not familar with how much Dive and Waterfall are needed. If they're needed a lot I'll use one of them, if not I'll teach Grass Knot. Surf and Ice Beam are almost mandatory, and Megahorn is just a cool move.

523.png

Nickname: Gigavolt
Wild Bolt/Spark
Thunder Wave
Nitro Charge
???

Poor Zeburaika really doesn't get much in the ways of moves. I can't decide whether to use Wild Bolt for its power or Spark for its Paralysis chance and no recoil. And I'm completely lost for the 4th move.

530.png

Nickname: Demolisher
Drill Liner
Metal Claw
Strength
Brick Break/X-Scissor/Aerial Ace/Something like that

Drill Liner > Earthquake for the high Crit chance and the fact that it's a signature move. Metal Claw is sadly Doryuuzu's only Steel move, Strength is a solid move, and is a common HM, so I added it. The last move, there are a lot of options and I really just couldn't decide.

528.png

Nickname: Nosferatu
Psychic
Energy Ball
Fly
Calm Mind

Fly is a really important HM, and Kokoromori is the only member that learns it. Psychic and Energy Ball are both good offensive moves, and Calm Mind helps boost them up.

621.png

Nickname: Draconian
Dragon Claw/Outrage
Rock Slide
Superpower/Revenge
Night Slash/Crunch

A lot of this depends on whether I want to use Encourage or Rough Skin. If I use Encourage I'll probably use Outrage and Superpower since Encourage gets rid of their effects (Am I getting that right? I'm still kinda confused about how Encourage works), but if I use Rough Skin I'll likely use Dragon Claw and Revenge, since they have no adverse effects and Kurimugan has low speed, so Revenge will get boosted often.

609.png

Nickname: Incendier
Flamethrower
Shadow Ball
Will-o-Wisp
Energy Ball/Curse/Overheat

I was good until the last move. Energy Ball provides some good weakness coverage, Curse is a good way to go out with a bang, and Overheat is good if you need to kill the enemy quick. I'm really not sure what to use here.

Thoughts would be appreciated.

Judging by my Hihidaruma, Encourage only gets rid of the GOOD effets(burn, flinch, etc). Not the ones that hinder the user. The stat drops still happen.

Ambri

~Draco Rex~
Ah, so many awesome new Pokemon! It's hard to choose, but I've got a team more or less planned out for when I get White...I think XD

Emboar- I love Jaroda and Daikenki too, but Emboar's a pretty cool flaming pig. Plus I haven't chosen a fire starter for a long time since I usually go for the grass starter~

Zoroark/Leperasudu- If I can get a Zorua from the event/trading I'll probably choose Zoroark. Leperasudu would be good as well though X3

Zeburaika- Love this guy! <3

Swanna- It'll be handy to have someone who can learn Fly and Surf, and I'll need a good water type Poke. Poor Swanna seems underrated |D

Doryuuzu/Pendoraa- Awesome mole is awesome :D So is Pendoraa. Doryuuzu would give better type coverage though...

Kurimugan/Ononokusu/Baffuron- I'm stuck between choosing an epic dragon, or an epic afro buffalo XD

I'll worry about moves, natures, nicknames etc once I get the game~

solis.17

My team is in my signature, can someone give me an opinion about my team??, I´m thinking in remove the water/ground because I have the water starter already, suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.